Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i think this might be moved to a different thingy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

i think this might be moved to a different thingy Empty
PostSubject: i think this might be moved to a different thingy   i think this might be moved to a different thingy Empty2013-03-17, 00:57

i was wondering how i can change my main pic on here. i don't know much about this site if you can help me it'll be very appreciated.

p.s. thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: i think this might be moved to a different thingy   i think this might be moved to a different thingy Empty2013-03-17, 01:28

phoenix_yamato wrote:
i was wondering how i can change my main pic on here. i don't know much about this site if you can help me it'll be very appreciated.

p.s. thank you very much

Go to the tab marked "Profile" and then the secondary one marked "Avatar." You should be able to upload most pictures from your computer using that. Sorry if it's too vague, but I think you can figure it out from there.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

PostSubject: Re: i think this might be moved to a different thingy   i think this might be moved to a different thingy Empty2013-03-18, 19:05

thank you i'm not the best with a computer lol
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

PostSubject: Re: i think this might be moved to a different thingy   i think this might be moved to a different thingy Empty2013-03-18, 22:04

also what's the max pixle i can use
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: i think this might be moved to a different thingy   i think this might be moved to a different thingy Empty2013-03-18, 22:15

Quoted directly from the Avatar page in the profile:

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than
64 KB.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

PostSubject: Re: i think this might be moved to a different thingy   i think this might be moved to a different thingy Empty2013-03-18, 22:22

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think this might be moved to a different thingy   i think this might be moved to a different thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

i think this might be moved to a different thingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: