Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draw Blue: comments?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drawblue

Drawblue

Draw Blue: comments? Empty
PostSubject: Draw Blue: comments?   Draw Blue: comments? Empty2013-03-24, 08:52

SV: Guiding Zombie
G0:18
4 Rick the ghostie (heal)
4 Rough seas banshee (crit)
4 knight spirit (crit)
4 hook wielding zombie (draw)

G1:
4 gust jinn(PG)
4 dancing cutlass
4 samurai spirit
2 evil shade

G2:
4 greed shade
4 deadly spirit
3 ghost ship

G3:
4 basskirk
1 spirit exceed
1 dragon undead, skull dragon
2 cocytus/negromarl

there is only 3 milling cards here as including a lot will completely destroy itself the moment i ride basskirk, its 3 cards a turn.. and varies on my opponents turn, including milling cards here is somehow suicide... on paper i can see it has a very strong drawing power... reanimation engine in the form of the deadly spirit and samurai spirit... beatdowns in the form of ghost ship and greed shade... the rest are for draw engine and techs

any comments?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Draw Blue: comments?   Draw Blue: comments? Empty2013-03-24, 09:12

You aim is to mill for toolboxing and yet NO RUIN SHADE.

If you have Ruin Shade there's no reason to run Evil Shade. Or Greed Shade. You can easily run Romario so you have a 3 stage option with BAsskirk if the opponent's using a 10k Vanguard.

Ghost Ship is also horrible. Don't use it when other 11k hitters exist.
Back to top Go down
Drawblue

Drawblue

PostSubject: Re: Draw Blue: comments?   Draw Blue: comments? Empty2013-03-24, 09:44

what do you suggest i replace ghost ship with?
Back to top Go down
Drawblue

Drawblue

PostSubject: Re: Draw Blue: comments?   Draw Blue: comments? Empty2013-03-24, 10:05

and btw the aim is to guard for toolboxing... this is a very defence oriented deck... pretty much every turn your sitting with a 40k> shield on, and guarding is basically a better option creating your tool box rather than random milling
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Draw Blue: comments?   Draw Blue: comments? Empty2013-03-24, 10:49

Here, I just spent a bunch of time testing and perfecting a Draw build for the last 2 and a half hours.

4 Rough Seas Banshee
4 Knight Spirit
4 Ghoul Cannonball
4 Rick the Ghostie
1 Captain Nightkid

3 Dandy Guy Romario (For use with Silver and Undead Skull)
4 Gust Jinn
4 Dancing Cutlass (Put behind Ruin Shade or Deadly Swordmaster / Trade for Deadly Spirit or Samurai Spirit)
4 Samurai Spirit

3 Sea Navigator Silver (Since these are in front of Romarios, trade for Undead Dragon late game)
4 Deadly Spirit (Trade with cutlass. Late game trade for Undead Dragon)
3 Ruin Shade (Use with Cutlass)

4 Basskirk (Put nightkid behind V, swap extra copies for Undead Dragon late game)
3 Deadly Swordmaster (For use with Cutlass. Late game, swap out for Undead Dragon, or swap for Spirit for more shield)
1 Undead Skull Dragon

Play:
Call cutlasses to draw. Put them behind one of 6 viable attacker targets or swap with one of 7 viable swap targets. Basskirk fuels the soul so hard you'll never run out. Even in games where I used 3 Cutlass and 2 Deadly Spirit, I had soul leftover (and that was a pretty long game). Don't be afraid to chain Cutlass > Spirit > Dragon late game in case you need a quick 3 stages.

Silver is a weird choice but it works, and I don't argue with that. With Romario behind him, he usually hits vanguards especially early game. You can trade him for a Spirit or Dragon (late) since Romario should already be behind him.

Nightkid goes behind the vanguard and probably shouldn't even be used. I used it like once to set up Undead Dragon in late game because my hand was so big anyway.

12 crits because it gives you the same shielding as with draws on average except you get extra critical effects. Yay. Banshee is also an easy trade-out for soul in a pinch.

Try to ride samurai spirit and soulblast it later to replace cutlass with it. That's actually my favorite gambit. You can replace one of these with Romario if it turns out to make the other plays more consistent. If you do trade the Romario, change one Deadly Spirit with one Silver.

Narukami is the deck that should've given it the biggest trouble so I exclusively tested that (I didn't get much time to make this). Granblue came out way ahead each time, though the game progressed dangerously long into mill territory. But Granblue won each game with 5-6 hand. So it can definitely plus harder than Narukami, even when Narukami Vermillions twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw Blue: comments?   Draw Blue: comments? Empty

Back to top Go down

Draw Blue: comments?
Page 1 of 1