Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EB04 Infinite Phantom Legion & EB05 Celestial Valkyries

Go down 
+7
MechaCrash
Epideme
SoulKaiser
CFSScott
Alice
Red_Nova
3XXXDDD
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

EB04 Infinite Phantom Legion & EB05 Celestial Valkyries  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EB04 Infinite Phantom Legion & EB05 Celestial Valkyries    EB04 Infinite Phantom Legion & EB05 Celestial Valkyries  - Page 3 Empty2012-11-02, 15:05

This lore is pretty interesting regarding Cosmo Lord (basically confirming he is kind of "Death Army King")

Quote :
This is the form of the grotesque lifeform, "Cosmo Lord", after having absorbed the glitchy "Death Army King Prototype". Since "Death Army King Prototype" put too much emphasis on performance, it could not be effectively controlled, causing its entire body to freeze and glitch, but when "Cosmo Lord" absorbed it, it became its outer shell, giving it incomparable power. But, this has not stopped its endless hunger. He has neither meaning, nor purpose, nor ambition, nor pride. It is an empty creature that erodes and consumes all things, ruled entirely by instinct, endlessly seeking the strong and mighty to slaughter.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

EB04 Infinite Phantom Legion & EB05 Celestial Valkyries  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EB04 Infinite Phantom Legion & EB05 Celestial Valkyries    EB04 Infinite Phantom Legion & EB05 Celestial Valkyries  - Page 3 Empty2012-11-04, 18:17

So messing around with the new Death Armies (on Byond, sigh) and well they are still a slight bit lacking. I seem to keep defaulting to Guy/Lady beatdown. I feel the main problem is that the only two units that rest are Cosmo Lord (which seems to be pointless unless you can rest 4 DA specifically to hit that second critical) and Pawn which just stood there...being useless because I could never draw into another thing to stand it, this part might have been fault due to Byond.

However in saying that I feel they need one more Unit that stands things (maybe a Skill Trigger?) and another unit to rest things, currently I'm thinking of something like

Death Army Queen
Grade 3
10000/0
[Act] Rest one other Nova Grappler Rearguard with "Death Army" in it's name, +2000 Power.
Back to top Go down

EB04 Infinite Phantom Legion & EB05 Celestial Valkyries
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: