Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official V-Mundi Tournament Format list and guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Official V-Mundi Tournament Format list and guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Official V-Mundi Tournament Format list and guidelines   Official V-Mundi Tournament Format list and guidelines Empty2012-10-25, 06:53

V-Mundi Format List of Banned and Permitted Cards
And Format Rules
Obviously everything here only applies to our community.

V-Mundi format (VMF):
Only English-printed cards are permitted.

The following units are permitted (difference from official Bushiroad play):

• Barcgal (may be used as Starting Vanguard)

The following units are expressly forbidden:

• Dragonic Overlord, The End
  • Phantom Blaster Overlord
  • Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyuusha
  • Majesty Lord Blaster
  • Radiance Lion, Platinum Ezel
  • Super Beast Deity, Illuminal Dragon
  • Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu
  • Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion THE BLOOD
  • Blue Storm Supreme Dragon, Glory Maelstrom
  • Eternal Idol, Pacifica
  • Burning Hell Seal Dragon, Blockade Inferno

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

V-Mundi Extended format (VMJ):
Only Japanese-printed and English-printed cards are permitted. Mixing the two in the same deck is not permitted without the express consent of your opponent. This format should be considered an "extension" of the V-Mundi format that allows Japanese-printed cards to be included for play. This is not the default format for this community. It still must follow the preceding permitted/forbidden list. VMJ is not allowed for tournament play unless expressly permitted by the tournament's rules.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

This community is now officially a No-Crossride format. Crossrides have been shown to break the mechanics of the game. Bushiroad has decided that this is the direction they wish to take Vanguard. Since the rest of us don't wish to have our card libraries be completely obsoleted by this, this community now invokes a format wherein Crossrides are banned by default, but still available to consenting casual players (nothing stops the power of friendship). I believe this will promote further community interaction without the need for dispersal. This will encourage fun and fair play for all who wish to participate in this community and provide a healthy alternative to the mainstream broken format that is to come. In addition, we will now observe further rules for the community:

-Cardfights and Discussion are defaulted to English.
This is to encourage the use of only the English-based format with its available library. Discussion of the Japanese cards and format is still allowed, but will now be discouraged from being posted in English decklist threads and threads that originate about English format cards. Please post these in new threads and make some distinction that you are speaking of Japanese cards. In decklist threads, please tag your deck if it is JPN format.

All games are to be considered V-Mundi format by default and both players must agree beforehand to use any other format. Crossride use outside of consensual unofficial play is considered unsportsmanlike conduct. Because this policy is to promote fair play among all members, violation of it will be met with temporary suspension on a level befitting the conduct.

A personal note:
Bushiroad has continued to make decision that are unhealthy for the balance and fairness of the game. The most heinous of which was releasing the Crossrides in BT05 unchanged. Since this is the case, I will be going through with the boycott on all of their products. Feel free to do as you wish, but I'm not advocating anyone join or not join me. If they're unable to give me a quality product that doesn't invalidate everything I own, then there's no reason for me to switch over. I just don't care about their products anymore.
Back to top Go down

Official V-Mundi Tournament Format list and guidelines
Page 1 of 1