Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Sacking" and other CF:V Terms

Go down 
+16
Chestnut_Rice
VesperGhoul
WingZero
Trinam
Omnigeek
ScarletWeather
Traesive
Another Leather Lung
Vendetta98
The Pirate Guy
HugeMcLargeTall
meeb
Epideme
Alice
3XXXDDD
CyprusWHM
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

"Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms   "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty2013-01-17, 02:12

"X to pass" is really common.

What do you guys say when you want to challenge some one to a match?

Usually I'd say "let's Cardfight" and use it grammatically as if I were referring to the kind of fight where you use fists, etc.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

PostSubject: Re: "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms   "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty2013-01-17, 02:36

well, usually I just play captain tonberry there.but usually just say "hey, want a game?". after specifying what game, we actually play.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms   "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty2013-01-17, 04:21

Hey, is the fact that power levels are almost always counted in "k's" (Yes, I know it's metric. I'm not THAT dumb. Now excuse while I get my foot out of the toaster.) enough to be considered a term, or is it just... what WOULD it be? I don't know, grammar, well, English in general, isn't really my strong suit.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms   "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty2013-01-17, 05:03

My group we don't bother with the extra zeroes since nothing goes outside the thousands place (except joke cards).

So attacking for 25,000 is just said as 25.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms   "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty2013-01-17, 18:18

I've always used "k's" for attacking and "X to Pass" for defense, its just quick and effective.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms   "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty2013-01-18, 15:45

Chestnut_Rice wrote:
"X to pass" is really common.

What do you guys say when you want to challenge some one to a match?

Usually I'd say "let's Cardfight" and use it grammatically as if I were referring to the kind of fight where you use fists, etc.
"X to pass" can be okay but I hate how people use the pass system sometimes. They'll just say 1. 2. Or np. Fuck you, spell out your goddamn words.

"Stages" seem to throw people off at first if they haven't heard it, but the moment they hesitate or say something I just follow up with "Number of 5k shields you'd need". Then you see the lightbulb click on and they get it. If anyone is wondering how to quickly explain stages so you can get your locals to use it.
Back to top Go down
Starphoenix

Starphoenix

PostSubject: Re: "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms   "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty2013-01-19, 15:32

Sacking's more on the lines of lucksack, and basically saying someone got absurdly lucky. Lucksack a sixth damage heal, lucksack two criticals in a row, lucksack Gold Paladins... the list goes on. Gradelock can be a result of lucksack, though sometimes it can be due to bad ratios.

Sometimes the cards aren't in your favor, and that's all right. Though gradelock will always be a looming threat in this game.

Never depend exclusively on lucksack. There's always some chance involved in card games, but smart play can help mitigate that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms   "Sacking" and other CF:V Terms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Sacking" and other CF:V Terms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: