Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty
PostSubject: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-05-16, 02:08

Hello. I've some RR, RRR, and SP cards that I'd preferably like to sell, but I'll also trade for some RP stuff. I use Troll and Toad for pricing, though I am lenient. I will ship to the USA only, and only trade with someone that's trusted. If you are not trusted, then I will require you to send first.

Here's what I've currently got:

TD:
2x Blaster Blade (wish to trade up to RRR)

RR:
3x Solitary Knight, Gancelot
2x Battle Sister, Mocha
2x Maiden of Libra
Juggernaut Maximum
Wyvern Guard, Barri
Demon Slaying Knight, Lohengrin
Young Pegasus Knight
Chain-attack Sutherland

RRR:
1x Asura Kaiser
Ruin Shade
CEO Amaterasu

SP:
None

As for what I'm looking for in trades, I'm very close to completing my RP deck. I'm looking for:

1x Holy Disaster Dragon

In addition, I am interested in the following Tachikaze:

High Priority:
2x Archbird
1x Megarex
3 Gigarex

Thanks!

Last edited by Kotters on 2012-10-06, 02:11; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-06-06, 23:53

I might be willing to trade with you, I recently tore my RP deck apart.

2x Alfred
1x Soul Saver
2x Gigantech

What I'd be wanting -

Asura Kaiser x2
Barri
Mocha x1 (Maybe)

Obviously not all for all, since Alfred pretty well trumps most of those on Troll and Toad (Save Barri)

I won't be ready for the trade immediately, I need to see how trading goes on Friday, but I figure if I don't post, you might get rid of them to someone else o.o
Back to top Go down
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-06-07, 01:57

I haven't updated this thread in awhile; I'm not really interested in Gigantechs anymore. However, I am still interested in Alfreds and SSDs. If you're still interested after Friday, feel free to offer.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-06-07, 02:04

I'll keep you informed =)
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-06-08, 22:08

Well I do apologize profusely, but I need to retract the offers of before. Ended up someone was working on Royal Paladins at the shop. He got my Alfreds, Soul Saver, Llew and Iseult for a handful of cards me and my girlfriend were needing. Sorry again =(
Back to top Go down
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-06-16, 19:51

Updated the list.
Back to top Go down
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-09-30, 04:02

Updated. Note that I'm basically looking for all the commons, though being common they're kind of hard to trade for specifically.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-01, 02:22

1 Shieldon
1 Blightops
Full TK Triggers -1 Draw
2 Megarex
2 Sonic Noas

For 1 Dragon Knight, Aleph. Just cuz.
Back to top Go down
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-01, 17:56

Alright. PM me your address.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-01, 21:23

You're getting the Iseults anyway, which will come in say 3 to 4 days, maybe by Thursday to Saturday. Once you the cards, just send to the Return Address.
Back to top Go down
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-02, 02:16

Affirmative. I'd like to get this TK deck finished quickly, though; I've only a handful of cards left, provided Puppy's cards get to me as well.
Back to top Go down
nitro

nitro

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-02, 08:35

i have 2 skyptero and 2 sonic noas. what would you be willing to give away for them? I really like your wyvern guard barri.
Back to top Go down
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-02, 11:28

Certainly not a Barri, and I've just obtained all the Skypteros and Sonic Noas I need.

Please see my updated wants.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-04, 16:14

Asura Kaisers look cool.

Maybe Juggernaut either.

Depending on how many HDDs you're after.
Back to top Go down
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-06, 02:10

At this point? One, and I might be able to get it on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty2012-10-06, 22:33

This is to confirm

your Dragon Knight, Aleph for

Full TK Trigs -1 Draw
Sonic Noa x2
Ironclad Dragon, Shieldon x1
Assault Dragon, Blightops x1
Ravenous Dragon, Megarex x2

And for the fuck of it

Alabaster Owl x4

That said, I currently lack the funds to ship. So your cards (and Puppy's) are on hold until I can pull $5 somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.   Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a bunch of cards, looking to complete RPs.
Page 1 of 1