Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 3 so bad

Go down 
+45
Xroshawk
VesperGhoul
Noy620
junri
NightmareDraw
Mr. WoW
BlackManticore
MechaCrash
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
spica
Donkay
Some Gamer Dude
Featherine
WingZero
LittleFighterFox
Mizuki
Kirosnefakman
gettineggywithit
FoodForThought
haxie-kun
ShinkenRed
newbishop
Chestnut_Rice
smellmybox
Gelatin
Clement_Tea
Epideme
Omnigeek
Kaji Motomiya
SoulKaiser
zawarudo
Biorhythm
Traesive
NavyCherub
Klaus
ScarletWeather
Tryston
Nysonin609
3XXXDDD
Lockon Stratos
HugeMcLargeTall
CyprusWHM
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
junri

junri

Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-07, 14:35

I don't know if it's their card design department's fault or the marketing side or both D:
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-14, 00:07

No fights this week, but not-terrible character interaction. And the best face: http://puu.sh/2zH8m
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-14, 03:10

Cock-tease

Goddammit
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-14, 03:19

DAIGGOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-14, 06:57

So like does that guy just follow Daigo everywhere with the Vanguard Table?
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-14, 14:05

3XXXDDD wrote:

I based this on nothing but I figured the table guy was just a gym teacher who's being nice.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-14, 15:35

Edalborez wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:

I based this on nothing but I figured the table guy was just a gym teacher who's being nice.

Guessing you never saw this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb_4itUlzCY
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-21, 05:16

What does Rendgal do?

C'mon, man...
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-21, 07:41

Popular speculation is a Gururubau clone.
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-21, 07:55

The new starter looks like a g3 searcher and the 9k g2 looks like a Vivian or an on-hit Akane.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-21, 08:25

Fuuuck I've been forgetting to watch Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-21, 11:11

I half expected Daigo to walk on water, and rez someone from the dead. However I guess that he pimped in and made everything better while still beating one of the main characters team shows that he's still the Daigo we all revere.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-21, 14:32

I need to get back on creating the Book of Daigo D:
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-22, 11:12

I seriously don't understand why a show that groans on about friendship and love, seems to have Characters who lack any sense of real camaraderie. First we have Kourin being a stuck-up bitch at Misaki risking the club's existence over some elitist rubbish about bull. I mean hell, why not just lie to the committee first, then kick Misaki out afterwards? Or at least play the match afterwards to save time, instead of playing with fire.

Then you have Hitsue, who have like no stakes in the school match, yet are still bitches to everybody risking the existence of the club for no raisin.

And now you have Daigo, who comes to "help", when all he really did was show up Kourin.

Why is everyone such a bitch?
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-22, 11:24

Kourin: I got nothin'.

Hitsue High and Daigo: Guessing the implication is that, despite the high stakes, it's rude as hell to not play at your "best" and if Aichi and company lost then it was a sign that the club wasn't meant to be. Or something. Losing on purpose in Daigo's case would be difficult to do with players in the audience.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-22, 11:54

Don't forget Aichi bullying Kamui like an asshole at the start of Season 2
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-22, 13:48

Edalborez wrote:
Kourin: I got nothin'.

Hitsue High and Daigo: Guessing the implication is that, despite the high stakes, it's rude as hell to not play at your "best" and if Aichi and company lost then it was a sign that the club wasn't meant to be. Or something. Losing on purpose in Daigo's case would be difficult to do with players in the audience.

it's cause Kourin wanted Aichi all to herself :3
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-22, 16:19

Honestly, it is because of this:

Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Luck10

Exactly why people think you are only strong if you sack.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-23, 09:42

that will never cease to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-23, 11:29

By that logic, getting gradestuck or sacked means you suck as a player... If anyone throws out that one to me at the receiving end of a sack, I swear I'll lose my shit
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-23, 12:40

Man how much would it suck to be called unskilled for no blocking a VG at 3 dmg and them getting 2 criticals off drive checks. I guess that means I need to get off my n00b plan of not expecting dbl criticals at all times. >.>
Back to top Go down
Oflari

Oflari

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-23, 23:47

Maybe Rendgal is a Snogal clone :v
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-24, 10:20

VesperGhoul wrote:
Man how much would it suck to be called unskilled for no blocking a VG at 3 dmg and them getting 2 criticals off drive checks. I guess that means I need to get off my n00b plan of not expecting dbl criticals at all times. >.>
I've been called that and it pissed me off so much I wanted to put a hole in my wall.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-24, 10:44

Alice wrote:
VesperGhoul wrote:
I've been called that and it pissed me off so much I wanted to put a hole in my wall.

Oh god, it was Timmy wasn't it? He has a big deal with over-guarding at 3.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty2013-04-24, 11:05

It was Timmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 3 so bad
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next