Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 3 so bad

Go down 
+45
Xroshawk
VesperGhoul
Noy620
junri
NightmareDraw
Mr. WoW
BlackManticore
MechaCrash
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
spica
Donkay
Some Gamer Dude
Featherine
WingZero
LittleFighterFox
Mizuki
Kirosnefakman
gettineggywithit
FoodForThought
haxie-kun
ShinkenRed
newbishop
Chestnut_Rice
smellmybox
Gelatin
Clement_Tea
Epideme
Omnigeek
Kaji Motomiya
SoulKaiser
zawarudo
Biorhythm
Traesive
NavyCherub
Klaus
ScarletWeather
Tryston
Nysonin609
3XXXDDD
Lockon Stratos
HugeMcLargeTall
CyprusWHM
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
junri

junri

Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-27, 22:38

Miwa is a seal dragon player. Too much skipping during this episode. :V

Also, some Perfect Guard usage, yay!
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-28, 01:14

...and the Miwaki ship sails
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-28, 02:44

My god if the skip the Izaki fight as well...

Not when he gets to do shit for once...
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-28, 04:02

Skipping fights all day again. If they hate Kai (Season 2 all over again) and Shingo so much just stop making excuses to show one turn and use other characters.

And hello ideal-world-conditions on that final turn. And Miwa misplaying his guards.
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-28, 06:41

Writers were lazy on how Misaki should win.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-28, 07:09

I'm going to go off and write motherfucking awful fanfiction....

....and it will STILL be better than this piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-28, 07:40

As long as you don't skip fights, I'll read any crap you've got!
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-28, 10:44

Spoilers for the Ep120 fight. If you care. The whole scenario is bullshit.
Spoiler:

Bonus: next episode preview lets you predict in glorious detail:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-04-28, 13:52

Edalborez wrote:
Spoilers for the Ep120 fight.
Spoiler:

It was so cringing to see how Miwa actually managed to lose. He had the game right there with his x.ride, had 2 ways the absolutely assure victory, and Misaki dump sacked her way to victory with everything you said.

And of course, Izaki uses 3 PG's like everyone else, so he need to drop 5 cards to stop something that only needed 2.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-05, 03:55

And then we never saw Izaki again.

Ji Endo.
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-05, 06:33

LittleFighterFox wrote:
Edalborez wrote:
Spoilers for the Ep120 fight.
Spoiler:

It was so cringing to see how Miwa actually managed to lose. He had the game right there with his x.ride, had 2 ways the absolutely assure victory, and Misaki dump sacked her way to victory with everything you said.

And of course, Izaki uses 3 PG's like everyone else, so he need to drop 5 cards to stop something that only needed 2.

That was Aichi dropping five cards...and Aichi didn't Break Ride this episode...
I did like what they did to Izaki this episode though.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-05, 07:10

I sure hope Naoki loses again. His despair is super fun to watch. Then Asuka can beat Misaki again to prove her dominance and NEW UNITS GUYZ. Don't like how Naoki is using Armor Break over Gauntlet Buster or Sweep Command though.
Back to top Go down
MechaCrash

MechaCrash

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-05, 19:21

Izaki could have won if he'd used Beamankylo to swing at the rearguard instead of knocking Aichi to five. Aichi had no cards in hand, and he couldn't win with Beamankylo's attack, so all he was doing was enabling Aichi to Break Ride (which I was expecting him to do). If he'd taken out that Alfred, then Aichi would only be able to do a one stage attack with that Blaster Blade Liberator, and Izaki would have had more than enough shielding to shut down Aichi's attacks. He wouldn't be sure to win on his next turn either, but he could fuck Aichi up and run him out of cards, so even if Aichi survived, he'd have jack shit for pressure.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-06, 14:30

Epideme wrote:
I sure hope Naoki loses again. His despair is super fun to watch. Then Asuka can beat Misaki again to prove her dominance and NEW UNITS GUYZ. Don't like how Naoki is using Armor Break over Gauntlet Buster or Sweep Command though.

I got a feeling sweep commando is gonna be his true ace when he starts to use it. I know his go to guy is buster, but I just got that feeling.
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-07, 11:10

Epideme wrote:

Agreed. and I love it when the bowl-cut guy loses, he's a moron with the highest level of assery who can't even play Vanguard well.

It's a shame that the writers of Vanguard took it in this direction. Season 1 used to feature full length fights. Season 3 usually displays the late game state of the card game when Aichi and his opponent are near 4 damage...
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-07, 12:14

I'm gonna say Naoki pulls it off some how late game. Game 2 will go to Asuka because of that earlier statement that she hasn't shown her true deck. Then Ren will win over Aichi using Mordred.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-07, 17:02

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-10, 17:19

Getting so fucking sick of misplays. Obvious ones.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-12, 17:01

Kourin win next Episode is ultimate Shadow Paladin Cock-block.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-16, 16:08

They do seem to like blocking Revengers don't they. But I don't think that'll be the case. Once this tournament stuff is over that's when we get to the Black Ring arc, then that'll be a whole other world of mess, stupidity, and bad plays.
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-18, 21:59

New Pale Moon
Starter is a Primgal clone
Break ride: Swap two cards from field and exchange it with two other cards from soul during battle phase
Nightmare doll Chelsea: Persona Blast for call two from soul on atk

New shaladin
Some 5k starter
Kay clone named Berith

Last edited by Noy620 on 2013-05-19, 08:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-19, 03:25

Chelsea also likely gains 3k when boosted or some similar effect, since it's a 10k
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-19, 03:37

Should be noted Chelsea is on attack.

Anyway, had to double-take at Kourin's arm thing.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-19, 14:55

Why is anyone still using Mirror Demon?

At 2?

MUH
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty2013-05-19, 14:59

3XXXDDD wrote:
Should be noted Chelsea is on attack.

Anyway, had to double-take at Kourin's arm thing.

Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Da10

That was mind blowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 3 so bad
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next