Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Granblue tournament deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marsteralex

marsteralex

Granblue tournament deck Empty
PostSubject: Granblue tournament deck   Granblue tournament deck Empty2012-06-16, 03:41

So I'm new to this forum, but I thought I should start by post my decklist for my granblue

grade 0: 17
1 Skeleton Assault Troops Captain (starting vanguard)
4 Hook-weilding Zombie (draw)
4 Doctor Rogue (heal)
4 Rough Seas Banshee (critical)
2 Knight Spirit (critical)
2 Hades Steersman (stand)

grade 1: 15
2 Evil Shade (vanguard booster)
4 Dandy Romario (vanilla)
4 Gust Jin (perfect guard)
3 Dancing Cutlass
2 Samurai Spirit

grade 2: 11
4 Ruin Shade
2 Commodore Blueblood (vanilla)
2 Captain Nightmist
1 Deadly Spirit
2 Three Star Chef, Pietro

grade 3: 7
2 King of Demonic Seas, Basskirk
2 Master Swordsman, Nightstorm
2 Ice Prison Necromancer, Cocytus
1 Dragon Undead, Skull Dragon

Explanation:
Why no nightkid? I didn't really like that he minus'd me when i used his effect. plus I found that for the majority of my games I didnt even take advantage of the single card he milled, so he essentially became a pure minus. I use Assault Troops to give me a smoother ride and if I don't need to use him then I can retire him for samurai spirit. Also, my best reason is probably that I always get a weird look from my opponent when I flip him over at the beginning of the game :P

so thoughts? Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Granblue tournament deck   Granblue tournament deck Empty2012-06-16, 04:06

Very clever with that Steersman~ ;)
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Granblue tournament deck   Granblue tournament deck Empty2012-06-16, 04:09

I'd suggest Nightkid anyway. You're not going to get anything out of Skelly that Nightkid couldn't give you equal or greater benefit for, and believe me the ability to drop any one of the top ten cards of your deck that you want makes Blue run so much smoother.

I suggest trying out Deadly Spirit over Nightmist for your G2, if you can spare the pulls. Nightmist is pretty fine, but being able to spread your CB/SB costs over more units is nice for the deck.

If you can, bump either Cocytus (or Basskirk since you seem to have a lot of soul blasting going on) up to 3 copies, and ditch Undead Skull. Nightstorm + Romario should serve you for whatever needs you have.

Aaand finally, if you have Cocytus, Skeleton Swordsman's going to make your life easier than Blueblood will- don't worry about your two Steersman, you have your G3s and Ruin Shade for that.

Other than that... seems pretty solid to me. I run a pretty similar build for simulated play, albeit with more sparkle bishie vampire because I love Silver's art to pieces.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Granblue tournament deck   Granblue tournament deck Empty2012-07-02, 20:22

Same as Scarlet, I would prefer Nightkid. Two of my friends who played GranBlue had told me that he is a very good starter for the clan.
I just want to add that maybe you should take out 1 Gust Jinn and put 1 more Deadly Spirit. I always discourage 4 perfect guards because there is a much higher chance that you will end up riding it and it will also become easier to mill out Deadly Spirit. Sometimes two is better than one.
Other than that, the deck looks fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Granblue tournament deck   Granblue tournament deck Empty2012-07-04, 10:00

I've been messing around with 2 steersman, 1 Monster Frank, 1 Undead Skull Dragon, 1 Cocytus, 1 Deadly Swordmaster, 1 Spirit Exceed and my Grade 0,1,2s all reflect a normal-bodied Granblue deck. That is to say, lots of the Deadly and Spirit lines. So basically everything is there to always superior ride. Which is really nice. And you get the added bonus of Steersman which swaps into a 7k booster.

I would not use Nightkid at all. This is apparently some retarded controversial topic. Nightkid requires a counterblast, which sets me behind on my other counterblast cards, he only gets me one card in the drop (so now I have to use other mill cards to get my drop working up) and he's vulnerable to Kagero/Narukami removal easily. Normally the last one isn't something you can avoid, but Guiding Zombie does avoid it. He costs no counterblast, fills my drop better (even if it's random), can be used on the first turn if needed (such as to evade Kagero/Narukami). I have far more success with Guiding Zombie. And something as simple as one Counterblast makes all the difference when you're trying to ride Cocytus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granblue tournament deck   Granblue tournament deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Granblue tournament deck
Page 1 of 1