Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard

Go down 
+4
Alice
NavyCherub
Traesive
Wingtips
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wingtips

Wingtips

Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 01:15

So I was a little late on the uptake about the live action Vanguard show released in Japan (Three episodes total I believe?), and if this has been addressed previously I apologize, but when I watched it, for some reason I was so much more into Stand Up! Vanguard than the anime (most likely because I've been entrenched in the mess that is season 2 and that it has so much nostalgic value :P). It was like card games meets Power Rangers/Kamen Rider/ etc and it might be because I have nostalgia for the Power Ranger-ness of certain moments (i.e. Glowing/flaming cards, fast camera zooms on a Character) but I found Stand Up! to be much better, mostly for comedic value hahaha, than watching the anime as of late. Wondering your guys' thoughts, would you like to see perhaps another one of the Stand Up! type live action shows? Or maybe just hope for the best that season 3 is worthwhile. Let's discuss :3
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 01:26

Daigo > everyone else in the anime.
You know?
Back to top Go down
NavyCherub

NavyCherub

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 02:56

I would love more live action Vanguard as long as it involves Daigo.
Back to top Go down
Wingtips

Wingtips

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 04:20

Daigo! Daigo! Daigo!

Favorite moment by far: Eiji's reaction at the end = Priceless.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 13:58

Welp, I guess I need to watch this.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 14:14

Alice wrote:
Welp, I guess I need to watch this.

Prepare for camp levels on par with current Japanese tokusatsu.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 17:21

Daigo carried Stand up! so hard. I loved that Murakumo misplay at the end.
Back to top Go down
Wingtips

Wingtips

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 18:21

Yea...Daigo really did push the whole thing along. Weighing in the laughs I got, I must say: time well spent.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 18:48

Daigo mugs so hard that I only barely resent his anime cameo.

Because as nonsensical and stupid as it was, his character was a riot.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 22:38

I saw a 1:40:00 thing. I didn't see any other episodes though so I'm not sure if this is a series. If not, oh god that really wasn't very good in hindsight. I was mostly cringing in embarrassment and freaking out when Daigo did creepy socially unacceptable things. It was like an IRL anime. Maybe I'm just not the type for awkward humor.

So DAIGO is apparently some guy who played ...himself... in that drama. And got an anime appearance as...himself...in an episode that's either non-canon or breaks canon. So who the FUCK is DAIGO when he's not a character!?
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 22:43

Not a series. Just that one video.
Only thing I know about Daigo besides his roles in Vanguard is that he's the singer of a band called Breakerz.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 22:59

From what I have gathered, he's the "image musician" of Vanguard. I guess that's something they have over there. Apparently, he was also part of the massive marketing campaign, in Japan that is, none of us non Moonspeakers get that treatment, for the release of the show, so I guess he's kind of the "face" of the franchise. I don't know anything aside from that, but take what you can get.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 23:00

Traesive wrote:
Not a series. Just that one video.
Only thing I know about Daigo besides his roles in Vanguard is that he's the singer of a band called Breakerz.
Ohhh so that's why. He's like a Gackt with personality.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-19, 23:16

Daigo was in a shit ton of advertisements for Vanguard and was one of the hosts of some Vanguard TV thing I can't remember the name of. Sort of like Pokemon Sunday. It's all Jap TV as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGF8MjpS2-M
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2012-12-20, 12:24

I think it's safe to say that Daigo's the mascot of Vanguard, and not Blaster Blade or Aichi or something :v
Back to top Go down
Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty2013-04-26, 15:47

I would like to ask for screenshots if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard   Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardfight Vanguard Anime vs. Stand Up! Vanguard
Page 1 of 1