Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First try at Pale Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

First try at Pale Moon Empty
PostSubject: First try at Pale Moon   First try at Pale Moon Empty2012-12-27, 17:31

x1 Girl Who Crossed the Gap (SV)
x4 Flyer Flyer (1st draw trigger)
x4 Rainbow Magician (2nd draw trigger (recyclable). I love draws)
x4 Dynamite Juggler (crit)
x4 Candy Clown (heal)

x4 Hades Hypnotist (pg)
x4 Purple Trapezist (the card made me try Pale Moon, really awesome)
x2 Dark Metal Bicorn (8k)
x2 Skull Juggler (random soulcharge)
x2 Nightmare Bunny (just in case you don't have Alice in field)

x4 Barking Cerberus (10k)
x3 Pee Ka Boo (emergency attacker)
x2 Big League Bear (soulcharge)
x2 Nitro Juggler (random soulcharge)

x4 Dusk Illusionist Robert (main vg)
x4 Nightmare Doll Alice (main attacker and pressure maker, recyclable columns with trapezist if both on field and soul (Alice hits, cb1, put in soul, take out Trapezist over Alice's booster (if the other column is free, call in that column's booster place), put the other Trapezist into soul, take out Alice))

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: First try at Pale Moon   First try at Pale Moon Empty2012-12-27, 20:24

Okay, that's a bit of a mess.

Firstly Dark Metal Bicorn & Skull Juggler should go. Dark Metal Bicorn is unnecessary and any significant numbers it can be reached can be done by other units in the deck. Replace with 2 Magician of Quantum Mechanics & 2 Jumping Glenn. Quantum into Glenn is a 10000 Booster for Alice, which can greatly increase her effectiveness, for example

Without Quantum-Jump Alice will get blocked for 10000 at most outside of Triggers. However, with Alice and Glenn (and unless you're playing against) something like Grapplers, you reach Stage 3 against many, if not most, rearguards which then gives the Opponent 3 choices

1) Block for 15000 (2 Cards Minimum)
2) No Guard. Let the Rearguard Die. Then guard the next card (2 cards minimum)
3) No Guard. Let the Rearguard Die. Then take 1 Damage (1 card & 1 Damage)

Any of these are better than Alice in your current set up.

Your Grade 2's are also a complete mess. Random Soul charging is bad unless you are Luquier. Peek-A-Boo is all right but I'm not entirely sure how to abuse him perfectly yet.

Firstly, you need some Crimson Beast Tamers, these are a shoe in for any Pale Moon deck without question. You should also throw in Dancing Princess of the Night Sky (much better than all that random soulcharge crap you got in there currently). 2 at least. Barking Cerberus is fine.

You're Grade 3's are all right but if you want to focus on Stand Pale Moon deck, you should really use Sarah and throw in two Midnight Invaders. Yes, Robert re-writes your drive check but Sarah increases and believe me, there is nothing much more annoying seeing a successfully blocked Alice stand back up again.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: First try at Pale Moon   First try at Pale Moon Empty2012-12-27, 20:39

Thanks for the advice, I'll test it and see by myself. I won't include Sarah nor Invader, I'm not fan of the stand triggers e.e (I only run stands in decks who can only run rainbow). I'll definetly include Quantum, Glenn and Crimson though.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: First try at Pale Moon   First try at Pale Moon Empty2012-12-27, 20:45

Kirosnefakman wrote:
Thanks for the advice, I'll test it and see by myself. I won't include Sarah nor Invader, I'm not fan of the stand triggers e.e (I only run stands in decks who can only run rainbow). I'll definetly include Quantum, Glenn and Crimson though.

I never said run Stands. I said run Stand Moon as in Sarah and crap.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: First try at Pale Moon   First try at Pale Moon Empty2012-12-27, 21:03

Oh, but I like Robert too much D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First try at Pale Moon   First try at Pale Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

First try at Pale Moon
Page 1 of 1