Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool) Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool)   Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool) Empty2013-01-18, 19:49

So I was looking into tweaking my OTT deck, and I was working some of the kinks in the deck in the G1/G2 lineup. Thus I wanted to get the communities opinions on this

• G0 (17)
    1x Little Witch Lulu (SV)
    4x Lozenge Magus (Heal)
    4x Oracle Guardian Nike (CRIT1)
    4x Psychic Bird (CRIT2)
    4x Dream Eater (DRAW)

G1 (14)
    4x Battle Sister Cocoa
    2x Dark Cat
    4x Battle Sister Chcolat
    4x Oracle Guardian Gemini

G2 (12)
    4x Battle Sister Mocha
    2x Silent Tom
    2x Maiden of Libra
    4x Oracle Guardian Wiseman

Grade 3 (7)
    4x CEO Amaterasu
    3x Goddess of the Sun Amaterasu

First of all I want to say that I would include 4 silent toms but have been unable to acquire them, so I'm using maiden as a filler. Some of the things I'm thinking about for the deck is:

Should I add in more G2's? (If so what would you suggest cutting from the G1 lineup?)
Should I cut draws for the 12 Crit line up? (I'm leaning towards draws because of the strong defensive presence that the cross-rides offer, but the appeal of having 12 crits in a LB heavy environment is pretty strong)

Any advice would be appreciated since I'm sure other people on here have been playing with/against OTT for longer than I have. I also have a granblue deck that I'm trying to optimize, but I'll leave that for another thread.

Last edited by VesperGhoul on 2013-01-19, 00:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool)   Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool) Empty2013-01-18, 20:58

You listed 8 Grade 3s, but you say you have 7.

Anyway:
-Yes, more Grade 2s would be good. I'd say toss a Cocoa for a Wiseman (by the way, you say that it's Gemini)
-This community isn't a fan of the OP crossrides (see: all of them due to 13k defense). You might not be all that happy with the opinions you get.
-This community is also mainly an English vanguard community. Only a few people might be able to help you, and you probably won't get any advice on an Oracle crossride deck that hasn't been out for all that long.
-You might wanna ditch Mocha for Susanoo. He's 9k and jumps up to 12k if you have an Amaterasu vanguard. Doesn't really matter though.
-If you cut draws, toss another Grade 1 for another Grade 3. Otherwise, keep the draws.
-You can't use Goddess of the Sun in the tournaments here. It's a custom format, no crossrides allowed and no restrictions on Tom/Tsuki/Godhawk (We do allow Barcgal though :D).
-I'd reconsider running Inaba. I see the appeal, but I'd either use 4 or none. Even then, it's really hit-and-miss.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool)   Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool) Empty2013-01-18, 23:16

It's not really consistent. I'm not really sure what to change, but I see arrangements for 3-4 separate builds in here. Also, you'll want a couple more draw triggers (and for clarification, not full triggers. Add like one or two to the triggers you already have) since the biggest advantage Oracles get is hand advantage.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool)   Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool) Empty2013-01-19, 01:01

gettineggywithit wrote:
You listed 8 Grade 3s, but you say you have 7.

Anyway:
-Yes, more Grade 2s would be good. I'd say toss a Cocoa for a Wiseman (by the way, you say that it's Gemini)
-This community isn't a fan of the OP crossrides (see: all of them due to 13k defense). You might not be all that happy with the opinions you get.
-This community is also mainly an English vanguard community. Only a few people might be able to help you, and you probably won't get any advice on an Oracle crossride deck that hasn't been out for all that long.
-You might wanna ditch Mocha for Susanoo. He's 9k and jumps up to 12k if you have an Amaterasu vanguard. Doesn't really matter though.
-If you cut draws, toss another Grade 1 for another Grade 3. Otherwise, keep the draws.
-You can't use Goddess of the Sun in the tournaments here. It's a custom format, no crossrides allowed and no restrictions on Tom/Tsuki/Godhawk (We do allow Barcgal though :D).
-I'd reconsider running Inaba. I see the appeal, but I'd either use 4 or none. Even then, it's really hit-and-miss.

I see your point, I've made some of the necessary tweaks to have the deck make sense, and I took your advice and removed the rabbits for more wiseman's. Also I didn't know there were tournaments here, cool beans, I don't feel confident enough to play in those yet. As for the crossride thing, I understand the community's views on it, and I'm willing to accept any negative feedback that may be presented, but CEO has always been my favorite OTT unit, and the though of running Tsuki, and apollon makes me cringe.

Omnigeek wrote:
It's not really consistent. I'm not really sure what to change, but I see arrangements for 3-4 separate builds in here. Also, you'll want a couple more draw triggers (and for clarification, not full triggers. Add like one or two to the triggers you already have) since the biggest advantage Oracles get is hand advantage.

Is there any reason that four would be too few? I was under the impression that OTT was about getting crits when needed, and being able to heal and draw in advance using the ability to manipulate the top of deck. So wouldn't crits be more beneficial in a deck that needs to be able to guard well because of the crits?

Thank you both for your input by the way. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool)   Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Side up OTT's (BT09 card pool)
Page 1 of 1