Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team League 2013 Winner Corner

Go down 
+18
Mr. WoW
Scruffy420
VesperGhoul
3XXXDDD
Epideme
BrookylnRage
Sido Ritsu
storm wing
junri
The King of Hearts
Traesive
Donkay
Black Phoenix
Best_Sociopath
Featherine
Jabberwock
Hunter Serge
Alice
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty
PostSubject: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 10:20

☆★•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`★☆
☆★•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`★☆
Team League 2013 Winners

Anyone from V-Mundi who qualified for regional will be put in here! If your name is here but some information is missing, please reply and tell us! If your name is missing too, tell us.

Winners

Team Alice
  • Names: Jabberwock, Kwang, Vincent
  • Place: Second
  • Decks: Vermillion (Narukami), Ezel/Garmore (Gold Paladin), Enigman Rain (Dimension Police)

Team Stand Up the Pants
  • Names: David (3XXXDDD), William, and Duce
  • Decks: The End (Kagero), Majesty (Royal Paladin), Garmore/Ezel (Gold Paladin)

Team Crusty
  • Names: Mishael (Featherine), Marcus (Donkay) and Jevon (TheKingOfHearts)
  • Place: First
  • Decks: Swan Soul (Royal Paladin), Shamsiel (Angel Feather), CEO-Basic (Oracle Think Tank

Team Gradestuck
  • Names: HunterSerge
  • Decks: The End (Kagero), Majesty (Royal Paladin), Garmore/Ezel (Gold Paladin)

Aniodia
  • Names: Aniodia
  • Decks: The End (Kagero), Majesty (Royal Paladin), Neo Nectar

Team Ultimatum
  • Names: Michael (Best_Sociopath), Johnny, and Jimeson
  • Decks: Riviere (Bermuda Triangle), Phantom Blaster Overlord (Shadow Paladin), Sarah (Pale Moon)

Team Scrub
  • Names: Marc (Black Phoenix), David & Rachel
  • Decks: Pacifica (Bermuda Triangle), Leo-Pald (Great Nature), Luquier (Pale Moon)

Team Axios
  • Names: Gio, Joey, and Sebastian
  • Decks: Vermillion (Narukami), Phantom Blaster Overlord (Shadow Paladin), Pacifica (Bermuda Triangle)

Team Meaning of Truth
  • Names: Sean(Sido Ritsu), Charles, Peter
  • Decks: Garmore (Royal Paladin), Scarlet Witch (Oracle Think Tank), Aleph (Kagero)

Team 3G
  • Names: Robin (ImSoTilt), Kenny, Alex (Robotali)
  • Decks: Ildona (Shadow Paladin), Majesty Lord Blaster (Royal Paladin), Cocytus (Granblue)

Team Big Bang Shot
  • Names: Lich_Lord_Fortissimo (Rich), Pedro, Alex
  • Decks: Great Daiyusha (Dimension Police), Supersoldier MK-2 (Tachikaze) Leo-pald (Great Nature)

Team League 2013 Winners

Last edited by Alice on 2013-05-18, 13:40; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Serge

Hunter Serge

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 10:49

My Team was called "Team Gradestuck", and consisted of a The End (Me), Majesty, and a horribly incomplete Garmore/Ezel.

-Serge
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 11:27

Jabberwock(Team Alice)
Names: (Jabberwock)
Place: Second
Decks: Vermillion(narukami-me), Ezel/Garmore(Gold Paladin), Enigma Rain(Dimensional Police)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 11:48

Who are the other two guys in y'alls teams?
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 11:52

Alice wrote:
Who are the other two guys in y'alls teams?

Well, the other 2 aren't V-Mundi members. I will call them Kwang and Vincent. Kwang is the Ezel/Garmore player, while Vincent is Enigma Rain player.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 12:53

Thanks, just wanted it for completion.
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 13:03

Ah, let's shed some light on this.

Team Name : Team Crusty
Names : Mishael (Featherine), Marcus (Donkay) and Jevon (TheKingOfHearts)
Place : First
Decks (In order of names) : Royal Paladin (Lohengrin/Marhaus/Holy Disaster Dragon), Angel Feather (Shamsiel/Phoenix) and Oracle Think Tanks (CEO/Euryale/Imperial Daughter).

Holy balls, the amount of The End and Majesty I'm seeing.
Back to top Go down
Best_Sociopath

Best_Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 13:12

Team Name: Team Ultimatum
Names: Michael (Best_Sociopath), Johnny, and Jimeson
Place: First
Decks: Bermuda ⌂ (Riviere Build)-Michael, Shadow Paladins (President Barack Obama Build)-Johnny, Pale Moons (Sarah Build)-Jimeson.
Back to top Go down
Black Phoenix

Black Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 15:12

Team Name: Team Scrub
Names: Marc (Black Phoenix), David & Rachel
Place: First
Decks: Pacifica (Bermuda Triangle), Leo-Pald (Great Nature), Luquier (Pale Moon)

That team name was so not my choice... -_-
Back to top Go down
Hunter Serge

Hunter Serge

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 15:33

I honestly can't even remember the name of the Gold Paladin player for the life of me, because I'm bad with names, and I didn't know the kid prior to the tournament.I am a huge faggot please rape my face The MLB player, I'm trying to get on VMundi, so if he joins, I'll post his username. :P

-Serge
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 17:38

Featherine wrote:

Decks (In order of names) : Royal Paladin (Lohengrin/Marhaus/Holy Disaster Dragon), Angel Feather (Shamsiel/Phoenix) and Oracle Think Tanks (CEO/Euryale/Imperial Daughter).

Featherine wrote:
Marcus (Donkay)

Featherine wrote:
Marcus

This guy reveals my name.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 17:46

Hi Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 17:50

Best_Sociopath wrote:
Bermuda ⌂

Bermuda Pentagon too good.

Traesive wrote:
Hi Marcus.

;_;
Back to top Go down
The King of Hearts

The King of Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 20:05

Featherine wrote:

It's ok, this team was made on the spur of the moment LOL. None of us had this team intended and we still won, even with the bye XD
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 21:07

Featherine, King of Hearts, is imperial daughter meant to call to RG, using her counterblast ability to soul charge RG unit to speed up to 6 souls?
Back to top Go down
The King of Hearts

The King of Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 21:30

Jabberwock wrote:
Featherine, King of Hearts, is imperial daughter meant to call to RG, using her counterblast ability to soul charge RG unit to speed up to 6 souls?

I only used Imperial daughter as my vanguard and only used it when CEO was not in my hand at the time when i need to ride a grade 3. After a turn or 2 (because of Battle sister Eclair) I would normally get CEO and ride her. It wasn't so much for the 6 soul but the pressure of her crit and power gain. Othe wise she is just perfect guard material
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 21:59

Adding on, I like the early pressure it gives during the first parts of the game. The extra crit it gains is extremely scary if you don't guard it, and with the high amount of crits that TKoH runs, woop. Though it's bad you stay on Imperial, you lose your advantage if the game drags and you don't ride up.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-22, 22:07

So if King of Hearts gets to ride CEO first, imperial daughter simply serve as PG fodder?

Edit: Didn't see the PG fodder part XD

Last edited by Jabberwock on 2013-04-23, 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-23, 10:00

The King of Hearts wrote:
Jabberwock wrote:

I only used Imperial daughter as my vanguard and only used it when CEO was not in my hand at the time when i need to ride a grade 3. After a turn or 2 (because of Battle sister Eclair) I would normally get CEO and ride her. It wasn't so much for the 6 soul but the pressure of her crit and power gain. Othe wise she is just perfect guard material
I hate when people who know better say something really dumb.

Featherine wrote:
Adding on, I like the early pressure it gives during the first parts of the game. The extra crit it gains is extremely scary if you don't guard it, and with the high amount of crits that TKoH runs, woop. Though it's bad you stay on Imperial, you lose your advantage if the game drags and you don't ride up.
I hate when people who know better say something really dumb.

------------------
Info updated
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-23, 10:30

:P

Don't kill me.
D:
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-24, 09:55

I keel you~
Back to top Go down
Best_Sociopath

Best_Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-24, 16:19

Donkay wrote:
Best_Sociopath wrote:
Bermuda ⌂

Bermuda Pentagon too good.

Traesive wrote:
Hi Marcus.

;_;

Bermuda Pentagons are two sides better
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-24, 17:31

Grats to all who won. My team got eliminated in the first two rounds :(

1st round: I got grade stuck and lost, 2nd team-mate got 4 heal triggers in starting hand after mulligan and lost, 3rd team-mate won because opponent got grade stuck.

2nd round: I got grade stuck + opponent turn 3 MLB 10k 2 crit me, 2nd team-mate got grade stuck, 3rd team mate won because opponent got grade stuck.

Lots of grade stuck to be had and our deck ratios were 16-14-11-8 too. What can you do... this stuff happens. ._.

To be honest, I could have been an asshat and called my opponent for having damaged sleeves on 2nd round, but I didn't. I mean I pretty much know everyone that I played against and they are not cheaters and I didn't want to damage relationships, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-24, 18:06

junri wrote:
Grats to all who won. My team got eliminated in the first two rounds :(

1st round: I got grade stuck and lost, 2nd team-mate got 4 heal triggers in starting hand after mulligan and lost, 3rd team-mate won because opponent got grade stuck.

2nd round: I got grade stuck + opponent turn 3 MLB 10k 2 crit me, 2nd team-mate got grade stuck, 3rd team mate won because opponent got grade stuck.

Lots of grade stuck to be had and our deck ratios were 16-14-11-8 too. What can you do... this stuff happens. ._.

To be honest, I could have been an asshat and called my opponent for having damaged sleeves on 2nd round, but I didn't. I mean I pretty much know everyone that I played against and they are not cheaters and I didn't want to damage relationships, etc.

You got grade stuck twice in the row? Did you read the "Why you get bad draw?" section in V mundi blog?
http://vmundi.blogspot.sg/2012/04/sufficient-randomization.html
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty2013-04-25, 01:32

Oh, I shuffled plenty. It is bound to happen even if the odds are low. It just happened to occur when it was important :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team League 2013 Winner Corner   Team League 2013 Winner Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Team League 2013 Winner Corner
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next