Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 2 so bad

Go down 
+29
haxie-kun
Traesive
Gelatin
Oflari
WingZero
Kirosnefakman
ScarletWeather
NavyCherub
Omnigeek
HugeMcLargeTall
pantheron
zawarudo
Lockon Stratos
CyprusWHM
Nysonin609
Biorhythm
meeb
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
Kaji Motomiya
Lotus
MechaCrash
3XXXDDD
SoulKaiser
ShinkenRed
Klaus
smellmybox
HerO
Alice
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-11-25, 18:04

>Giving a shit about this awful plot
>Wanting it to continue

It's terrible. Absolutely awful. I can do better off the top of my goddamn head. And the part where Earth is somehow tangentially in danger too is so fucking hamfisted I want to cry.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-11-25, 18:51

Not enough Kaichi in Season 2.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-02, 05:10

Chris lost by Crossride. Of-fucking-course.

Seriously, Chris didn't fucking DO anything! And now he's gone. He's gone because he was dumb.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-02, 07:04

He truly was numbah wan. I lost all respect for him when he wanted his polar bear to "闇を駆け抜け". Poor Leo-pald ;_;. SIT was kinda outclassed though, they had to go lest they try and take up more valuable Leon screentime. But it's kinda sad that we know that Kai will lose in the exact same fashion he did to Ren in Season 1. Crossride THE BLOOD and get guarded. Leon rides Glory, attacks for 10k with his Basil, shedding a single tear and then Ultimate Glory Justice Break and boom Asuka gets no chance to fight. Kai only ever beats fucking mooks, never anyone important. Don't really care about Chrome Jailer because I have no idea how Ren will get a chance to fight unless Void corrupts him too and fashions him a new trench coat .

I just want some delicious Leon backstory because it's bound to give more information about how Psyqualia actually fucking works. It was good to see that Chris was so blinded by his image that he couldn't even comprehend Aichi having 10k shield in his hand.

Also who the fuck is Suiko.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-02, 08:25

Suiko is just someone who wants someone to influence the future of Cray. Currently doesn't give a shit as to who or how though.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-03, 14:14

(Don't know if this is the right thread to say this, but I just had a thought.) Hey guys, this is crazy, but it actually makes sense that Leon would need Psy to beat Kyou with Megacolony. WHAT??? Lockon, what have you been smoking, and more importantly, why aren't you sharing it with us? Well, my friends, the reality of the matter is, Megacolony seriously mess up Aqua Force. Seriously, what ARE you smoking Lockon? A stand heavy deck being trumped by MEGACOLONY? Aren't stands like kryptonite to those guys? Well, yes, but you see, they mess them up in a very different way to how they try to mess up other clans. You see, Aqua Force is EXTREMELY dependant on specific units like the Storm Riders or Benedict, in order to get those extra attacks in. Yeah, tell us something we don't know. But what happens when you use MC's signature webbing on those units. Oh..... OOOOOOH. Yeah, now they're skills are messed up, because Aqua Force don't run Stands because it's their actual winning image, they do it to make sure they don't check useless Crits when the opponent PGs their Vanguard, which WILL happen at some point.

Doesn't really justify the stupid, but at least a Megacolony deck being a threat to Aqua Force isn't COMPLETELY moronic.
Back to top Go down
pantheron

pantheron

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-03, 14:16

All im going to ask is, why the fuck did Chris have an AT field?
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-03, 14:17

I'm confused Lockon, was anyone ever complaining about that in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-03, 14:58

Kai's going to lose so that Leon can lose to Aichi. Brief flash of THE BLOOD and Glory Maelstrom and then 102, 103 and 104 will be Aichi duking it out with Leon.

Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-03, 17:05

Lockon Stratos wrote:
(Don't know if this is the right thread to say this, but I just had a thought.) Hey guys, this is crazy, but it actually makes sense that Leon would need Psy to beat Kyou with Megacolony. WHAT??? Lockon, what have you been smoking, and more importantly, why aren't you sharing it with us? Well, my friends, the reality of the matter is, Megacolony seriously mess up Aqua Force. Seriously, what ARE you smoking Lockon? A stand heavy deck being trumped by MEGACOLONY? Aren't stands like kryptonite to those guys? Well, yes, but you see, they mess them up in a very different way to how they try to mess up other clans. You see, Aqua Force is EXTREMELY dependant on specific units like the Storm Riders or Benedict, in order to get those extra attacks in. Yeah, tell us something we don't know. But what happens when you use MC's signature webbing on those units. Oh..... OOOOOOH. Yeah, now they're skills are messed up, because Aqua Force don't run Stands because it's their actual winning image, they do it to make sure they don't check useless Crits when the opponent PGs their Vanguard, which WILL happen at some point.

Doesn't really justify the stupid, but at least a Megacolony deck being a threat to Aqua Force isn't COMPLETELY moronic.

Well no one was even taking opposition to that to begin with. Actually the issue everyone had with Leon winning that fight is that he sacked the living dick out of Kyou when Kyou was clearly raping his face. Megacolony indeed wreck Aqua Force's shit. In fact, Megacolony wreck any deck that uses a specific unit. Pale Moon Alice? Dead. Juggernaut for Emperor? NOPE. Commander Laurel? Hahahahaha. Conversely, decks that deliberately kill their own units like in Ildona are strong against Megacolony since the rests do nothing but force the opponent to retire specific units to be optimal. Also if you want to do the whole internal dialogue thing, go the Jim Gaffigan route and put it off separate in small fonts like it's being whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-03, 18:35

Eh, the thought was in my head, and I have a REALLY bad habit of forgeting things if I don't get it out immediately. I tend to forget really obvious things in my rush to get it out. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time, but I need to do stuff like this occasionaly. Just ignore it if I'm being moronic, it'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-03, 19:08

Still a good point to bring up about Megacolony.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-16, 04:59

Kai lost.

Fucking called it.

Heal sacks are the worst way to win.

Last edited by Lich_Lord_Fortissimo on 2012-12-16, 06:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-16, 05:39

Man if he used his Guld on the Maelstrom attack instead of the 20k he would have been cruising. I also hate how whenever someone crossrides they're like "WHERE DID HE GET THAT ANCIENT LEGENDARY CARD THAT ONLY THE GREATEST OF WARRIORS CAN MASTER".

I wonder how Aichi will win though. If it's the same as Chris and he just Ultimate Breaks for final turn it would be pretty lame. He can't pull out a new card this time like with Majesty Lord.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-16, 05:42

Probably won't. Theory; what will beat Leon in the end is Blaster Blade Spirit. Gareth boosts (after Aichi gets a Critical) and hits Maelstrom.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-16, 05:55

still laughed at Glory's attack being called "Divine Blowing"
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-16, 06:07

Gee, sure hope it doesn't become a Jobber.

Then it could beeeeee...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-16, 11:58

"But no matter how long we waited, the Soryuu child didn't appear"
Because you are a child yourself retard, you waited all of 5 years for the fucker to show up? How would you even know when they do since they'd be a baby. Sure as fuck no one is going to come to the island randomly.

"We can't even get off this island"
Okay so Leon makes a deal with the void at the start of Season 2's time. Then gets off the island. That means they were castaways stranded there until this. So they had a period of less than a couple of WEEKS to become both filthy rich and world famous. And respected as an old and influential family as has been stated in the anime before. Bullshit, I call plot hole. This feels shoe-horned in at the last second.

There's also no indication that any of these people trained for combat. Why can the twin sisters beat adults with kung fu.

And how DID he make a deal with void? Void was stuck on Cray. As was explained, Earth might be in danger once it's done with Cray, which indicates its on its way there eventually. How did it teleport to Earth to sucker Leon into allying with it? Furthermore, how does Leon's consent magically seal 3 other clans when he had no power to do so? Consent itself wouldn't be enough as void has proven it can already seal clans on its own. Even if it was consent that did it, why is LEON specifically able to perform this act? NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE.

And how the fuck did the void give him psyqualia? Unless they pull some super horse shit like Psyqualia is actually from void (which has been explained it ISN'T) which would make Ultra Rare from the void too, then I don't even see how you can explain this. BOTH sides somehow have psyqualia? Fuck off.

And the msiplays. Oh god the misplays. Kai knew he'd call a 15k column the next turn, so he should've just guarded that hit against his 8k booster. Fucking stupid. You NEED that to hit crossrides properly. Kai not guarding a one-stage attack when he could. SORRY KAI BUT 5k SHIELD IS NOT AS GOOD AS NOT TAKING A DAMAGE, RETARD. Leon uses the Limit Break of maelstrom even after seeing Kai check a perfect guard. Kai chooses to guard with 4 stage guards instead of his fucking perfect that he checked, even though it was the last attack that battle. FUCK. Kai is fucking retarded for taking that extra two damage just to use THE BLOOD on the turn it comes out. He should've intercepted with Garuda on the 1 stage, guarded with a 10k on the 2-stage and perfected the vanguard. 3 total damage and then just sit on the blood for one turn. He'd have won. And of course there has to be an asspull 6th heal. Just like how Kai lost against his first crossride match with Ren. 6th damage heal, crossride counter. Those are the only ways Kai loses. Both end with a crit and Kai having to pull double heals out of his ass, but failing.

This fucking show is such dogshit and I wish it would die. There is NOTHING redeeming about this season.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-16, 15:35

You know, I'm still thinking "Yeah, God forbid that you people not rule over the world. By the way, you said your people fell out of power, so how well were they liked by the non-ruling class again?"
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-23, 04:30

Who's guessing Aichi Heal sacks next episode?
Back to top Go down
NavyCherub

NavyCherub

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-23, 04:42

He has to get a sixth damage heal trigger so that he can use Plezel's effect.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-23, 07:51

Believe my Existence is so fucking good.

I did find it kinda funny that he superior called Blast Blade Spirit and couldn't even attack with it. Only 2 episodes to go for Asia Circuit until Vanguard: GX and I sure hope we get away from "the world will end unless I win this card game" back to "I really want to win this card game".
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-23, 13:09

NavyCherub wrote:
He has to get a sixth damage heal trigger so that he can use Plezel's effect.
Yeah let's further put false impressions of crossrides in people's heads by making them think ultimate breaks are hard.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-23, 15:09

You see those cracks in the sky? they're not a nihilistic force, they're a bunch of plot holes!
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty2012-12-23, 16:58

So let's recap the story of the Soryuu family.

In a nutshell, they are living on a small, idyllic island which is closed off from the world. The oldest of a trio of three children has decided to believe in the possibility of escaping that island, despite the fact that he knows they are trapped. When he is offered a chance to break the boundary, he completely opens his heart to the darkness, loudly proclaiming that he is not afraid of it. The darkness consumes him and reduces him to its puppet despite the fact that he acts as if he's still the one in the driver's seat. He then causes untold misery for several worlds.

All hearts begin in darkness. And all so end.

...Seriously I can't be the only one seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 2 so bad
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next