Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 2 so bad

Go down 
+29
haxie-kun
Traesive
Gelatin
Oflari
WingZero
Kirosnefakman
ScarletWeather
NavyCherub
Omnigeek
HugeMcLargeTall
pantheron
zawarudo
Lockon Stratos
CyprusWHM
Nysonin609
Biorhythm
meeb
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
Kaji Motomiya
Lotus
MechaCrash
3XXXDDD
SoulKaiser
ShinkenRed
Klaus
smellmybox
HerO
Alice
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Epideme

Epideme

Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-01-04, 02:40

It always feels weird when people say names they don't usually say. Like Misaki said "Kamui" this episode and i can't remember many other times she referred to him by name.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-01-04, 15:01

That's the LEAST of the problems in Season 2...
Back to top Go down
haxie-kun

haxie-kun

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-01-06, 19:18

I consider s2 non cannon. That's how bad it is in my eyes.

Oh and the plot...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-01-06, 19:28

How do you screw up something so simple?
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-01-08, 20:56

As a Megacolony player, it makes me UTTERLY FURIOUS that Derp Kyou (I dont even consider him to be the same character) kept spouting out that trapping Basil would COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN the Aqua Force. It's not like Leon could just, you know, CALL OVER THE BASIL!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-01-08, 22:44

What irks me more is that they touted Megacolony as a counter to Aqua Force (it is) when the sealed clan Royal Paladin is better. Blaster Blade specifically jacks AQ all to hell and he's retardedly searchable. Just felt like a slap in the face to have someone counter a clan when the best clan for it was sealed.
Back to top Go down
pantheron

pantheron

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-01-10, 18:59

I love how at the end it could basically have been a reset to the end of season 1, if Aichi had used GP's
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-01-10, 19:35

FFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
Duce

Duce

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-02-04, 05:24

Well now the official channel has up to episode 79. so what do I think fo the progress? terrible... I seriously wish they would drop the current cast and focus on a tourney team of Kai, Tetsu and another older guy, maybe Ren. mainly because the current is really frustrating with the silly outbursts and Aichi luck wins :(

I still see vs non big namers Misaki gets wnis, but while she has a perfect memory she seems to make such stupid calls on her games. eg not guarding and the guy getting crit to finish her while she did have cards in hand.

And when the movie stars upset comes and its team Asteroid... how could they not see kai playing for them coming, he even said he would be coming on a different team at the start if I remember right.

Show needs to switch to a more mature player cast focus with the current ones in the background and maybe small part show parts.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-02-04, 05:38

Misaki usually doesn't misplay very hard. If you're talking about the match against Lee she needed him to get no triggers or get a trigger on her 5th damage. She had no other choice with only 30k shield.
Back to top Go down
farmergiles

farmergiles

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-04-30, 12:02

Yikes so much hatred! I must admit I've started watching the anime now and I've seen up to 95, or whereever the English Dubbed episodes go up to now.

I have to agree, Season 2 is no where near as good as Season 1 was - it's gotten more silly. I didn't mind the random rules too much as it at least made some games different, but agree that they did a bad job of blatently favouring the main characters.

All in all, at least now it's only 1 every week or so I have to pay attention to. Watching 95+ episodes during April was a bit of a trek!
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-04-30, 12:52

Just skip season 2 and go straight to season three. If you wanna watch it subbed let me know and I'll post a link to were I watch them.
Back to top Go down
farmergiles

farmergiles

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-04-30, 16:26

Well I ain't got much longer in Season 2 so I might as well roll with it. Don't fancy watching the Subbed ones as I've gotten used to the Dubbed ones.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty2013-04-30, 16:29

Just wait till they start to yugi things up Giles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 2 so bad
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9