Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 2 so bad

Go down 
+29
haxie-kun
Traesive
Gelatin
Oflari
WingZero
Kirosnefakman
ScarletWeather
NavyCherub
Omnigeek
HugeMcLargeTall
pantheron
zawarudo
Lockon Stratos
CyprusWHM
Nysonin609
Biorhythm
meeb
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
Kaji Motomiya
Lotus
MechaCrash
3XXXDDD
SoulKaiser
ShinkenRed
Klaus
smellmybox
HerO
Alice
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-09-17, 04:14

Dear god, I think season2 finally broke me.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-09-29, 17:01

Alice wrote:
Misaki switching to CoCo would make me write a public article telling people to fuck off the Vanguard anime.

CoCo is the LEAST thoughtful deck in existence. And giving the character with actual skill a no-skill deck would piss me off beyond my limits.

It happened. I'm waiting for the Cocorage.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-14, 04:33

Stop putting Kyou against all the plot armour fighters. He had some fucking great technical skill in season 1 and if he didn't have such a hardon for Sky Diver he probably would've won his fights. Leon having Psyqualia is also kind of lame but at least he has a reason for it and has probably had it for a while.

Also on the new cards that Q4 got, Misaki and Kamui obviously got Fromage and Cosmo Lord but what could Aichi possibly get? Ezel is pretty much his "avatar" for this season and if he got the Player 2 Ezel he probably would've said something.

But I suppose I'm the only masochist still watching.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-14, 05:38

Dear god, I think I almost heaved whe they made Kourin go full Tsundere. And she was such a cool character as well...
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-14, 14:37

Wait, so she DOES have feelings for Aichi? Seriously? It's not just subtlety, it's full-blown realization?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-14, 17:59

Dear god why does this still exist?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-15, 03:52

I thought that the whole point of still watching this thing was so that everyone could point out everything that was wrong with it.

Is no-one else getting the 'so-goddamn-bad-it-may-be-in-some-way-good' vibe from this? I think I'm the only one...

BTW Fromage is a shit name for a possible new Limit Breaker.
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-15, 10:14

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
I thought that the whole point of still watching this thing was so that everyone could point out everything that was wrong with it.

Is no-one else getting the 'so-goddamn-bad-it-may-be-in-some-way-good' vibe from this? I think I'm the only one...

BTW Fromage is a shit name for a possible new Limit Breaker.

I'm with you. I watch it just to see how dumb it gets.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-15, 10:53

I'm still surprised they didnt change the name of the "god clan" so we wouldnt have two Clans with the same initials.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-21, 06:26

Man Kyou should just get a doctor...He would never get his revenge(s) this way. I pity his 2 friends. Changing his deck clan won't help him either.
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-21, 10:42

ShinkenRed wrote:
Man Kyou should just get a doctor...He would never get his revenge(s) this way. I pity his 2 friends. Changing his deck clan won't help him either.

It would if he changed to Kagero and used Dragonic Overlord The End.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-26, 12:15

I finally caught up on everything. That fight with Leon was some biased Aqua Force bullshit. Kyou didn't even misplay. So what he was written to be an idiot with the perfect guard. The reason Leon won is pulling a Stand trigger out of his ass. And specifically pulling just the right trigger to win. Every turn. While Kyou was high and dry for the two turns it mattered. I saw the Youtube comments and everyone is pissed.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-26, 18:56

Once again Kyou falls to a stand trigger. I could tell what was going to happen the second his last twin drive revealed Madonna and Master Beetle. Guy's probably going to job forever. Also guessing he might use Zeal soon since he wants space power and all that. Zeal is one of the few RRR we haven't seen yet.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-27, 00:58

He's less of a Jobber at this point and more of a guy they dump all the new cards they dont have established characters for on. He's basically Beck from The Big O at this point. Psyqaulia is basically code for "magic saking' so i aint even mad.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-27, 06:18

It'd be pretty inconsistent with his character for Leon to use Psyqualia on Kyou. Just trigger checking skill.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-27, 09:19

I don't even care anymore. Bushiroad has their heads so far up their asses in every department that they can just do whatever the fuck they want. If they want an anime and card game that's the next Duel Masters, fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Biorhythm

Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-29, 10:55

They can still make a comeback Dx

If they kick Aichi, and make Emi the new main chara.

5 boosters of Bermuda support!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-10-29, 18:33

Biorhythm wrote:
They can still make a comeback Dx

If they kick Aichi, and make Emi the new main chara.

5 boosters of Bermuda support!!!

Gotta be honest with you, I'd rather have creepy neckbeard pedo players incoming from that than powergaming fagtards we have because of Crossrides.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-11-06, 12:09

Q4 got crossrides. They now have decks that require less thinking. Jesus, dude. Why?

On the other hand Misaki went back to traditional OTT with Amaterasu back in the deck.

Also Kyou lost to Tetsu. Again.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-11-06, 17:15

Tetsu never loses.

Ever.
Back to top Go down
Nysonin609

Nysonin609

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-11-06, 17:17

Tetsu is the main reason I still watch season 2. That, and blind hope.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-11-06, 17:52

Epideme wrote:
Tetsu never loses.

Ever.
If Tetsu loses to Kamui's fucking crossride do you even have any idea the ascendence of nerd rage I shall unleash upon the world?
Back to top Go down
Nysonin609

Nysonin609

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-11-06, 17:57

Kamui won't win. Misaki has to get revenge (same as last season) and Aichi is running a broken declared and is the main character. If Kamui beats Tetsu, murder will happen.
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-11-06, 18:08

Epideme wrote:
Tetsu never loses.

Ever.

Except the anime has built up a rivalry between Tetsu and Kamui.

My prediction for their fight:

Kamui goes second. He calls a vanguard (holy shit!) and another unit in front row. He attacks Tetsu with the rearguard, and Tetsu doesn't guard. He attacks Tetsu with the vanguard and gets a critical trigger, dealing 3 damage on turn 2. Tetsu remarks how Kamui is "so much stronger than last time" because he happened to check a critical with a 35 or so % chance.

Then everyone will freak out when Kamui uses a limit break to win. Tetsu will lose.

Kamui will then rub it in his face like a sore winner and go "I TOLD YOU I'D GET STRONGER AND BEAT YOU!"

And Tetsu will go "You are now strong enough. Go with your teammates and win the VF-Circuit!"
Back to top Go down
Nysonin609

Nysonin609

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty2012-11-06, 18:18

It makes me cry a little.to know that is probably 100% accurate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 2 so bad
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next