Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playstyles

Go down 
+33
alexander.stone88
Gelatin
HugeMcLargeTall
Vandelan
Kirosnefakman
noobsuser
luis
MysticEyes
Shadowbane
Alvarofsj
DracoFox
Trinam
Mizuki
WingZero
Featherine
Vendetta98
AstoXx
koalakyle
TehNACHO
Another Leather Lung
zawarudo
NavyCherub
Lockon Stratos
meeb
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Kaji Motomiya
CyprusWHM
Alice
ScarletWeather
Traesive
firagadam
ShinkenRed
Tryston
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

what is your play style?
Aggressive.
Playstyles - Page 2 Pl1028%Playstyles - Page 2 Pr10
 28% [ 9 ]
Control.
Playstyles - Page 2 Pl1019%Playstyles - Page 2 Pr10
 19% [ 6 ]
Stalling.
Playstyles - Page 2 Pl106%Playstyles - Page 2 Pr10
 6% [ 2 ]
Trolling.
Playstyles - Page 2 Pl109%Playstyles - Page 2 Pr10
 9% [ 3 ]
Hand advantage.
Playstyles - Page 2 Pl1013%Playstyles - Page 2 Pr10
 13% [ 4 ]
Surprises.
Playstyles - Page 2 Pl100%Playstyles - Page 2 Pr10
 0% [ 0 ]
A mix of 2 or more.
Playstyles - Page 2 Pl1025%Playstyles - Page 2 Pr10
 25% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
koalakyle

koalakyle

Playstyles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-11-16, 08:23

Well first deck I got was Gold Paladin and they were ok, not exactly my style but the deck just kinda works a little bit on auto pilot, not a lot but still. The next deck I got was Angel Feather, they did good for a while but lately they've been letting me down. I really want the Murakumo though, I built a sub-deck using spare cards and played it against my friends Goku/Overlord deck, I made him deck out.

Also Alice, Agravain's megablast; I managed to pull it off 5 times in one tournament, lost every single time on the next turn, Dragonic Lawkeeper is just pure death for Agravain and the second my opponent saw him they just kept killing my rearguards and forcing high shield from my hand, at the time my other main G3 vanguard was a single Garmore cause I was poor.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-11-16, 19:02

I promise I'm going to try and make a not-shitty Murakumo article :|. I did the impossible and made Megacolony work, maybe I can make Murakumo work.

Oh you have a lot of Lawkeeper in your locals? I'm sorry man. That's your bane. There really is no getting around that. Agravain is an amazing deck otherwise.
Back to top Go down
AstoXx

AstoXx

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-11-16, 19:16

etranger for next deep clan
Back to top Go down
koalakyle

koalakyle

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-11-16, 19:22

Oh don't get me wrong, pulling off the megablast makes him amazing, its just that my resources would be constantly reduced in the build up to it that by the time I could megablast, saved perfect guard then block the rearguards I had to drop down for more attacks. Only one Lawkeeper was played during that tournament. But he is definitely a powerful card, needs a little more support for a really good deck though.

And I wish you good luck with that Murakumo article, they're not an easy clan to grasp :)
Back to top Go down
Vendetta98

Vendetta98

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-11-17, 13:07

I myself would prefer to end the game as quickly as possible, of course ending in my favor. I took this trademark from Yu-Gi-Oh, because in that game I play progressive/swift swarm decks that no one/ barely anyone uses like Flamsworns and Batterymen. So in this game I have taken a liking to the "1 must die for us to prevail" playstyle of the Tachikaze Clan, only because it helps get through the game swiftly by gaining massive amounts of power and then attacking for unguardable(unless Perfect Guarded) attacks. Speeds up the game I my favor if i do say so my self.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-11-18, 00:40

I'm sure it helps that Izaki uses Tachikaze and that's your avatar :P

TK are anything but swift game enders though. They're the deck that can prolong anything beyond even Oracle Think Tank levels. They can even prolong pure early game rushdown decks to Turn 5. With BT08, that will change though.
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-04, 00:33

I'm pretty much Aggressive for the most part, but it honestly depends on what clan I see I'm fighting.

If I see OTTs, I'm going to go balls deep and keep swinging at their Vanguard (Maybe at Silent Tom if I see one), but I'll probably back myself up if I see something like Spike Brothers or Kagero.

Though, I have no idea what to do when I go against Granblues. The memories from Regionals past have created some sort trauma for me so I freeze up and get confused whenever I fight them. D;
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 16:18

Hmm, It really depends on what deck Im using. When I was a Gold Pally main I was balls to walls aggro. Same with my Current Royal deck.

With my fantastic Pale Moon circus I love to have Hand control and surprise the opponent. And last but not least my current main deck is my Nova Grapplers. Which are just Aggro and Control.

Oh and for Bermuda(Raindear), just hand control because thats pretty much all you can do.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 18:02

I play royal paladin.

my goal is to punch face for 3/3/3.

I'll let the members decide my playstyle.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 23:51

When I see 'trollish resource management' I am instantly intrigued. As a result, I ended up gravitating towards Kagero and OTT, but I managed to put together the OTT deck first in a feat that I to this day cannot explain. I'd say my playstyle is control/hand advantage oriented, depending on the deck I'm playing.
Back to top Go down
DracoFox

DracoFox

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-09, 09:27

Agro is what I mainly play but Control can be quite fun especially with Kagero, Megacolony and a Hydro/Glory Maelstrom build just watching a players strategy fall to pieces after taking a key card out is quite fun
Back to top Go down
Alvarofsj

Alvarofsj

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-10, 09:44

Well, in all ccgs i play with control, but the aggressive way sometimes is better. Guess in vanguard a agressive can doin better, 12 criticals literally leads the opponent to death ;P
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-10, 10:57

My playstyle differs from clan to clan, though I favour aggression, which I why I enjoy playing clans like Nova Grapplers and Dark Irregulars. I'll be having more of a control-based playstyle once I can put together my Megacolony deck.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-10, 11:22

So many Megacolony players on V-Mundi. Maybe it's the hexagon background :P
Back to top Go down
MysticEyes

MysticEyes

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-10, 12:41

Control, definitely. I like how OTT just needs options in hand (by drawing a lot) to gain control of the flow during the mid game. Also, vanguards with on-hit skills in general: Riviere, Stern and Eclipse are my favorites though.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-10, 22:20

Alice wrote:

Well, I chose Megacolony because it was a better choice than the other two. Neo Nectar seems like it will be pretty mainstream to me (already have Gold Paladins), and I don't really like the artwork on Great Nature.

MC has lots of unique rearguards, and a decent line of Grade 3s, and I'm sure it will get more support in the future. I mean, if Bermuda could get a second Extra Booster, don't see why Megacolony couldn't get some more cards in the next few sets.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-10, 22:32

Shadowbane wrote:
Alice wrote:

Well, I chose Megacolony because it was a better choice than the other two. Neo Nectar seems like it will be pretty mainstream to me (already have Gold Paladins), and I don't really like the artwork on Great Nature.

MC has lots of unique rearguards, and a decent line of Grade 3s, and I'm sure it will get more support in the future. I mean, if Bermuda could get a second Extra Booster, don't see why Megacolony couldn't get some more cards in the next few sets.
I completely agree with you on that.
Back to top Go down
luis

luis

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-11, 02:16

Depends of the deck
Control on my Robert Deck and my Garmore Ezel one.
Aggressive with my Sarah deck (starting in mid game)
With Tachikaze i usually go aggresive when i can.
Back to top Go down
noobsuser

noobsuser

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 06:24

Aggresive+Control: Amon build (Kagero style)
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 10:10

Control definetly. I also love the non-stopping aggresion in Spike Brothers and Tachikaze. But in general, I try to attack with decent numbers while having a good hand and defensive resources (my decks have all 4 draws minimum).
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 12:43

Glad to see no one here picks "surprises". Security through obscurity doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 13:38

Technically a "mix of two or more" could include surprises.
Back to top Go down
Vandelan

Vandelan

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 19:51

I like being able to play a deck that allows me to shift gears as I need to control the pace of the game. I play a number of clans, but I now appreciate Granblue simply because of how well they let you shift during a game.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 19:54

shotgun to face is how i play any and all games
Back to top Go down
noobsuser

noobsuser

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 20:39

Isn't that trigger going to give them surprise?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstyles
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: