Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playstyles

Go down 
+33
alexander.stone88
Gelatin
HugeMcLargeTall
Vandelan
Kirosnefakman
noobsuser
luis
MysticEyes
Shadowbane
Alvarofsj
DracoFox
Trinam
Mizuki
WingZero
Featherine
Vendetta98
AstoXx
koalakyle
TehNACHO
Another Leather Lung
zawarudo
NavyCherub
Lockon Stratos
meeb
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Kaji Motomiya
CyprusWHM
Alice
ScarletWeather
Traesive
firagadam
ShinkenRed
Tryston
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

what is your play style?
Aggressive.
Playstyles - Page 3 Pl1028%Playstyles - Page 3 Pr10
 28% [ 9 ]
Control.
Playstyles - Page 3 Pl1019%Playstyles - Page 3 Pr10
 19% [ 6 ]
Stalling.
Playstyles - Page 3 Pl106%Playstyles - Page 3 Pr10
 6% [ 2 ]
Trolling.
Playstyles - Page 3 Pl109%Playstyles - Page 3 Pr10
 9% [ 3 ]
Hand advantage.
Playstyles - Page 3 Pl1013%Playstyles - Page 3 Pr10
 13% [ 4 ]
Surprises.
Playstyles - Page 3 Pl100%Playstyles - Page 3 Pr10
 0% [ 0 ]
A mix of 2 or more.
Playstyles - Page 3 Pl1025%Playstyles - Page 3 Pr10
 25% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Playstyles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2012-12-14, 03:10

Vandelan wrote:
I like being able to play a deck that allows me to shift gears as I need to control the pace of the game. I play a number of clans, but I now appreciate Granblue simply because of how well they let you shift during a game.
Shadow Paladins do that even better
Back to top Go down
Vandelan

Vandelan

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2012-12-16, 03:26

Alice wrote:
Vandelan wrote:
I like being able to play a deck that allows me to shift gears as I need to control the pace of the game. I play a number of clans, but I now appreciate Granblue simply because of how well they let you shift during a game.

I just played a tournament with a budget version of the Ildona deck and I see exactly what you mean. They might just be my favorite clan now... Ending a turn with 4 extra cards in hand is just plain awesome.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2012-12-16, 09:56

Vandelan wrote:
Alice wrote:
Vandelan wrote:

I just played a tournament with a budget version of the Ildona deck and I see exactly what you mean. They might just be my favorite clan now... Ending a turn with 4 extra cards in hand is just plain awesome.
:D
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-02, 00:52

When I first started playing though, Kagero's control capabilities was pretty fun for learning the game and I'm tempted to jump back into that clan if I can find Barri's for less than $25 (fucking JI ENDO hype).

The next deck I tried was Tachikaze, and considering they were big stompy dinos, I figured they'd be all about being aggro. Imagine my surprise when I find out that they are actually a crazy defensive clan and I did have fun with crazy amount of guards I was able to pull off. The only thing I didn't like was my godawful luck with my Grade 1 ride only managing to ride Sonic Noa every 1 out of 9 games.

Currently, I'm playing Great Natures and I dig how they can swing for stupidly big columns thanks to Leopald, Tiger, and to a lesser extent Marmoset. I suppose you could consider that aggro.

Recently I've been drawn in by Stern's rad artwork and crazy aggro capabilities, so I'll be playing that next.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-02, 01:13

Funfact, you should be riding Noa approximately 44.33% of games.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-02, 01:58

Like I said, just terrible luck. Or terrible shuffles. One or the other. It was still a fun deck to mess around with, I wouldn't mind revisiting it when they get their new shit in BT08(?).
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-02, 02:14

Gelatin wrote:

Recently I've been drawn in by Stern's rad artwork and crazy aggro capabilities, so I'll be playing that next.

I'm playing that right now. I love the possibility of checking a Stand when you swing in with Stern boosted by Dancing Wolf, which would cause Stern to power up from 18K to 26K with one trigger. I've been testing it with 8 Crit and 4 Draw at the moment though (I seriously can't live without Draw triggers) and may switch to Rainbow triggers (4 of each) so I can use Stands for that suprise power boost.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-02, 02:25

For something as aggro as Blau, I wanna say 12 Crit or bust. If I'm going to be putting on the pressure with the threat of a 3rd Drive check, I want to be doing the most damage I can with my triggers.
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-02, 02:27

Shadowbane wrote:
Gelatin wrote:

I'm playing that right now. I love the possibility of checking a Stand when you swing in with Stern boosted by Dancing Wolf, which would cause Stern to power up from 18K to 26K with one trigger. I've been testing it with 8 Crit and 4 Draw at the moment though (I seriously can't live without Draw triggers) and may switch to Rainbow triggers (4 of each) so I can use Stands for that suprise power boost.

Stern stands his own booster..... and Dancing Wolf's skill with activate due to it.

So you'd be hitting 26k with a crit, draw, heal, or stand. Why even bother running the stand?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-02, 03:17

What meeb said.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-10, 18:49

why does his remind me of all the "Timmy, Johnny, Spike" conversations I've read.

That aside, I'm big into surprise mixxed with aggro, I supose. tends to be the closest to my playstyle for other games.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-01-10, 19:50

It depends on the deck i'm playing. I'm quite fond of aggro and trolling, though.
Back to top Go down
jman5x

jman5x

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-02-07, 22:22

I'm agressive. I normally do control in a tcg, but I really like Vanguard's aggro style.
Back to top Go down
TwinPsionic

TwinPsionic

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-02-07, 22:43

I like control and advantage. I do play aggro a lot though due to my favorite clans being very aggro.
Back to top Go down
chromereaper

chromereaper

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 00:03

I'm a gold paladin player and love to to have aggressiveness in game with also the hint of a troll i just love pissing people off with my crits. Featherine should know... I also love hitting for those high numbers and getting rid of their hand for final turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstyles   Playstyles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstyles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: