Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Out a Spike Brothers help request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mastermune

mastermune

Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty
PostSubject: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 18:26

I have been meaning to make this thread fro a while but alas I have been pretty busy lately, now that I have some time for myself here we are.This is the first Deck I ever made and I have been striving to improve it little by little, but I have reached an impasse with very little money in my name, and nobody around me with any Spike Brothers to exchange all I can do know is focus in making my basic lineup as strong as possible here is my current deck:

G0 17
Mecha Trainer x1
Silence Joker x4
Sonic Breaker x4
Cheerful Lynx x4
Cheer Girl, Tiara x4

G1 13
Wonder Boy x4
Reckless Express x2
Cheer Girl, Marilyn x2
Dudley Dan x2
Medical Manager x2
Commander Gary Gannon x1

G2 12
High Speed Brakki x4
Fierce Leader Zachary x3
Field Driller x3
Panzer Gale x2

G3 8
Juggernaut Maximum x2
Sky Diver x2
General Seyfried x2
Dudley Emperor x1
Jelly Beans x1

I wish to eventually make this a deck focused on Seyfried but alas I don't have the nessesary cards so this is what i have, suggest away what I should add or take out, but know that I don't have access to anything RR or above for now.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 20:20

VMundi have spikes trades man. I myself have a Seifried. I'm sure you could get the last one from someone not using him (I moved past Seifried to Emperor). I also have your missing Dans.

Heck you could probably build a modular switchout to Emperor.

Unless you're using some super special 11k only deck, Sky Diver isn't really needed. Though having 2 in Seifried usually helps. You NEED 4 Juggernauts. No exceptions.

Gary Gannon isn't useful at all so forget him. You need 2 more PGs which we might have for trade too. Dude post a trade thread with what you want.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 20:39

I got the Dans no worries there I just don't have anything in the RR-RRR range, hmmm I had not thought of making a trade thread, I usually don't have many rare things anyway since both my Spike Bros and great nature deck have been like 80/85% given away to me by friends who are not interested in those clans and are not popular at all around these parts but I will make it and see what I can get.

But aside from that,seeing the deck in it's current form what do you suggest? I have been getting some good mileage from ganon but what do you suggest instead? another Dudley Dan? I have Jelly Beans in there because he technically counts as another Dan and for recyclable G3.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 20:53

Why are you only running 2 Dans if you have all 4? Check my article on that kind of thing. Just try building it as close to my Seifried as possible.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 21:22

I thought that since I am running 1 Dudley Emperor, it was unnecessary to run all 4.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 21:31

You can't rely on chance that heavily. That's too few copies of any given strategy to make any of them meaningful.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 21:38

I'm interested what did you mean by a Modular switch out for Emperor?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 21:40

Like a decklist skeleton where you have the parts for two or more builds and you can just swap them any time.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 21:48

I see, ok I get it, yeah looking over my deck a bit it does seem I got something there for modular change, after playing with this deck for a while I have made use of both abilities, Seyfried and Emperor sometimes even in the same game,I will see what I can do but. I want to ask your opinion do you think that a Emperor Seyfreid hybrid is possible? I feel both cards are kinda Incompatible with each other, a friend of mine also thinks the same but I would like your opinion as a fellow spike bro player.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty2012-11-29, 21:52

Nope they're incompatible. Seifried wants 10 Grade 3s. Emperor needs a rush ratio like 15-10-8 which are in direct opposition. Sacrificing either of them means you gimp both strategies so that both perform strictly worse than either of them in a vacuum.

When you can combine two or several strategies without sacrificing many of them, this is referred to as a Tech (which is basically an informal word for pareto optimal). Granblue does this what with Undead redundant dragon, Cocytus, DSM, and Exceed all in the same build without really sacrificing the efficacy of any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Out a Spike Brothers help request   Time Out a Spike Brothers help request Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Out a Spike Brothers help request
Page 1 of 1