Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed

Go down 
+30
AbysmalDragon
Xroshawk
Epideme
Shadowbane
YAMIshin
Edalborez
Noy620
junri
HugeMcLargeTall
Pcyborg
Mr. WoW
Some Gamer Dude
Omnigeek
VesperGhoul
LittleFighterFox
Tryston
Gelatin
gettineggywithit
Donkay
Redbeastmage
Kirosnefakman
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Klaus
Lockon Stratos
smellmybox
3XXXDDD
Kaji Motomiya
Traesive
TehNACHO
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-25, 03:12

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Booster_Set_11:_Release_of_the_Sealed_Dragons

Why is this not a thread yet?

Contains support for (not in any particular order)
Angel Feather
Aqua Force
Genesis
Kagero
Narukami
Tachikaze
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-25, 03:15

TACHIKAZE AND NARUKAMI!!!!
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-25, 03:21

Inb4 lack of Nubatama support comment.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-25, 03:22

LOL. Of course. That being said, Murakumo may not get support. They're not confirmed yet and they did just get it in BT09. Though Bushiroad might pull a Great Nature and give them support for 3 sets in a row.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-25, 03:22

Traesive wrote:
Inb4 lack of Nubatama support comment.

*Audible smack*

This isn't Pojo!

:P
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-25, 03:37

Well, Bushi better pull a Great Nature. Maybe like throw in a superior ride chain for Murakumo or something and be done with it. Then we can all be able to sleep at night knowing that Bushi cares about theme.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-25, 11:24

Alice wrote:

Kagero, Narukami, Tachikaze, all dragon empire getting support at least.

Welp, here's a set to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-25, 16:05

Is it wrong that I read this as seed dragons?
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-26, 00:23

I thought only one dragon was sealed. Who else is getting released?
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-26, 01:15

Dungaree might have fellows, so excuse me if I lack enthusiasm for the Narukami support in this set. MORE SEALS!!! Oh well, they just got the Eradicators, and thus got some personality that doesn't suck(From what I'm seeing, they're branching off their parent clan by taking another approach to the same idea, similar to Gold Paladins relationship with its parents, ditching consistency for more explosive power and advantage gain. Royal Paladins are highly dicsiplined soldiers, while Golds are savage beasts just waiting to break loose. In the form of a bunny. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that some drugs were passed around at Bushiroad brainstorming sessions folks. Just look at Great Nature and try to deny that statement with a straight face. Now, where was I going again? Right, Narukami identity. Again, rather similar to the Paladin analogy before, Narukami seem to be going for a more explosive and unsubtle approach to Kagero tactics. Instead of slow burning, eventually trapping the opponent in a corner with no way out, Narukami is just smashing crap and the rearguard is just caught in the crossfire.) so I guess I could let that slide.

But anyway, yeah, Tachikaze getting some... do they actually need anything right now? Honest question, don't play them, so don't know if they really need anything from this set, or will this just be a bag of interesting, but not really earth shattering goodies?

Also, on Nubatama, who knows, maybe another round of the drug sessions will have them forget why they stopped making Nubatamas in the first place. This would be the set to do something ludicrous like that.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2012-12-26, 03:14

Eh, from what I've seen Bushiroad likes to give the new stuff around a bit. Certain it'll be stuff like a ride breaker and some odd 10k booster. Then they flip me on my head and release a cross ride and my brother busts a nut.

Though makes me wonder when they'll give Granblue something again.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 08:18

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed 1359977574-2psj9

^ Blockade (original below)
BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed VGE_BT02-006EN

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed 1359977632-tkamc

Updated OP

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-02-04, 19:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 08:31

WOAH. BADASS.

AQUA FORCE DRAGON...Wait, is that Maelstrom after the adrenaline from being Glory petered out?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 09:45

Clans included: Kagero, Tachikaze, Narukami, Angel Feathers, Genesis, Aqua Force.

Box special - Special 2 year anniversary deck holder (Random 1 out of 4 types). No carton bonuses.

100 type + 2 reprints.

You can make standalone decks of Kagero, Angel Feather and Tachikaze out of this booster alone.

And support for Aqua Force, Narukami and Genesis.

This booster will include units with LORD and BREAK RIDE.

And also "THAT CARD" will get a Cross Ride.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 09:55

THAT card!?

NOOOOOOOOO DO NOT WANT SAVAGE KING CROSSRIDE

Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 10:56

I'm sure there's a new Barri and a new Paschal in that.

PS: Blockade crossride!
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 11:12

NONONONONONONONONO

NO

You cannot hand a clan that just had its Crossride taken away ANOTHER ONE. FUCK OFF
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 11:18

Just look at that dragon's tail. He has the same toilet paper Blockade had.
Back to top Go down
Redbeastmage

Redbeastmage

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 11:45

Omg please let me have ultimate tyrant megadeath Rex cross ride!!
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 11:49

Ultimate Tyrant Colonel, Mega DeathRex

15000 power

Twin Drive

Restands at the close step of EVERY one of its attacks

(Once per turn, must keep it balanced!)
Back to top Go down
Redbeastmage

Redbeastmage

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 11:58

Pfft, don't break him. I still want to be the most underplayed clan. I'll settle for 13k + 5 the swing, and eat 1 rear guard on success, optional 2nd to stand.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 12:03

You thought I was serious? Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Redbeastmage

Redbeastmage

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 12:09

Obv not. But if you are gonna make something up, be less like bushi road X-p
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 13:22

That bottom is not blockade. Those are clearly Narukami designs.

Also by adding another crossride to a clan that had it revoked, Bushiroad is saying that The End was the only problem, not the 13k body.

Just one more reason for the VMF to exist since they can't make decisions on their own.
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty2013-02-04, 19:19

Alice wrote:

Contains support for (not in any particular order)
Angel Feather
Aqua Force
Genesis
Kagero
Narukami
Tachikaze

>Angel Feather
I LOVE YOU BUSHIROAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next