Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed

Go down 
+30
AbysmalDragon
Xroshawk
Epideme
Shadowbane
YAMIshin
Edalborez
Noy620
junri
HugeMcLargeTall
Pcyborg
Mr. WoW
Some Gamer Dude
Omnigeek
VesperGhoul
LittleFighterFox
Tryston
Gelatin
gettineggywithit
Donkay
Redbeastmage
Kirosnefakman
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Klaus
Lockon Stratos
smellmybox
3XXXDDD
Kaji Motomiya
Traesive
TehNACHO
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-24, 15:17

TehNACHO wrote:
Compression.

Musketeers succeed because they thin the deck with all their calling, then fatten the deck with units[intercepts] they want to have in the late game.

I've been meaning to check out how well Musketeers work with that but I'm pretty sure if you spend all your early game thinning just to refuel your deck with a bunch of normal units late game, that's a small window of opportunity during the mid-game and probably insignificant to get any major benefit from it still. Especially since it is still essentially relying on chance which takes second priority to Cecilia's awesome Limit Break.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-24, 19:50

Alice wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:
Penul is actually 1 for 1. Penul goes in soul, you play a card from damage to field. I'd probably still play Turiel though for more flexibility especially considering Sariel is now a thing.
Fucksake, I missed that. Oh well. I'd rather have the unit that can change itself into shit I set up in my damage zone than some -1 unit that might help with a job the rest of my deck already does. Penul > Turiel. Suck it Turi-fags.

Actually, I wouldn't be so quick to throw Turiel out the window just yet.

Sariel acts as four additional copies of your Grade 3, meaning you can deck less than your usual amount (technically you could say Sariel is taking up that space but really why aren't you decking four of them in every AF deck ever?)

Regardless, this is possible with only Turiel and not Penul

Ride to Grade 1
Take Damage
Ride to Grade 2. Play Sariel. Place Grade 3 in Damage Zone. Use Turiel, take Grade 3 from Damage Zone. (Yes, you do only need one face up damage to start that chain of events).

It also opens decks up to crazy bullshit like the Metatron + Examine Angel deck below

4 Metatron

4 Sariel
4 Million Ray Pegasus
4 Love Machine Gun
4 Examine Angel

4 Perfect Guard
4 Thousand Ray Pegasus
4 Doctoroid Micross
1 Clutch Shot Rifle

1 Hope Child Turiel
4 Fever Therapy Nurse
4 Sunny Smile Angel
4 Critical Hit Angel
4 Rocket Dash Unicorn

Examine Angel is the Devil Summoner clone which can be constantly re-used for a potential +1 through Metatron's skill while also having it's weak power compensated by the at least 11000 Power Pegasus behind it. Sariel + Turiel helping you to run four less Grade 3's (and search additional copies out) most likely making Examine Angel far more consistent than it should be.

Sariel is such a dumb card.

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-24, 21:54

TehNACHO wrote:
Compression.

Musketeers succeed because they thin the deck with all their calling, then fatten the deck with units[intercepts] they want to have in the late game.
In case anyone is unaware: "Compression" is like deck stacking with random chance involved. Small sample size, large success rate.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-28, 16:23

So, news! Every box of the first release of this set in Japan will come with one of 4 variant deck-boxes! Only a design based around Blockade Inferno is currently known.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/23912648.html
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-28, 16:47

Eh, not overly fussed about any of these. Personally I'd much rather have my own deck-box that only has the logo and is thus generic, yet wholly suitable for all.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-28, 19:12

HNNNNNG I want that Blockade deck box so much.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 01:29

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Eh, not overly fussed about any of these. Personally I'd much rather have my own deck-box that only has the logo and is thus generic, yet wholly suitable for all.
How about a deckbox showing you went to a V*Mundi Circuit tournament~
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 02:48

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Candle_Celestial,_Sariel
Confirmed Sariel needs to put a face-up damage into drop after search. So functionally CB2.

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Solidify_Celestial,_Zerachiel
Has ACT skill not mentioned in the anime: CB2 - Celestial, +5k. Ancient Dragon, Tyrano Legend also has this ACT so this can be assumed to be a trend among archetypes.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 03:46

Alice wrote:
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
How about a deckbox showing you went to a V*Mundi Circuit tournament~

What material? :v
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 04:52

Bendy plastic or cardboard.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 08:30

I'd have to get one on the trade thread or something, what with me being stuck in England, possibly the most depressing non-poverty stricken area to live in.

Anyway,

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Candle_Celestial,_Sariel

She's only R!? WHAT
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 12:17

Yeppppppp.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 13:16

I am really despising these new archetype perfect guards. I mean what is the point of making special counterblast costs if you are going to have every card be part of the archetype anyway? Also, quit invalidating the PGs I already have, Bushiroad!
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 13:32

I originally looked at archetypes as a way to give big/CR riddled clans updates without further breaking their shit.

So yeah, you can play MLB, but if you want this new stuff you'll have to use these Jewel Knight gals.

Then they make enough cards that 95% or more of your deck is that archetype and just removing the "drawback" of special CB costs.

Giving them "and have a <archetype> VG" is enough of a restriction.

Edit: Also giving small clans archetypes when they really didn't need them. Like Angel Feather and Tachikaze, they're small enough without a whole lot to do. So why divide them further?
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 13:34

I am only peeved at the PGs being printed as such. There is no value owning the other ones now because you only need the archetype set and you can build any deck within that clan.

Last edited by junri on 2013-03-29, 13:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 15:11

Archetypes are just more powerful miniclans. Their S-CBs are far more potent than any other skill and have no drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 16:39

i only play archtypes if i can go 100%, 95% at least without my OCD saying "NOOOOOOOOO FIRE BURN IT!!!! STAB YOUR BROTHER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 19:25

Edalborez wrote:
Ancient Dragon, Tyrano Legend also has this ACT so this can be assumed to be a trend among archetypes.

So.. I guess we can expect for Liberators to get something with that skill too? Gosh, more support for them..
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-29, 19:26

Mr. WoW wrote:
Edalborez wrote:
Ancient Dragon, Tyrano Legend also has this ACT so this can be assumed to be a trend among archetypes.

So.. I guess we can expect for Liberators to get something with that skill too? Gosh, more support for them..

Gotta get those dollars from the Aichi cult.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-30, 14:20

Alright faggots, prepare your stupid anuses because I apparently live in a world where being able to sort of read Japanese and use my goddamn brain is some kind of SUPER POWER. And I've had it up to the limit with these fuckhorribly incorrect translations. BT11 is the last straw so FUCK YOU, ALICE'S TRANSLATIONS GO:

Source
http://blog.livedoor.jp/kumacard/

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 7247e8c4
Seal Dragon, Hell-Bound Inferno Blockade
ACTVanguard CircleLimit Break (This ability is active if you have four or more damage) : [ Counterblast—with "Seal Dragon" in the card name] Retire all of your opponents grade 2 units, and this unit gets Power +10000 until end of turn.
CONTVanguard Circle】 : If you have a "Seal Dragon, Blockade" in your soul, this unit gets Power +2000.
CONTVanguard Circle/Rear-guard Circle】 : Lord. (This unit cannot attack if all other units do not match its clan)

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Bf0d5165
Seal Dragon, Chambray
AUTORear-guard Circle】 : [ Soulblast] When this unit boosts (Boost) a unit with "Blockade" in its name, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets Power +6000 until end of that battle.

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 0fad5612
Seal Dragon, Spike Hell Dragon
AUTOVanguard Circle/Rear-guard Circle】 : When this unit is boosted (Boost) by a «Kagero», this unit gets Power +2000 until end of that battle.

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 B32be9a9
Seal Dragon, Hunger Hell Dragon

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 4d915986
Seal Dragon, Corduroy
AUTO : [ Counterblast—with "Seal Dragon" in the card name] When this unit is put onto Vanguard Circle or Rear-guard Circle, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, retire it, and your opponent looks at up to four cards from the top of his or her deck, chooses up to one grade 2 unit, call that card to Rear-guard Circle, and shuffle the deck.

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 1e9a12c1
Seal Dragon, Jacquard
AUTORear-guard Circle】 : When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a vanguard with "Seal Dragon" in its name, this unit gets Power +3000 until end of that battle.

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 C8a22bc4
Seal Dragon, Calze
AUTO : [Choose a card in your hand and discard it] When this unit is placed on Rear-guard Circle, if you have a «Kagero» vanguard, and if your opponent has a grade 2 vanguard or rear-guard, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 3b8576d6
Seal Dragon, Flannel
AUTORear-guard Circle】 : When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a vanguard with "Seal Dragon" in its name, this unit gets Power +3000 until end of that battle.

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 7f0386ee
Seal Dragon, Wrinkles
CONT Guardian. (Your deck can only contain up to 4 cards with "Guardian".
AUTO : [Choose a «Kagero» from your hand and discard it] When this unit is placed on Guard Circle, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your «Kagero», and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle.

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 45b64d47
Seal Dragon, Terry Cloth
AUTO Retreat. (When a unit of the same clan rides this unit, you may call this card to Rear-guard Circle)
ACTRear-guard Circle】: [Counterblast—with "Seal Dragon" in the name & Put this unit into your soul] If you have a «Kagero» vanguard, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, retire it, and your opponent looks at up to four cards from the top of his or her deck, chooses up to one grade 2 unit, call that card to Rear-guard Circle, and shuffle the deck.

Crit - Seal Dragon, Biera
(TN Note: I don't know...)

Stand - Seal Dragon, Dobby

Draw - Seal Dragon, Aatopiku (Not even a clue)

Heal - Seal Dragon, Sharding (Maybe Shading ???)

Last edited by Alice on 2013-03-30, 16:06; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-30, 14:39

Terry Cloth's skill is an act, isn't it? From my shitty ass Japanese and through only being able to read the symbols, I believe that his skill is an act on the rearguard circle.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-30, 15:03

Check the edit

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 2qNcC
This is the crap I cannot read.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-30, 16:07

Fixed. Finally. That strained the shit out of my eyes mostly because I was looking at shit I didn't realize I already knew. Which was annoying as hell when I started realizing what it said. Seems to be an if conditional for kagero vanguard (and part of that was the stupid move to soul cost and I just didn't notice the bracket).
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-30, 20:32

The new PG is called Wrinkles? lol
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty2013-03-30, 21:19

Mr. WoW wrote:
The new PG is called Wrinkles? lol

you get lost in the wrinkles and folds of his toilet paper armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next