Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Restless Assault of the Ocean Tides - Navalgazer Aqua Force [JPN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traesive

Traesive

Restless Assault of the Ocean Tides - Navalgazer Aqua Force [JPN] Empty
PostSubject: Restless Assault of the Ocean Tides - Navalgazer Aqua Force [JPN]   Restless Assault of the Ocean Tides - Navalgazer Aqua Force [JPN] Empty2013-01-11, 01:21

Grade 0

x1 Officer Cadet, Astrea
x4 Medical Officer of Rainbow Elixir (heal)
x4 Blue Dragon Soldier of Pyroxene Rays (stand)
x4 Enemy Seeking Seagull Soldier (stand)
x4 Dolphin Solder of High Speed Raids (stand)

Grade 1

x4 Emerald Shield, Paschal
x4 Tear Knight, Theo
x4 Storm Rider, Nicholas
x2 Storm Rider, Eugene / Teat Knight , Cyprus

Grade 2

x4 Marine General of the Restless Tides, Algos
x4 Tear Knight, Valeria
x3 Storm Rider, Basil

Grade 3

x4 Navalgazer Dragon
x4 Water General of Spiral Waves, Benedict / Storm Rider, Diamantes

Main theme for this deck is pressure from Valeria and Algos, something that Maelstrom often fails to do. Since Maelstrom tends to be your 4th attack, you have to depend on stand triggers to restand Valeria and Algos. This deck is made to entirely focus on them, giving tons of opportunities for Valeria and Algos to be the 4th attack to activate their skills, thanks to your 14 or so Storm Riders, Navalgazer and that delicious 12 stand. Grades 0, 2 and 3 should be self explanatory.

Grade 1 is a bit of a mess, partially cause I say the grade 1 and second generation Storm Riders are crap. Nicholas is there to boost Valeria and Algos to 2 stages, and be an emergency Storm Rider. Eugene is more preferred of the grade 1s, cause Navalgazer should be spamming those counter blasts. Replace Eugene with Cyprus if you don't think 14 Storm Riders are necessary.

Any who, feed back is greatly appreciated. Just wanted to try my hands at a non Maelstrom Aqua Force deck. Used Navalgazer cause well, come on. His name is beautiful.

Last edited by Alice on 2013-01-11, 01:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Japan)
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Restless Assault of the Ocean Tides - Navalgazer Aqua Force [JPN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless Assault of the Ocean Tides - Navalgazer Aqua Force [JPN]   Restless Assault of the Ocean Tides - Navalgazer Aqua Force [JPN] Empty2013-01-22, 07:05

Why not Accelerated Commando so Basil can hit 11k Vanguards (for a turn)? I reckon the Grade 2 and 3 multi-attackers are pretty much all you need; if you invest in the Grade 1s attacking they will end up as poor boosters in the case where your formation isn't perfect. I'd rather save 'em for when you've gotten to later in the game to start implementing the strategy.
Back to top Go down

Restless Assault of the Ocean Tides - Navalgazer Aqua Force [JPN]
Page 1 of 1