Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)

Go down 
+6
ShinkenRed
Tryston
smellmybox
3XXXDDD
Alice
Traesive
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tryston

Tryston

Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-18, 21:39

I might have said this already, but if this game comes out in english, i might quit vanguards
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-18, 22:14

Tryston wrote:
I might have said this already, but if this game comes out in english, i might quit vanguards

Hold your horses and extensively play test this thing first. You don't want to jump into something that turns out boring after a while or broken. Joining one game that has the same faults you left another for can be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-18, 22:52

Alice wrote:
Tryston wrote:

Hold your horses and extensively play test this thing first. You don't want to jump into something that turns out boring after a while or broken. Joining one game that has the same faults you left another for can be a problem.
I don't see this getting boring though. there are so many ways for one to play and its always back and forth, not completely one sided like other card games.
But, I shall respect thine wish.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-23, 10:23

For those of you who don't know, the Designer of this game is the same person who designed Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
haxie-kun

haxie-kun

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-23, 15:35

When there is a English version released I will play.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-23, 16:56

3XXXDDD wrote:
For those of you who don't know, the Designer of this game is the same person who designed Vanguard.
Mind. Fucked.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-23, 17:05

This game does look pretty interesting. Its definitely by the guy who made Vanguard seeing as it has similar concept to Duel Masters, another game he made. I might give it a try, but most games around here don't do very well, outside of Yugioh, Pokemon and Magic(No surprise there)
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-03, 15:09

WingZero wrote:
This game does look pretty interesting. Its definitely by the guy who made Vanguard seeing as it has similar concept to Duel Masters, another game he made. I might give it a try, but most games around here don't do very well, outside of Yugioh, Pokemon and Magic(No surprise there)

Wait this is the same guy who designed Duel Masters? Does Japan have one guy just designing every single CCG other than YGO there?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 13:06

Actually one of the guys on Yugioh helped with Duel Masters.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-03-21, 17:31

I don't really want to be reviving this thread or propagandizing anything here but I did see this really interesting card game that only requires 1 card and 6 coins each to play. (I do have some issues with it such as the scrunched up busy card design as well as what seems to be an insane amount of coin flipping. Also there are some obvious designs stripped from Vanguard such as the Spirit Burn which is counterblast and the gears resembling the grade system slightly).

How to Play Video
Critical Preview - Demo Play (A bit more in depth).

Not perfect by any means but damn I'm interested in it.
Back to top Go down
AegisCrow

AegisCrow

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty2013-03-21, 18:35

I like the concept of Shift, I really do. but that card design and the accompanying wall of text is atrocious. you can barely see what your character looks like.

mechanically, it seems like an interesting game with lots of room for going back and forth, tempo-wise, like a fencing match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)   Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Z/X (Not sure if this is in the right section. Or even in the right forum at all :x)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2