Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Some Gamer Dude

Some Gamer Dude

Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!! Empty
PostSubject: Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!   Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!! Empty2013-02-16, 02:45

V*Mundi, and by extension, Alice herself, is a notable and controversial figure in the Vanguard community due to the stance on Crossrides, this is a given fact. However, the vitriol spewed in her direction personally from a rather large facebook group dubbed 'Vangods!' is just... , well, I'll post it here.

Someone posted images of English The End saying it wasn't nerfed/edited/fixed/whatever and these caught my attention:

'you seriously thought itd be nerfed? stop listening to that bitch alice from vmundi'

'I heard from other ppl / I dont folloow that whore'

Whore? Really? That's the insult you go to first? My.God. And you're going on 25? This was actually someone I considered a reasonable person until I read that. I find Felgrand to be an insulting little shit, speaks down to most everyone and I swear seeing that he's like 16, he's their admin, but he's only the tip of the iceberg in that community. I've witnessed these types of comments about V*Mundi/Alice quite a few times when the petition started, but the 'whore' comment really irked the hell out of me and felt it should be put here. Why? Well I don't think it's right at all that shit like that to be spewed out in the first place, it bothers me more so that it wasn't say, at Pojo, or here, where the person in question can defend themselves.

Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!   Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!! Empty2013-02-16, 03:04

It's how people criticize women; their sexuality or their looks.

Not saying it's to be forgiven, but that group is certainly not worth anyone's time if they won't consider the other side of the argument and just tell everyone to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!   Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!! Empty2013-02-16, 04:06

That VanGods, they started with a blog teaching people how to play Vanguard in Singapore.Now they also have a facebook marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!   Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!! Empty2013-02-16, 05:02

I don't give a fuck. It's facebook dude. Stop using facebook. NACFV hates my guts too. There's a reason I don't associate with anyone from outside of here. Everyone else is rude and doesn't use their brains.

Felgrand is a special case too. He used to be an IRC member who participated semi-uncommonly. But he was always into Japanese format, and we kept having to tell him that we discuss English in the chat. It was annoying having him constantly change the subject AND be completely wrong about it so not only did we have to try and change it back, but paradoxically also correct him. Unfortunately, he can't take criticism and later in his attendance started escalating fights for no reason, and causing them frequently. Usually about Crossrides or some Japanese format nonsense. In particular, we were all sick of his shit by the time he pulled his last stunt, which was saying that he hated Machinings. I explained that they are consistent (gave math), give advantage or at least don't lose it, and that they work well. Despite actually attempting to (fallaciously) argue back against them being consistent enough for Stag's effect, he tried to backpedal and claim that his statement was one of preference rather than a property of Machinings. When I and a few other people called him on his bullshit, he got angry. I told him to leave and cool off, so he left and never returned. Not long after that, he created Vangods and started spewing bullshit against me.

Actually there have been other members who have an argument they couldn't win against me, leave, and instantly start talking shit about this site or myself behind my back. It's sophomoric and I don't value people like that. As far as I'm concerned, they don't exist.

Ignore them and move on.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!   Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!! Empty2013-02-16, 06:13

TURN ACCELEEEEEEEERATION!

V-Mundi > Pojo > NA CFV > Vanguard Rider > Vangods.

Also
> Drama
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!   Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!! Empty2013-02-16, 08:03

Let's be honest, the V-M General forum is basically for drama and shitposting lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!   Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Attacks On Alice @Vangods!!
Page 1 of 1