Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi   Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi Empty2013-03-14, 22:58

V-Mundi is well known within the entire Vanguard Community. Due to this presence, V-Mundi and Alice constantly come under attack in other communities and our members seem to feel it is their duty to report back here. It is not and there is no need for such actions.

The members of the other communities do nothing more than sling insults or try to discredit V-Mundi. They do nothing but bitch, whine and moan about V-Mundi like a tired babe. They, by virtue of their own actions, are putting their own self-merit beneath V-Mundi.

Do not misunderstand, V-Mundi will recognize a rival blog as equal (if ever such a one appears). V-Mundi does not recognize beggars and mud-slingers. If members of other communities wish to roll around in the dirt squealing like a pig, so be it, V-Mundi rises above such nonsense and cares not to cast it's pearls before swine.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi   Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi Empty2013-03-14, 23:45

I completely agree with you.
No need to waste time on the fools that don't even understand how much someone cares for a game enough to make endless articles, dissect every clan in the english meta, and still keep a leveled head while doing so.
Kudos to Alice!
Kudos to everyone here!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi   Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi Empty2013-03-15, 09:58

What he's saying is: stop gossiping.
There's no reason to go around posting every nasty little thing someone says about us. Plus it's been the source of a lot of stress and heartache for me, so please stop.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi   Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi Empty2013-04-04, 13:07

I was at a tournament about 2 weeks ago in Toronto and a few people were tearing my deck apart(After I had just won the tournament) telling me all the things that were wrong. Aka too many nulls, Grade 2 line up doesnt Need Dancing Princess, only needs 7-8 Grade 3's(Sarah Tamers) etc. and I was defending it explaining why they were wrong and such. Then they asked what sites I used to help buiild my deck and I said Popo and Vmundi. They started going off on Vmundi for being "Elitist fucks" and all that jazz, I stayed calm and explained that we werent Elitist, just people who used facts to prove points and backed up arguements. And you know how it goes. They calmed down after a bit but last week when I went I was pretty well shunned by a decent number of people. I swear people are retarded. I fucking hate the Vanguard community sometimes.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi   Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi Empty2013-04-04, 13:48

What did I just say?

Locking this. It doesn't need to be discussed, just understood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi   Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Criticism of V-Mundi
Page 1 of 1