Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread

Go down 
+3
Traesive
Alice
Kaji Motomiya
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

[HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty
PostSubject: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-10-11, 19:43

-Grado Zero-
Lizard Soldier, Conroe (Starting)
Dragon Monk, Genjo (Heal) x4
Blue-Ray Dracokid (Critical) x4
Embodiment of Spear, Tahr (Critical) x4
Demonic Dragon Mage, Rakshasa (Critical) x4
-Totale 17-

-Grade One-
Wyvern Guard, Barri (Perfect Guard) x4
Embodiment of Armor, Bahr (8k Vanilla) x4
Heatnail Salamander x3
Demonic Dragon Mage, Kimnara x3
-Totale 14-

-Grade Due-
Dragon Knight, Nehalem/Cross Shot, Garp (10k Vanilla) x6 (3/3)
Berserk Dragon x3
Dragon Knight, Berger (Special Intercept) x2
-Totale 11-

-Grade Tre-
Dragon Monk, Goku x4
Dragonic Waterfall x4
-Totale 8-

Changing the concept from my previous Kagero deck (not the Nubatama abomination I tried to make), this focuses on more retiring power, leaving the powerhousing to 10ks and Waterfall, a promo that comes in the EB02 boxes (not packs, there's a difference). This also incorporates a BT04 Kagero called Heatnail Salamander, an RRR 6k G1 Kagero retires a G1 when an attack it boosted hits the Vanguard and returns to the deck following after, allowing more than 3 possible uses in one game and leaving the opponent the choice of guarding or letting it hit. As it hits for Stage 2, it would force the opponent a Stage 2 Guard or Stage 3 if the unit Heatnail boosts is the Vanguard.

Waterfall is a Mid- to Late-game Vanguard that benefits from Goku's G3 checks. It can also play Early-game if you're forced to ride it. Combine it with Heatnail, and dropping extra G3s for its 10k effect for a Stage 4 attack can force the opponent to - a number of 10k guards or let the attack hit if they can't guard and use Heatnail's effect.

Last edited by Kaji Motomiya on 2013-01-11, 01:11; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-11-07, 18:50

Going through the deck again, then reading Alice's Kagero deck, here's a new fix:

-Grade 0-
-Totale 17-

-Grade 1-
Heatnail Salamander x3
-Totale 14-

-Grade 2-
Dragon Knight, Nehalem/Cross Shot, Garp (10k Vanilla) x4
Berserk Dragon x4
Wyvern Strike, Tejas (Booster Killer) x3
-Totale 11-

-Grade 3-
Dragon Monk, Goku x4
Dragonic Waterfall x4
-Totale 8-

The only difference was to cut 2 G2 10ks and the Special Intercept I had earlier. My only problem now is to either add Eclipse into the mix to make this a multi-functional deck. Either 4/4/1 (Goku/Waterfall/Eclipse), 4/3/2, 3/3/3, 4/2/2, or 3/3/2. If it's the first three, I'd have to remove either a Heatnail or a Kimnara, or maybe remove one all together and replace it with something else, say Aermo.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-11-09, 18:48

I still need to test this guy
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-14, 23:28

Thanks to Firagadam, here's an attempt at a multi-functional Goku-Eclipse-Waterfall Deck

-Grade 0-
Amber Dragon, Dawn (Starting)
-Totale 17-

-Grade 1-
Heatnail Salamander x3
Amber Dragon, Daylight x4
-Totale 18-

-Grade 2-
Berserk Dragon x4
Wyvern Strike, Tejas (Booster Killer) x2
Amber Dragon, Dusk x1
-Totale 7-

-Grade 3-
Dragon Monk, Goku x3
Amber Dragon, Eclipse x2
Dragonic Waterfall x3
-Totale 8-

Firaga suggested that I should run Amber Dragon Ride Chain full because it is a Rank 1, meaning that the G2 is mostly guaranteed. Like Stern. And since Eclipse is searchable, it's possible to just keep it at 2. Otherwise, Goku and Eclipse can battle it out for Early Game spot. If at all possible, Fira said to reserve CB for G3 ride unless Eclipse isn't at all available. This deck is purely retire, so I found it necessary to remove the 10ks.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-14, 23:42

Even if it's a rank 1 ride chain, I still don't suggest Dawn, Daylight and Dusk. Dawn has only one output- to increase the chance of a grade 2. Conroe can help you out of being grade stuck at 1 (ride over with a trigger) or tool box for whatever you need. The Daylights takes up too much room, and could be used for something like 2 copies of Aermo.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-15, 01:12

Conroe's effect is an [ACT], meaning that it's only within the Main Phase. I cannot active it outside the Main Phase, so it would not solve my immediate G1 Grade Stuck problem. Basically, Turn 1, if available, ride G0 and Pioneer. Take damage. Turn 2, use damage for CB, get G1. Turn 3, ride G1. By MY turn 3, the opponent will most likely be at G3 while I'm still at G1. That would put me at a huge disadvantage. I want to be at G1 by my Turn 2, not my Turn 3. At least with Daylight, if possible, i'd have an 8k VG and a chance to guarantee my G2 Ride to Dusk.

I think Conroe is one of the best starters out there, but it's not something meant to get you out of Grade Stuck. It's purpose is to solely grab you a booster or your Retire Bombs (Heatnail or Kimnara).
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-15, 06:37

Only 8 grades 3 in Goku deck seems odd to me.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-15, 08:26

Kirosnefakman wrote:
Only 8 grades 3 in Goku deck seems odd to me.
This
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-15, 13:12

I can remove something, like...wait, 2 Daylights, Add in a 4th Goku and...hm, a 3rd Eclipse, maybe?

Edit: Okay, here's my problem. I think I have too much of an abundance of G1s, having 3 Heatnails, 3 Kimnaras, and 4 Daylights. I don't have enough G3s to help fit the Goku side, and I REALLY don't have enough G2s (relying on Dawn to get me Dusk via Rank 1 Ride Chain). My problem is to remove one of these excessive G1s and still have enough for the deck...I just don't know which one.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-15, 19:24

I'd say to remove the ride chain completely. Adding more G3 and less G1 makes you rely on Conroe to get your boosters. Get rid of Daylight and maybe 1 or 2 Salamander (if you need it, get it with conroe) and add 2 Aermos or Gojos for recycling. Add more G2. The grades should be like this IMO: 17/13/10/10

You could even get rid of another g1 to have 11 G3.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-15, 19:33

I would prefer better rearguard support in the form of Dragonic Executioner to put pressure on the opponent. I find Aermo and Gojo are pretty much a must for this deck since it lets you cycle away your Grade 3 checks for cards to guard or call with. It's also a way to keep your opponent guessing since you'll keep changing cards in your hand, so there is no way for them to remember your entire hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-16, 02:30

So taking this advice and another from a player in my Beyblade-Vanguard community into consideration, this is my conclusion: Goku and Amber can't be run together. Running both together becomes to convoluted with problems that caters to one side or the other. It's best to split them off. That said, I've decided to split my current deck into two decks, one focusing on Goku and the other on Amber. This is what I've come up with:

Goku-Waterfall
-Grade 0-
-Totale 17-

-Grade 1-
Heatnail Salamander x3
-Totale 14-

-Grade 2-
Dragon Knight, Nehalem/Cross Shot, Garp x4
Berserk Dragon x4
Wyvern Strike, Tejas (Booster Killer) x1
-Totale 9-

-Grade 3-
Dragon Monk, Goku x4
Dragonic Executioner/Overlord x3
Dragonic Waterfall x3
-Totale 10-

Amber Dragon-Waterfall
-Grade 0-
Amber Dragon, Dawn (Starting)
-Totale 17-

-Grade 1-
Heatnail Salamander x3
Demonic Dragon Mage, Kimnara x2
Amber Dragon, Daylight x4
-Totale 17-

-Grade 2-
Berserk Dragon x4
Wyvern Strike, Tejas (Booster Killer) x2
Amber Dragon, Dusk x2
-Totale 8-

-Grade 3-
Amber Dragon, Eclipse x3
Dragonic Waterfall x3
Dragonic Executioner/Overlord x2
-Totale 8-

That said, this thread is going to be dedicated to my deck helps instead of flooding the section with a bunch of riddled decks.

Last edited by Kaji Motomiya on 2012-12-31, 01:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-16, 10:06

You still need Aermo/Gojo in Goku deck.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-25, 20:21

When Waterfall is involved in the deck, I'd rather not use Aermo. Mostly because Aermo's purpose in the Goku deck is to cycle out the useless Guardless G3s. Waterfall is to cover for Goku Lategame, as Goku is only good in Early and Mid to Retire and build up for Waterfall's effect. At best, Goku can only hit for Stage 2 and cannot manage on his own the entire battle.

Waterfall will make up for that with its +3k vs Vanguard and +10k via G3 calorie burning. That said, Aermo will only get in the way of Waterfall. Gojo isn't really helping either because it loses the opportunity to boost just to cycle a card while, for less power, Aermo can do the same thing but still boost. With Waterfall, Gojo doesn't need to boost, but Gojo also eats up the G3 that Waterfall can use.

So Heatnail adding to Goku would be the most viable choice because I can Kimnara retire, cycle it back into the deck if the opponent is pressured into getting hit, and use it again when available lest it gets DMGed. It's also the same power as Aermo, so it's okay. Heatnail + Kimnara + Berserk + Goku + Waterfall is sick as shit because it's so much blastburning at once.

And when Bellicosity comes out, MY FUCKING GOD I'LL HAVE THE BIGGEST DRAGON BONER THESE PANTS CAN BARELY HOLD.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-25, 20:31

Kirosnefakman wrote:
You still need Aermo/Gojo in Goku deck.
Not when it has Waterfall, you don't.
Back to top Go down
SpitFire

SpitFire

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2012-12-27, 12:18

your latest list is almost exactly what mine is except i run 2 dual axe, i recommend you run 2-3 stand triggers. try em out its fun when you get a free stand & boost for 17k,
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2013-01-11, 01:25

As of this post, I decided to take on the challenge of the Nove Grapple...rs. My first taste was the NG Standspam deck, posted on the blog, exposed to by Mizuki during the VMPT. So at a glance, this is what you have:

-Grade 0-
Beast Deity White Tiger (Starting)
Battleraizer (Stand) x4
Turboraizer (Stand) x4
Lucky Girl/Cannon Ball (Stand) x4
Ring Girl, Clara (Heal) x4
-Total 17-

-Grade 1-
Twin Blader (Perfect Guard) x4
Tough Boy (8k Vanilla) x4
Clay Doll Mechanic x2
Death Army Guy x4
-Total 14-

-Grade 2-
Death Army Lady x4
Brutal/Genocide Jack
Magician Girl Kirara
King of Sword/Beast Deity, Black Tortoise
-Total ?-

-Grade 3-
Asura Kaiser x4
Beast Deity, Azure Dragon x4
???? x2
-Total 10-

Now here's my thing. My goal with this variation of Standspam is to utilize 10 G3s to maximize the damage Asura Kaiser and the Death Armies can do. Similar to my Goku deck, which has been suggested by members of this community to run 10, I want to produce the most optimal chance to just wreak some Morikawa-grade G3 havoc. The problem is the choice of G3s, and as a result the number of G2 units outside of Death Army Lady.

In English (emphasizing this for a reason), NG G3s outside of Asura and Azura are...

Armored Fairy, Shubiela
Death Metal Droid
Gold Rutile
Lion Heat
Moai the Great
Mr. Invincible
Muscle Hercules
Stern Blaukluger
Ultimate Lifeform, Cosmo Lord

At some point, I feel like throwing in Stern, but like that attempt at the Goku-Eclipse-Waterfall deck, mixing too many different elements may ruin this deck a little. So I want to ask for your suggestions. And as a result, how I should fix the G2 lineup.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2013-01-14, 11:57

You're going all Stands, so I'd go 4 Jack, 2 NGM Prototype (since you plan on 10 Grade 3s), 2 Kirara, 3 King of Sword.

And as for the extra grade 3, I'd probably go with Rutile for Jack and kirara spam.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty2013-01-14, 19:39

Actually, I was talking in the chat, and I thought of combining Rutile with Standspam. Like...

DA Column | Rutile Column | Kirara w/ DAG Column

You could probably figure out how that will go if the conditions such as checking a G3 or letting Rutile hit would go. The original intent was to go 4 Jack, 4 DAL, and 4 Kirara. Also lower the G3s to 9 instead of 10, but going 3 Kirara and 10 G3s is still optimal.

But why take out DAL though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread   [HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Kaji's Decks Help Thread
Page 1 of 1