Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL

Go down 
+25
Kaji Motomiya
PretzTrigger
Pcyborg
TehNACHO
Traesive
WingZero
Tryston
HerO
Omnigeek
CyprusWHM
Werekill
Lockon Stratos
mastermune
Trinam
Nysonin609
ScarletWeather
Klaus
Kirosnefakman
newbishop
Epideme
zawarudo
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
3XXXDDD
Mizuki
Alice
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 02:26

Also, still want to know what the FOXTROT is an autist.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 02:27

They wear chic berets and paint things.

...wait no, that was something else.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 03:40

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Uh, "autists"? What's that? Is that some sort of pormanteau for "autistic" and "artist' or something else altogether? And no, ghost Vietnam Vet badasses. Just trust me on that one.

It's an actual word. In the dictionary. It means a person who keeps to themselves. Jesus christ
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 04:58

CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 4c17ac10
My condolences to them. T.T
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 05:18

ShinkenRed wrote:

Oh my god this is fucking gold. Did you shoop this yourself?
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 05:20

Alice wrote:
ShinkenRed wrote:

Oh my god this is fucking gold. Did you shoop this yourself?
Credits to Za.Yimieji.
@Alice: I wish I was the one haha.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 08:26

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2012-12-11, 08:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 08:50

Tch. Nob. I have half a mind to sign my name just so I can leave a comment saying why this is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 10:26

Yeah I already saw it. It's first of all, sad and childish. And second of all 16/84 signatures AHAHAHAHAHAH. That few is what they are shooting for? Oh god, you guys are dumb. Bushiroad would've actually listened to 16 EMAILS before they'd listen to even 1000 signatures.
Back to top Go down
CyprusWHM

CyprusWHM

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 10:40

Looks like it was written by a middle schooler who just found out about right click -> thesaurus. 0/10
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 10:42

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 11:07

Alice wrote:
Yeah I already saw it. It's first of all, sad and childish. And second of all 16/84 signatures AHAHAHAHAHAH. That few is what they are shooting for? Oh god, you guys are dumb. Bushiroad would've actually listened to 16 EMAILS before they'd listen to even 1000 signatures.

Then perhaps there's still hope for the nerfing as outlined in your letter to Bushiroad...?

Then again, it does mean that you were right about us English being mollycoddled while Japan got the short straw.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 12:34

Look at how they reacted to being relieved of their burden. Stockholm Syndrome is strong in this one.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 12:52

"While the three clans affected by the policy have dominated the Japanese format, the solution to the issue is restrictions of some kind-"

Dear Bushiroad, please reverse your restricted list so that you can make a restricted list.

(What)
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 15:33

I dont necessarily agree with some of the card limitations that they're implimenting in January, (Mostly Tsuku and Alfred) but at the same time, I think potential step in the right direction.. or it could be terrible. Depends on how they play it.

Also reading some of these comments, Im dying of laughter.

Apparently Gold Paladins ability to flood the field with there effects is absurd and broken. Honestly people..
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 16:02

WingZero wrote:
I dont necessarily agree with some of the card limitations that they're implimenting in January, (Mostly Tsuku and Alfred) but at the same time, I think potential step in the right direction.. or it could be terrible. Depends on how they play it.

Also reading some of these comments, Im dying of laughter.

Apparently Gold Paladins ability to flood the field with there effects is absurd and broken. Honestly people..
Remember this is for the JAPANESE game. So Bushi is just limiting what became super stale and overplayed. Apparently this has nothing to do with power.

And yes these comments are salt mines.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 18:34

That's what makes me think if we get some kind of restriction it'll be different. We've had some clans and other cards well before CRs. I'm in no doubt it'll make our meta be somewhat different.

Mostly because of GP's huge presence around here, lol.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 21:33

That is true Alice, but still I have a feeling similar effects will take place in the English game.

Also, if they're going to make a petition about anything, petition the unbanning of Barcgal as SVG
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 21:45

That petition actually went out with a whimper because nobody would support it.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 21:49

..what, did they fail to get 84 signatures?
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-12, 01:28

It got to 80 signatures?

I mean, maybe. I just remember it wasn't big enough to even meet the low, low expectations of the amount of people to sign.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-12, 05:09

And a mere 3 of the angry people actually tried (and failed) to raid the forums lol. Must have been annoying when they figured out they were stuck in the kiddie pool.

Also I received death threats from some retard in Lima, Peru and from that guy in Pennsylvania. Asked Bushiroad to clarify to everyone that we had nothing to do with this list.
Back to top Go down
CyprusWHM

CyprusWHM

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-12, 10:05

Alice wrote:
And a mere 3 of the angry people actually tried (and failed) to raid the forums lol. Must have been annoying when they figured out they were stuck in the kiddie pool.

Also I received death threats from some retard in Lima, Peru and from that guy in Pennsylvania. Asked Bushiroad to clarify to everyone that we had nothing to do with this list.

Please tell me that last part is a joke. Seriously, how do people walk around with their heads so far up their asses?!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-12, 10:12

No that's actually a thing that happened. Death. Threats.

Seriously. Don't forget that my blog comments suddenly have people demanding I "give back" their The End and Majesty decks. Hurrdurrr
Back to top Go down
CyprusWHM

CyprusWHM

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty2012-12-12, 10:21

Alice, how do you expect someone with the intelligence level of a throw pillow to be able to compete without an insanely OP deck?! It's really unfair of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next