Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights

Go down 
+30
Rider Kick
BlackManticore
zawarudo
Redbeastmage
HerO
Donkay
LittleFighterFox
Some Gamer Dude
VesperGhoul
alexander.stone88
smellmybox
Pcyborg
FoodForThought
ShinkenRed
Omnigeek
Dragon∞Blade
gettineggywithit
haxie-kun
Kaji Motomiya
Lockon Stratos
Kirosnefakman
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Traesive
TehNACHO
ScarletWeather
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-27, 01:30

haxie-kun wrote:
Quote :
would like to remind everyone that Death Anchor/Dark Lord of Abyss with Devil Child can hit for the exact same numbers as Liberator of the Round Table before and after limit break, but Anchor gets an extra critical. Yes the format’s changing, but it’s changing from four damage on, the numbers before that point are the same.

have fun guys.
Does this person even know that Death Anchor doesn't hold a candle to the new cards? He probably doesn't because he's probably an idiot. Have fun not being able to use any gambit except his. And good job missing the point that DI was supposed to be the only clan doing that.
Back to top Go down
haxie-kun

haxie-kun

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-27, 14:26

Alice wrote:
haxie-kun wrote:
Quote :
would like to remind everyone that Death Anchor/Dark Lord of Abyss with Devil Child can hit for the exact same numbers as Liberator of the Round Table before and after limit break, but Anchor gets an extra critical. Yes the format’s changing, but it’s changing from four damage on, the numbers before that point are the same.

have fun guys.
Does this person even know that Death Anchor doesn't hold a candle to the new cards? He probably doesn't because he's probably an idiot. Have fun not being able to use any gambit except his. And good job missing the point that DI was supposed to be the only clan doing that.

A certain someone with a tumblr blog known for 200% claims named vanguardus posted that.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-27, 14:36

I wish I could still see it so I can post it to a certain other forum I know...

But I digress.

New Nova Grapplers look awesome. Well okay, not THAT awesome, since there's quite a few generic things here. I'm just hoping Ethics Buster kicks ass or this Set's not worth my time (waiting on Tachikaze!)
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-27, 16:08

New Spike starters aren't too shabby, but I feel I still get better mileage out of Mecha Trainer.

Hard to argue against ensuring a PG (my most common use of him).
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-27, 17:48

Klaus wrote:
New Spike starters aren't too shabby, but I feel I still get better mileage out of Mecha Trainer.

Hard to argue against ensuring a PG (my most common use of him).

Agreed. Isaac is 4000, and isn't quite as good. Thermidor is good, but he is a -1. Speaking of Isaac, he and his clones don't really seem that good. You have to keep them behind the vanguard until you ride your Grade 3, then you have to hit with it a loose a crappy booster to draw on card. At least they named the RP one Pringal (Pringle)
In related news, RABBIT HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-27, 18:04

I don't fucking understand why they're still bothering to try to compete with Mecha Trainer. They long-since gave up trying to shy away people from Conroe. It was like "Amber Dragon? No? Anyone? Please? Okay..." And they never tried again.

Come the fuck on, Conroe types are verging on broken. No way people are going to switch.

Also that dog's name is PRIMgal not PRINgal. The difference is Pringal isn't a goddamn word, but Prim means formal or respectable. Look at the kana: ぷりむがる Purimugaru
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-27, 18:16

Saw Genesis getting some LB4 matters cards.

I still don't see the point of making units give a shit about LB4s. Is this Bushiroad's attempt to get people to play more than CRs or something?
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-27, 19:24

Klaus wrote:
Saw Genesis getting some LB4 matters cards.

I still don't see the point of making units give a shit about LB4s. Is this Bushiroad's attempt to get people to play more than CRs or something?

The limit breaks were the first attempt. Ride Breaks were the second. These are the THIRD shit attempt to make people drop Crossrides.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 03:34

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ADMIT THEY FUCKED UP AND BAN THEM
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 03:55

Because they just came out.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 04:03

Epideme wrote:
Because they just came out.

Think she means CRs. But yeah some of them are recent.

Really, it's obnoxious to keep this arm race against CRs they're pulling.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 05:31

Good fucking thing I stopped buying Bushiroad products. I'd be screaming for blood if I found out I pissed away my money only to have them invalidate all of my cards in 6 months.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 05:42

Alice wrote:
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ADMIT THEY FUCKED UP AND BAN THEM

Because they're a business? IF they did as you suggested, they would lose out on a great deal of revenue since people would not invest as heavily in sets that contain said cross rides. Even when they put out the restrictions in japan they didn't outright ban anything, instead they went with this odd semi-restricted list in order to allow the existence of DOTE/MLB while lower consistency. Which is the most I can see them doing for NA as well. Outright bans don't sit well with people, especially when it's a game that doesn't have the grey mass of games like magic and yugioh, where there are large amount of players coming into the game to offset those leaving due to things like the banning of their favorite cards.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 08:06

Alice wrote:
I don't fucking understand why they're still bothering to try to compete with Mecha Trainer. They long-since gave up trying to shy away people from Conroe. It was like "Amber Dragon? No? Anyone? Please? Okay..." And they never tried again.

Come the fuck on, Conroe types are verging on broken. No way people are going to switch.

Also that dog's name is PRIMgal not PRINgal. The difference is Pringal isn't a goddamn word, but Prim means formal or respectable. Look at the kana: ぷりむがる Purimugaru

...Yeah, just as an FYI some of us like to use units even when they're sub-par just for the sake of variety.

Also the Conroe type is discontinued as far as Bushiroad producing any more, and including new starters with a relaunch of Spikes with this many cards (almost enough to build a standard deck with them just from this set given the Marilyn reprint, they'd just need the necessary triggers) means players opening a pack have a little more incentive to start building a Spikes deck from the ground up. This is especially important given Set 2 is out of print in Japan at this point.

or tl;dr, it's not about trying to get people who already have the cards to switch, it's about giving players who weren't already collecting Spikes before this point the tools to give the deck a try and see if they like it. Also for people who are more casual players, and want to use something else for the sake of variety.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 08:57

@Scarlet, shut your face for four days. I'm not putting up with your bullshit right now.

@VesperGhoul: Everyone who ever says stupid bullshit like this has never thought it through. Admitting you made a shit product and FIXING it are not ways to lose revenue. The way you lose revenue is when customers lose faith in your product. Which happens when they realize you fucked up. It's better to fix the goddamn cards with an errata than have customers find out it's fucked. I've already had to CONVINCE people in this community not to stop buying Bushiroad's products just in case they change it. I'm never going to bat for this company again. They're completely incompetent and have no idea what the fuck they are doing. They have no idea how game design works or how to keep one balanced. Their userbase are fucktarded inbreds who wouldn't know balance if it raped their mother and shot them in the ass. The feedback they get from their heehaw shithead customer base doesn't help the dumb shitfaces designing the new cards either.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 09:34

It's fine to use less optimal cards. I have no issue with that.

But when these people think Anti-Battleroid Gunner or Baby Face, Isaac will play better competitively than other proven options it's obnoxious. Especially when they refuse to hear a counter to it.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 18:07

Haven't seen this yet, so I thought I'd say it:

-Salome can call at any time, but can only call Jewel Knights.
-Beast Deity, Riot Horn can only stand if the unit in front of it is a Beast Deity.
-RABBIT HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE
-Jewel Knights have a Draw and Heal trigger.
-This thing exists
-The new Grade 2 Eradicator is a 9k that gains 3k when you use an effect to retire an opponent's rear guard
-Damn near everything is getting a Vasuki clone
-Dragonic Descendant has an Ezel-like ride chain. The grade 1 is the Charjal clone for Descendant and the Grade 2 is the Garuda that soulcharges when it unflips.
-Blow Kiss, Olivia
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-28, 18:11

All of that's been posted like a mere page or two ago.

Re: Bushiroad attempting to compete with Mecha Trainer, I don't think the new starter was ever aimed at competing with Mecha Trainer because unlike Dark Leader, Smartbringer, this new unit is a clone starting Vanguard, basically filler for the set (similar to cards like Spark Kid Dragoon)

I love the Machine Gun in Olivia's picture.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-29, 05:41

Reminds me of Hiromi

Also:
RABBIT HOUSE WAT?
WAT? WAT WAT WAT WAT
Back to top Go down
Some Gamer Dude

Some Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-29, 05:58

People on vanguard Australia have done the numbers, no spike is a rrr
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-29, 07:16

Dudley Emperor's RRR.

Sky Diver's RRR.
Back to top Go down
Some Gamer Dude

Some Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-29, 07:18

Did the numbers implied set 10...
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-29, 09:36

So how do people feel about decking Godhawk to Half Moon and then throwing Artemis on top? It's as if Full Moon never vanished!
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-30, 08:50

No Genesis Perfect guards nor a way to pay for it?

Welp, enjoy that abuseable 10k, be-yatch.
Back to top Go down
Redbeastmage

Redbeastmage

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty2013-01-30, 09:36

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
No Genesis Perfect guards nor a way to pay for it?

Welp, enjoy that abuseable 10k, be-yatch.

Huh? Did I miss something? Isn't this it?

Seems like set 10 is gonna be value town. Not even looking at anything in the RRR dept, there's FIVE perfect guards in this set if the wikia is correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next