Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)

Go down 
+2
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Duce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce

Duce

First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty
PostSubject: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 07:22

Be kind, neve rmade a deck list before so this is my first attempt at one, all comments welcome to help make it better.

Grade 0 (17)

1x Blaujunger

4x Fighting Battleship, Prometheus (Crit)

4x Riding girl Clara (Heal)

4x Shining Lady (Crit)

4x red lightning (Crit)

Grade 1 (14)

4x Blaujunger

4xTwin Blader

4x Death Army Guy

2x Dancing wolf

Grade 2 (12)

4x Death Army Lady

4x Blauklurger

4x Eisenkugel

Grade 3 (7)

4x Stern Blaukluger

3x Asura Kaiser

Last edited by Duce on 2013-01-08, 08:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 08:42

Grade 0s - Don't use Stands, since that's 4 Criticals less to abuse Stern Blaukruger with. You should use 12 Crit, 4 Heal.

Grade 1s - Erm, I think you mean Blaupanzer. Anyway, drop Tough Boy for Dancing Wolf; he makes 21k with a restanding Stern.

Grade 2s - BlauKRUGER should go here. At 4, replacing Eisenkugel. Even if you miss Grade 1, you absolutely need to hit Grade 2 to make Stern meaningful. Ditch Jack too; he takes away valuable CB that ought to be saved for Stern. Eisenkugel won't hit 21k since you have no 9k boosters, so there's no reason to use it.

Grade 3s - Seems alright.
Back to top Go down
Duce

Duce

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 08:44

my bad Lich lord, that is what i meant but forgot to change the list. making proper edits to deck list now as it should have been
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 11:06

This type of ride chain allows you to run less g2 and more g1/g3. 9 g3 would be appropiate so the Death Army units would be more useful, and the backup Asura would make more sense. After checked, the g3 are used for Stern. And yeah, get rid of those Eisenkugel.
Back to top Go down
Duce

Duce

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 11:15

What would be a good use for the 4 slots if Eisenkugel is removed ?
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 11:46

+2 Dancing Wolf
-2 Asura Kaiser
+4 Azure Dragon

Yeah, Azure works better than Asura.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 12:44

@Lich: to be fair, Blaukluger is the correct translation. I hate it, but it's correct :|
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 16:07

Lich, thats not exactly the best advice to be giving. Eisenkugel can work just fine, however I don't agree with using 4.You ride Stern/Blauluger and you have a rg that can hit the Vanguard without a boost. Also, It really doesnt matter with Dancing Wolf because having Dancing Wolf behind the Vanguard is kind of situational, though its pretty awesome when you do get him behind Stern and get to re-stand...

Edit: Sorry, I should have also included that you should still run a couple Dancing Wolfs still, my bad,

Last edited by WingZero on 2013-01-08, 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 16:39

WingZero wrote:
Lich, thats not exactly the best advice to be giving. Eisenkugel can work just fine, however I don't agree with using 4.You ride Stern/Blauluger and you have a rg that can hit the Vanguard without a boost. Also, It really doesnt matter with Dancing Wolf because having Dancing Wolf behind the Vanguard is kind of situational, though its pretty awesome when you do get him behind Stern and get to re-stand...
I haven't completely read what Lich said but actually Dancing Wolf isn't situational. There's no need to place a vanguard booster until at most Turn 3, and that's a long time to wait for a card there are 4 copies of (at least in my build). I almost always have him live. Same chance as a crossride actually.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 16:59

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying dont run Dancing Wolf, I use 2-3 copies(I actually forget how many I have right now... I think 2). Besides, I was told that If Im going to call Blaupanzer to search out Stern that I should place it behind the Vanguard(Not saying you couldnt also just retire it.)
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 17:15

Alice wrote:
WingZero wrote:
I haven't completely read what Lich said but actually Dancing Wolf isn't situational. There's no need to place a vanguard booster until at most Turn 3, and that's a long time to wait for a card there are 4 copies of (at least in my build). I almost always have him live. Same chance as a crossride actually.

Even then it's still a 7000 Booster which is respectable.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 17:52

Yeah exactly, whether its boosting a Death Army Lady or Stern, its still forcing them to guard.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 19:45

WingZero wrote:
Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying dont run Dancing Wolf, I use 2-3 copies(I actually forget how many I have right now... I think 2). Besides, I was told that If Im going to call Blaupanzer to search out Stern that I should place it behind the Vanguard(Not saying you couldnt also just retire it.)
If your opponent has a 10k or you were forced to call a G3, it's fine to call Panzer in a rear-column booster. I almost never have it as my van booster.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-08, 20:10

Okay well Fira was telling me otherwise on the IRC chat after I beat him the last time we played :/
Back to top Go down
Duce

Duce

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-09, 05:31

So just to clarify, what was the suggested outcome from that conversatio regarding the deck? keep the dancing wolves in at 3 or 4? and swap out some of the kaisers for other cards?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-09, 11:10

I have another build of Kruger similar to this that I need to post today. Just wait for me to post that, since I think it's closer to what you want than my explosion build.
Back to top Go down
Duce

Duce

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-14, 12:25

just a poke to see if you have had a chance to post the list Alice
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-14, 21:47

You haven't looked? It's been up :V
Back to top Go down
Duce

Duce

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty2013-01-15, 07:44

Edited: NM found the huge Grappler post which is what I assume you meant :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)   First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers) Empty

Back to top Go down

First try at a Deck list (Nova Graplers)
Page 1 of 1