Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azure Dragon Nova Grappler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Some Gamer Dude

Some Gamer Dude

Azure Dragon Nova Grappler Empty
PostSubject: Azure Dragon Nova Grappler   Azure Dragon Nova Grappler Empty2013-01-26, 07:27

I thought I'd take my own shot at Azure Dragon. Probably won't get to test this outside of proxies, as I'm putting all my Nova Grappler hopes and dreams into EB04, bar the things that aren't in EB04, and we'll be deep in the realms of hell by then. I started with this deck being Asura Kaiser focus, but because of Azure's Persona Blast, he seemed the better fit.

Beast Deity, White Tiger
4 Lucky Girl
3 Battle Raizer
3 Turbo Raizer
2 Three Minutes
4 Ring Girl, Clara

4 Twin Blader
4 Death Army Guy
3 Dancing Wolf
2 Claydoll Mechanic

4 Death Army Lady
4 Brutal Jack
3 King of Sword(Or Magician Girl, Kirara, haven't decided)

4 Beast Deity, Azure Dragon
4 Asura Kaiser
1 Gold Rutile

---

The point of the deck is to force one's way through, the key unit not actually being Blue Dragon up there, but Dancing Wolf, our Vanguard Booster.

People will always look at Dancing Wolf like A) You're a moron, as this isn't Blaukluger and B) Meant to be behind Brutal Jack and targets for Azure Dragon's effect.

But, that isn't the case, simply because Dancing Wolf acts like Amaterasu, not Milk. A Stand on Dancing Wolf makes him a 15k booster, meaning Azure just shot up from 18 to 26, and in most chances, they've chucked you a 15k shielding, because you're 18. Now you break through, and providing you've got an Azure in-hand, it's become a Stand Trigger for a 16k column or two 11, whatever you have out and is applicable.

Now, they are obviously going to catch onto your little game, especially since in my experience, most locals are Bo3, not 1. Now Asura takes over, and the game gets very interesting. They know any Stand you get smashes your way through with Dancing Wolf in back, so now they guard as if you have the 10k booster you technically have, so you can focus on your stands going to Brutal Jack/Rear G3 11s.

Gold Rutile is just... awesome and fillery.

Death Army is for obvious reasons, Jack for Stands. I can't decide between Kirara and King, Kirara costs, but applies pressure of her own, King just smacks face. Obviously both would be gone when Anglet comes. 4 Jack so I do get him for early face smashing, White Tiger behind.

G1 is fairly self explanatory, Claydoll for filler and he does unflip damage.

Triggers were hard to decide, 12 Stand, 10 Stand and 2 Draw or 9 Stand and 3 Draw. 10/2/4 seemed about right. Lucky Girl is a must though. Preference to the art.
Back to top Go down

Azure Dragon Nova Grappler
Page 1 of 1