Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traesive

Traesive

Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN] Empty
PostSubject: Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN]   Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN] Empty2013-02-06, 23:03

Grade 0
x1 Lizard Soldier, Conroe
x4 Dragon Monk, Genjo
x4 Red Gem Carbuncle
x4 Gatling Claw Dragon
x4 Dragon Dancer, Monica

Grade 1
x4 Wyvern Guard, Barri
x4 Guard Gryphon
x4 Embodiment of Armour, Bahr
x2 Demonic Dragon Mage, Kimnara

Grade 2
x4 Crouching Dragon, Striken
x4 Dragon Knight, Berger
x3 Amber Dragon, Dusk

Grade 3
x4 Dragonic Overlord
x4 Amber Dragon, Eclipse

Made this deck for the hell of it. Plus, I wanted to make a thread with a pun in it. Basically you laugh at the amount of cards you reaped with your draw triggers and the 8 extra 10k guards you have. Eclipse and Dusk is there for in case you don't have Overlord for the 11k defense. Striken is more used for his 15k defense ability, but if you ride Overlord and somehow have 3 open cb, then Eternal Flame that field with 2 crit.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN]   Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN] Empty2013-02-07, 18:03

For one, the 2 crit thing is highly unlikely and even if you DO manage to pull it off it is still 2 crit and you lose twin drive.

Second, those draw triggers. You might DRAW more, but your total shield is going WAY down. The 'meta' has 8CRIT 4 DRAW 4HEAL giving you 140,000 but you only have 100,000. The draw triggers are also extremely lethargic in getting some pressure done.

Third, your ride. I see a half-made chain for a 'back-up' in case 'something' goes wrong. The counterblasts in this deck is both heavy and all over the place. Why don't you try using Bellos?

Lastly, I have better stalling games with Goku. Just saying. Have you play-tested it yet?
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN]   Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN] Empty2013-02-07, 19:24

Haven't even tried play testing it yet. I might in the future, though. That occasional Striken > Overlord cb thnig is highly situational. Eclipse's effect is completely useless here. You only use the cb for Guard Gryphon. I see no problem with the draw triggers. Yes, in triggers, it has 100k worth of shield, but the point of draw triggers is to draw more stuff. And by stuff, I mean shields.
Lastly, I agree with how amazing Goku is. I use him myself, but this was just a casual deck that popped into my mind the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN]   Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Wall - Tanky Kagero [JPN]
Page 1 of 1