Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament Deck lists?

Go down 
+3
Edalborez
Alice
TwinPsionic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TwinPsionic

TwinPsionic

Tournament Deck lists? Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-08, 12:09

Hey I am just curious if there is any site that lists larger scale tournament deck lists?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-08, 17:58

Not sure what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-08, 22:15

I think he means "lists of decks that have been used in big tournaments".
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-08, 23:01

Back to top Go down
TwinPsionic

TwinPsionic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-11, 11:17

Thank you Ed. Is there any website that is a bit more organized Nacho?
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-11, 12:33

Poked around on the english CFV site, found this page: http://cf-vanguard.com/en/cardlist/deckrecipe/
Back to top Go down
TwinPsionic

TwinPsionic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-11, 13:09

Thanks man. Damn so many GP...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-12, 23:43

TwinPsionic wrote:
Thanks man. Damn so many GP...
Yeah English community is pretty scrubby.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-13, 00:33

Tallying just the North America 1st + runnerups...

11 Gold Paladin
2 Narukami
1 Nova Grappler
1 Spike Brothers
1 Granblue

Some of the grade ratios on these decks are kind of wacky though. The top 2 from Mexico for example have 5 (Narukami: 2 Thunderbreak, 1 Vermillion, 2 Plasmabite) and 6 G3 (Nova: 2 Asura, 4 Azure).
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-13, 15:02

Some people just find weird things that work for them... and possibly Sack like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-13, 22:12

Mostly the latter. There's no such thing as "work for them". It either works or it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-02-13, 22:23

Meh fair enough. I ment it as like, they stumble upon some fucked up deck that just works but only really used by them :P
Back to top Go down
specrtalduke9387

specrtalduke9387

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-03-10, 23:30

to be perfectly honest a competitive deck is according to ones perspective. one could think gp's are competitive. while others think that rp's are competitive. to be honest it'd have to be according to YOUR play style. for example i'm the type of individual that likes being conservative, and i also like to play gp's not because there a highly competitive deck but because i like there versatility. so i built spectral duke dragon gp's (before worlds). the annoying part is figuring out the correct formula for the deck in question. it took me 3 to 4 months to get mine correct. sorry if i got a little off topic but that's my philosophy behind competitive decks lol.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-03-11, 01:22

Whether or not a deck is competitive has little to with subjective factors like "play style". A deck is a deck is a deck. It is 50 cards that don't ever change in a given game. You can crunch probability for any given scenario, which is a measurable thing unlike a vague codifier like "perspective". Above all, impact bias (hey I topped with a deck it's awesome!) is the worst indication of whether or not a deck is competitive. Especially in Bushiroad's tournament format. Getting grade-locked at G0 doesn't mean your deck sucks but it sure as hell will get you knocked out of elimination format.

Gold Paladin builds not named Garmore are not "versatile". Top-calling isn't "versatile". It's inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-03-11, 04:25

Edalborez wrote:
Whether or not a deck is competitive has little to with subjective factors like "play style". A deck is a deck is a deck. It is 50 cards that don't ever change in a given game. You can crunch probability for any given scenario, which is a measurable thing unlike a vague codifier like "perspective". Above all, impact bias (hey I topped with a deck it's awesome!) is the worst indication of whether or not a deck is competitive. Especially in Bushiroad's tournament format. Getting grade-locked at G0 doesn't mean your deck sucks but it sure as hell will get you knocked out of elimination format.

Gold Paladin builds not named Garmore are not "versatile". Top-calling isn't "versatile". It's inconsistent.
Motherfucker, I should just hire your to replace me. You always make my points, and in a less mean way.

Play style doesn't actually exist the moment after you choose your core ideal. Because this is as far as "play style" goes. Your playing style should just be to win. That term is a cop-out for people who don't want to own up to making a mistake (Not saying Duke is doing this, just in general).

Can I add some random meaningless cursing to this so it sounds more like I'm the one who made the reply? :V
Back to top Go down
specrtalduke9387

specrtalduke9387

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-03-11, 13:39

ok i've had it up to here with this bs so here we go (asshole mode engaged) first of all i stand by my statement of ANY DECK CAN BE COMPETITIVE. i've proven it time n time again at my locals. and what ever your name is pls stfu because what you said was completely a waste of breath considering ezel/pelinore is a deck. if you people would get your heads out your asses you'd see beyond this bs and maybe (just maybe) quit acting like you got sticks up your asses everytime someone says somthing you don't agree to.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-03-11, 13:43

Edalborez/Alice - Calm replies
Spectrualduke - SHUT UP FAGGOTS WITH STICKS IN YOUR ASSES.

(Spectralduke was banned before every thread turned into Cross-Riding bitching. He was also banned for not being a black cat.)

Now continue on without the derailment.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-03-11, 13:54

Alice wrote:
Motherfucker, I should just hire your to replace me. You always make my points, and in a less mean way.

Play style doesn't actually exist the moment after you choose your core ideal. Because this is as far as "play style" goes. Your playing style should just be to win. That term is a cop-out for people who don't want to own up to making a mistake (Not saying Duke is doing this, just in general).

Can I add some random meaningless cursing to this so it sounds more like I'm the one who made the reply? :V

Without sounding like I'm drinking the kool-aid, I like the blog and the game. It's a brain teaser. I don't (yet) have a mind for figuring probability or memory training or things of that nature but I can recognize a wonky deck and fallacious logic when I see it. I've seen it demonstrated way too often by now and it bugs me. You can justify it with "fun" or "casual" internally. I don't think we'd raise a shitstorm over that. But when you come to VMundi, you back it up with something substantial. Makes me especially sad at the moment since I lack the drive or spare funds to improve my actual decks (literally Trial Decks with +/- half a dozen cards) without proxy en masse and even then it's just against myself.

Fuck fuck blueberry fuck.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-03-11, 13:57

Oooooooooo! Duke is in trouuuuuuuble!

Tournament Deck lists? Tattle_tale_xlarge
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty2013-03-11, 14:42

Alice wrote:
Oooooooooo! Duke is in trouuuuuuuble!

Tournament Deck lists? Tattle_tale_xlarge

Who is this girl? She is adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Deck lists?   Tournament Deck lists? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament Deck lists?
Page 1 of 1