Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deck help for a special tournament

Go down 
+16
Dakota
Jabberwock
junri
Kirosnefakman
Alice
thym4n
3XXXDDD
Chestnut_Rice
zaglier
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Pendragon
ResourcefulGeneral
BrookylnRage
Mongoose
bradon
Vulcanpeace
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

Deck help for a special tournament Empty
PostSubject: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-04, 23:21

We have weekly tournaments in my city but there's one in particular that interests me because it has a
special rule:whenever a card effect requires a specific clan ,ignore that requirement
right now i enter the tournament with a build that focuses on Mobile hospital/fruits basket elf but I always get
destroyed by completely broken as fuck decks and I was wondering if the forum can give me any Ideas on
the most broken assed deck you can think of with this rule in mind

Back to top Go down
bradon

bradon

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-05, 00:24

The elf requires counterblast, meaning you can't megablast when hospital hits. /shrug
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-05, 00:50

really? I can't believe I fought 2 different cardfighters with that and nobody brought it up O_O
I guess that shows that you can't just trust what your opponent says about the effects if you dont know the card XD
then could you give me any viable legal ideas? you don't have to give me a full deck list,just the cards that the the deck would be based around ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mongoose

Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-05, 04:48

Try Fruits Basket Elf with Hydro Hurricane Dragon, potentialy a +5 for CB3.
Back to top Go down
BrookylnRage

BrookylnRage

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-05, 04:54

How about using fruit basket elf effect on hospital, then nociel swap the facedown damage card.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose

Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-05, 06:03

BrookylnRage wrote:
How about using fruit basket elf effect on hospital, then nociel swap the facedown damage card.
This doesn't work as Elf is on-boost.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-05, 06:25

How about any ideas outside of Fruits basket elf, with the rule you could take advantage of a lot of game breaking cards, Like abusing dudley emperor's effect,and summoning any 2 units from the deck.
Asura kaizer's effect with juggernaut maximum in a stand deck
Nubatama booster no longer requiring another nubatama to discard cards.
I'm sure these aren't the only ideas out there it's not even the strongest,I just wanted to get the ball rolling since everyone seems to be more focused on FBE than with what i originally wanted to ask which is
"What's the most broken assed deck you can think to abuse this rule"
Back to top Go down
ResourcefulGeneral

ResourcefulGeneral

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-06, 05:36

I think you'd probably want to slip in some of the nubatama units. Stealth Dragon Dreadmaster, specifically.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-06, 05:46

Are you talking avout OCG or TCG? for OCG Dauntless+EDD could work
Back to top Go down
BrookylnRage

BrookylnRage

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-06, 07:20

Pendragon wrote:
Are you talking avout OCG or TCG? for OCG Dauntless+EDD could work

Dauntless+The End is way better than that.
Back to top Go down
ResourcefulGeneral

ResourcefulGeneral

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-06, 08:05

Okay, just as a concept.

Take a bunch of things that care about drive checking grade 3s. Lot of options here. Seifried is out- won't have open spaces. There's an endless sea of +5ks, kind of boring, but pretty brutal. Just a little overkill since nobody would ever guard it.
I'd probably go sword magician sarah+raindear+asura kaiser or rumbling gun+goku.

Supplemented these with jelly beans (+ dudley daisy, dudley douglas, dudley dan?), Gancelot (+ blaster blade), and Edel rose (+werewolf sieger). Douglas has moderate synergy with raindear. Count as G3s for drive checks, can get switched out for G2s and whatnot real quick, which further increases the ratio of G3s in the deck (!). Potential concern is that you'll have some unrealized shield locked up in G3s temporarily.

Death Army Lady and Death Army guy are basically autoincludes.

Maybe commander laurel. Maybe. He can be searched out by our mecha trainer/conroe starting vanguard, which is good. Potentially add a copy of dan, laurel, and a few other piss weak grade 1s with stupid powerful effects.

So basically over a third of your deck would be grade 3s (and this number just keeps getting higher as you cycle out your searchers). When you check a grade three, something dies or you effectively stand something. Also, your death army goes off. You now have basically twice as many triggers in your deck.

Probably not competitive compared to some of the crazy shit you can pull.
Back to top Go down
ResourcefulGeneral

ResourcefulGeneral

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-06, 08:40

DOUBLE GOKU

Rumbling Gun Dragon 3
Dragon Monk Goku 3
Gancelot 4
Edel Rose 4

=14 G3s

Werewolf Sieger 3
Blaster Blade 3

=6 G2s

Stealth Dragon Dreadmaster 4
Stealth Millipede 4
Death Army Guy 4
Commander Laurel 1

=13 G1s

Crit 4
Crit 4
Crit 4
Heal 4

Mecha Trainer 1

=17 G0s
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-06, 18:34

ResourcefulGeneral wrote:
DOUBLE GOKU

Rumbling Gun Dragon 3
Dragon Monk Goku 3
Gancelot 4
Edel Rose 4

=14 G3s

Werewolf Sieger 3
Blaster Blade 3

=6 G2s

Stealth Dragon Dreadmaster 4
Stealth Millipede 4
Death Army Guy 4
Commander Laurel 1

=13 G1s

Crit 4
Crit 4
Crit 4
Heal 4

Mecha Trainer 1

=17 G0s

And it shall be called "THE MORIKAWA"
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-06, 19:01

Okay, just as a concept.
Probably not competitive compared to some of the crazy shit you can pull.
This is far from uncompetitive 0_0 it's scary...
Have you considered Juggernaut Maximum in your line-up? He's like recycling trigger that never stops giving
Back to top Go down
ResourcefulGeneral

ResourcefulGeneral

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-07, 22:41

And for perhaps the most inexpensive and brutal deck possible:

Sonic Noa 4
Bahr 4
Wonder Boy 4
Little Sage 4
Oracle Guardian Gemini 4
Tough Boy 4
Karenroid Daisy 4
Red River Dragoon 4
Phantom Black 1
=33 G1s

4 Crit
4 Crit
4 Crit
4 Crit
1 Mecha Trainer
=17 G0s

Always make 16k columns always. Beat their face in. Do not cease beating their face in. Do not give them time to recover from the facebeating.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-09, 12:50

And for perhaps the most inexpensive and brutal deck possible:

Sonic Noa 4
Bahr 4
Wonder Boy 4
Little Sage 4
Oracle Guardian Gemini 4
Tough Boy 4
Karenroid Daisy 4
Red River Dragoon 4
Phantom Black 1
=33 G1s

4 Crit
4 Crit
4 Crit
4 Crit
1 Mecha Trainer
=17 G0s

Always make 16k columns always. Beat their face in. Do not cease beating their face in. Do not give them time to recover from the facebeating.

ZERGLING RUSH 0_0
...screwed late game though with lack of both intercepts and twin drives
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-09, 13:42

Who cares? You're meant to take advantage of their piss weak Vanguard Early game because they can't defend with units of higher Grade than their current Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-10, 00:00

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Who cares? You're meant to take advantage of their piss weak Vanguard Early game because they can't defend with units of higher Grade than their current Vanguard.

Yeah...I kinda figured that, hence the star craft reference -_-

The main reason I love it is that it has multiple different clans in that deck and it still works ,if you make the triggers from different clans as well you could have every clan in cray working together with a single winning image.
I thinks that's pretty cool ^_^
Back to top Go down
zaglier

zaglier

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-10, 01:49

Have you considered using Stamp Sea Otter with cards that require retiring rear guards to get effects (such as spectral duke ride chain, dark rex, ildona)? Although the chance of having it in the opening hand is probably pretty low (lower than sephirot dragon g1 + any other g1), you can search it out with conroe/mecha trainer (probably won't have this if you are running the spectral duke chain) or macha/akane.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-10, 02:20

I can't think of any thing right now but when I do it will probably involve some stupid shit like putting Nociels in a deck that gives very strong abilities for a high CB cost.

Also the rushdown thing does work. Even better because all your triggers ALWAYS work instead of having to have a unit from the same clan on the field for a trigger to fire.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-10, 03:14

thought of one:Asura kaizer plus commander laurel in a stand deck=Infinite drive checks,
also maybe add juggernaut and gancelot as recycling stand triggers and
units that stand the booster behind them if they stand during the turn
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-10, 03:40

Possible Combo:
Royal Spikes(PELLINORE EMPEROR)
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-10, 07:56

Vulcanpeace wrote:
Possible Combo:
Royal Spikes(PELLINORE EMPEROR)

Hahaha. Oh my lord. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-10, 16:17

this might not answer your question, but may we see your deck list for the fruit-elf feather-palace deck?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty2013-05-10, 18:30

How is fruits basket going to work with hospital when one is a Megablast and one needs counterblast 1? You got 6 counterblast somehow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck help for a special tournament
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next