Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.

Go down 
+9
Alice
Featherine
Rider Kick
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Klaus
jman5x
zawarudo
TwinPsionic
WingZero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WingZero

WingZero

My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-13, 22:11

Yeah normally he has like average to sub par to guard with. So yeah, I do see the point in cycling dont get me wrong :P The way he plays doesn't allow him to properly cycle. I've gone over that with him too, but yeah. I've tried punishing him as hard as possible to show him how he could have fixed it even and he's just like nope.jpg

Like how many times do I have to get Stern's effect off to say hey... stop calling so many unnecessary triggers... If I'm hitting for 17k and you can't even guard that yet you draw a trigger and call it to boost a Tom for a whopping 14k column so the next turn I can hit for like 4 damage? Derp.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-13, 22:36

WingZero wrote:
Like how many times do I have to get Stern's effect off to say hey... stop calling so many unnecessary triggers... If I'm hitting for 17k and you can't even guard that yet you draw a trigger and call it to boost a Tom for a whopping 14k column so the next turn I can hit for like 4 damage? Derp.

Wait. Assuming you didn't mean to say 13k, that's Tom boosted by Lozenge? Which shuffles the deck and ruins any stacks. Why.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-13, 22:39

Oh Sorry I had a moment there and thought Tom was a 9k lmfao. Regardless, its bad. If its Lozenge, its worse lolol.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-14, 06:09

Don't compare Tsuku to Galahad when it comes to stacking bro. It makes you look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-14, 12:16

I think the Galahad comparison was about "choosing not to ride G3", not "choosing to stack". Sure it's a legit strategy to stay on G2 Tsukuyomi to get to the stack. But I really doubt that's the case for this player if he's also calling triggers for no reason and just eating damage, thus never getting to that stack.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-14, 14:41

Yeah calm your tits Epideme :P, I was making the comparison that you could sit on the Grade 2 to keep cycling and nothing more :P
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-14, 16:37

I'm :P sorry :P. :P

:P
:P :P
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-14, 16:46

T:P H:P A:P T:P ':P S:P O:P K:P A:P Y:P
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 12:42

I know from experience how bad Galahad is...
That fucker takes forever to ride into, but his effect sets up SSD. The only bad side is losing the triggers ,which cards like Pongal and Akane are supposed to fix while giving you the things you need. But they use counterblasts...
Royals are so aggressive its kind of funny. Just wanted to put that out there.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 13:06

Epideme wrote:
Don't compare Tsuku to Galahad when it comes to stacking bro. It makes you look stupid.
CTRL+F'd Galahad and first mention I saw was you.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 14:25

WingZero wrote:
Agreed, thats like sitting on G2 Galahad with another G3 like Lohengrin or SSD in hand.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 14:36

umm... Well this topic is losing its intention lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 15:10

Edalborez wrote:
If you're both ok with it (and haven't already tried), I'd swap decks for a match or three

Was that suggestion off the table, too draining, already tried?
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 15:39

Oh sorry I didnt see that. But yeah I've shared each of my nine decks and used theres
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 18:40

Alice wrote:

CTRL+F'd Galahad and first mention I saw was you.

Which is wrong.

And off topic.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty2013-02-20, 17:36

So just saying, I've started making a Narukami Thunder Break style deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.   My current Issue and Improving the Local scene. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My current Issue and Improving the Local scene.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2