Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty
PostSubject: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty2013-02-25, 03:53

First time posting any decklists here, and I figured I should post both the current deckbuild, and my intended deckbuild for later, and get feedback. Both decks are focused on Enigman Rain and Miracle Beauty, with the current english one inspired greatly by Alices deep clan article.

Current MiracleRain [ENG]
Grade 0 [17]
1× Enigman Flow
4× Justice Rose (Heal)
4× Justice Cobalt (Crit)
4× Cosmo Fang (Stand)
4× Guide Dolphin (Stand)

Grade 1 [15]
4× Diamond Ace (PG)
4× Karenroid, Daisy
4× Enigman Ripple
3× Dancing Wolf

Grade 2 [10]
4× Masked Police, Grander
4× Twin Order
2× Enigman Wave

Grade 3 [8]
4× Enigman Rain
4× Miracle Beauty

The deck is somewhat straightforward. Heal trigger, perfect guards, and grade 1 and 2 vannillas are in here because I am "Big Noob" at this game.jk. Flow, Ripple, and Wave are here, for lack of a better alternative. Wolf isn't a DP, obviously, but its the best choice of booster for miracle beauty.Grander is in here for Rain effect, and because he is awesome. Against using Laurel due to columns not being effective enough.

That said, any suggestions for the first build would be appreciated.Now for the build for April.

MiracleRain 2.0
Grade 0 [17]
1× Soldier of Destiny, Dai
4× Noise Beast, Decibelon (Stand)
4× Guide Dolphin (Stand)
4× Cosmo Fang (Stand)
4× Justice Rose (Heal)

Grade 1 [15]
4× Diamond Ace (PG)
4× Karinroid, Daisy
4× Speed Star
3× Dancing Wolf

Grade 2 [10]
4× Masked Police, Grander
4× Twin Order
2× Operator Girl, Mika

Grade 3 [8]
4× Miracle Beauty
4× Enigman Rain

Second version moves away from Flow, giving a starter who can dig for one of the grade 3's. This opens up the option of speed stars for an alternative to grander to trigger rain. As well, gives us a slot for Mika's in grade 2, which use a resorce most cards don't use in this deck, Making them a better option then many others. Using 12 stand to best abuse Beauty. Checked Crits wishing they were stands far to oftain.

Again, input reguarding this deck would be greatly appreciated. The former design was somewhat rushed, and the latter one was thought out in a caffeine-induced haze.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty2013-02-25, 05:16

I'd only have Wolf if the local scene is saturated with 10k Vanguards. Even with Wolf/Miracle Beauty the most it can shoot for is 20k which means nothing to 11k Vanguards. It's also a little too reliant on setup. Moreso, anyway.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty2013-02-25, 13:56

I haven't been able to find a better booster for the random grade 1 slot though. About the only other card I could think to put in therr was the DP looter, quilt or whatever its name is. it usually hits crappier numbers on a normal day though. Any other sugjestions?
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty2013-02-25, 18:07

Try Cosmo Roar.
Play: Cosmo Roar behind Beauty, Beauty attacks a Rear or VG, Rain's attack hits or gets a stand trigger, stand Beauty.

Edit: forgot to put activate Cosmo Roar's skill
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty2013-02-26, 00:25

then on first swing, I only have the beauty.even if I stand them after, the column isn't exactly a threat.plus, doesn grander just do what's needed better?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty2013-02-26, 01:52

Except for random Dancing Wolf, the top one is my Rain build :P
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty2013-02-26, 02:28

like I said, heavily influenced.I tried to move away from the enigman part, but there isn't any real alternative yet. (especially after how sub par i found building storm to be) most other parts I found common sense though.

I'm really hoping speed stars pull there weight when released. I really hate to think cosmo roar is better.

edit:ok.I tested today.wolves were average, so tested with glory makers.both worked fine. as well, almost always, when I checked a crit, I wished it was anything else, and ran low on cards. so I'm probobly gonna swap crits for draws, and test it out.I lose on shields, but its worth the risk.

Last edited by alexander.stone88 on 2013-02-27, 00:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Better then double posting.)
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty2013-03-01, 10:05

Not really, with Rain there isn't an 11k option. What Rain really needs are useful Drive checks; there's no reason for Draws since the on-hit skill threatens opposing advantage anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)   Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miracle Please! ( Rain DP builds.ENG and JPN. critique and help wanted)
Page 1 of 1