Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yall hate meta

Go down 
+7
Chestnut_Rice
meeb
alexander.stone88
Edalborez
Alice
3XXXDDD
dehart68
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dehart68

dehart68

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 14:05

i know yall hate crossrides but as long as ccgs exist there will allways be meta decks and top tier decks weather u like it or not. this can not be helped for example boros aggo is popular in magic as was cawblade when it was legal. and in ygo u got fire fire-first fire kings wind ups mermels. and yes the crossrides are meta and top decks. this cannot be helped BTW I WELCOMES all you HATE I AM A Proud DI ENDO PLayer
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 14:09

Please don't make me ban you too, please.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 14:09

It's like the shitposting never ends!

yall hate meta Tumblr_m1iycfzd2w1qap3ouo1_400
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 14:13

If you're not banned before you see a reply:

"Can't be helped" is nonsense. The tipping point was literally Set 5. You look before that (4 sets in Japan, 6 sets elsewhere, not counting extra boosters in either because I'm lazy) and there was no clear-cut top tier deck, at least not by such vastly lopsided win/loss ratios. No, popularity doesn't mean top-tier by default. Neither does winning (terribly structured) tournaments.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 14:33

first off, using cawblade in your argument for magic? really. BIG NOOB! I survived during the original mirroden block, and have seen the power of urza block.cawblade was balenced in comparison.the only thing that made them good was stone forge so close to an atrifact block.and DON'T say it was cause jace.every deck in the format minus rdw splashed for jace and mana leak.

Second, your wrong about when yugi got broken. I ran counter hero for a while just to stop trish and brio.

finally, big noob.time for you to learn the truth. we don't hate crossrides. we hate broken crap. crossrides COULD be balenced.some of them are.but they caught yugi syndrome breifly.as far as meta goes, ya, some decks are more popular then others.doesn't make them better.its a matter of hype.in a vaccuum,before set 5, all tribes were roughly balenced.not perfect, but still.

this mostly means that more popular tribes are just more expensive. back to magic, for a second.the most pricey deck isn't the best, per say.Im playing modern weird.decks cheap as crap.beats 'better' modern deck.

so before shit posting, be sure there isn't someone who knows more on all subjects you listed.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 14:39

>some of them are
Free 13k is never balanced bro
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 15:03

ill disagree on the "free" bit.but "so cheap may as well be free" is true.its hard to hit really nice numbers against them is the big thing, but I've seen the players miss the part before it quite oftain.
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 17:00

"Can't be helped"

Yes it can be. It is called the Vmundi Format. There's enough people on this site to make playing the game in that format worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 19:45

talking herr made me realize.I'm screwed in the head. I enjoy trying my hand at beating crossrides with a non-crossride deck. I like being the underdog.and when noobs try piloting crossrides and try getting all high and mighty, I like beating them down. (note, polite noobs I play casually, reguardles of deck.if they cop an attitude, its different)
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 19:49

Magic is a shit tier game btw.

Yugioh does it a bit better but it's still confused and well card design.

For as many games that exist supposedly due to powercreep, I bet I (and probably Alice) could name 10 that died due to it.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-11, 22:50

ill personally disagree with magic, but we can call this difference of opinions.

also, screw power creep.some games died cause they printed broken crap without playtesting. UFS zas players know this to well
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 02:08

dehart68 wrote:
i know yall hate crossrides but as long as ccgs exist there will allways be meta decks and top tier decks weather u like it or not. this can not be helped for example boros aggo is popular in magic as was cawblade when it was legal. and in ygo u got fire fire-first fire kings wind ups mermels. and yes the crossrides are meta and top decks. this cannot be helped BTW I WELCOMES all you HATE I AM A Proud DI ENDO PLayer

MY SIIIIIIDESSSSS.

Sir, you either a really good troll or just really fucking stupid and I'm really hoping it's the former other wise because if it's the latter fun will have to end and no body wants that!
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 02:23

dehart68 wrote:

It's Ji Endo. Learn to pronounce.
Back to top Go down
Oflari

Oflari

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 02:40

dehart68 wrote:
BTW I WELCOMES all you HATE I AM A Proud DI ENDO PLayer

I wonder if it is possible to feel proud about playing Ji Endo.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 03:01

3XXXDDD wrote:
Magic is a shit tier game btw.

Yugioh does it a bit better but it's still confused and well card design.

For as many games that exist supposedly due to powercreep, I bet I (and probably Alice) could name 10 that died due to it.
Dragonball Z
Dragonball GT
Digimon Digi-Battle
Bleach (Score)
InuYasha
Yu-Yu-Hakusho
Naruto (Bandai, and fuck you it's dead)
Gundam MS War
Duel Masters
Kaijudo

I got ten. Could probably name more.

It seems most games that introduce power creep have short lives. This is the one thing I can give some western CCGs, that they typically go back to recycling cards before they resort to straight up breaking cards. But most games die for brokenness, even if they're really good and get popular. The notable exceptions being: Magic (I imagine this is because of nostalgia and a legion of neckbeards willing to overlook every single fault the game has. Magicfags are like blind drones.), Yugioh (game had its player drop during the banlist, everything after was just brokenness so yugioh is actually a game that attracted everyone who wants broken bullshit), and Pokemon (which was designed broken from the get-go and never really changed).
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 04:16

I could explain magics popularity, but I know neither of you would really care to here.that said, despite the borked stuff they have made, there was only one time it gor so degenerate that the design team got in shit.since then, they have treaded the thin line between injenuity, and fucking up royally
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 07:27

Alice wrote:

Kaijudo

Pffffffffffthahaha. Someone's confident.

Also a major reason MTG has stayed around so long is due to the fact that it was the first of it's kind and no proper competition for about at least three years? (even then it was more like 6 because Pokemon wasn't insanely popular until released in English).
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 07:51

No. Don't.

Don't dialogue with them. Not even just one post. The stupidity will suck you in.
Back to top Go down
Saraqael

Saraqael

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 09:46

Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 14:26

Alice. Please understand, I have backed you up and suported you, even if I didn't always agree with you per say. Now, you are free to your opinions to dislike mtg. Its just that.your opinion. But that gives you no right to insult me for likeing it, reguardless of this being your forum. I simply stated I can explain magics popularity, meaning, if requested, I can show burden of proof. I offered the choice, with knowlage you don't care for the subject. That said, instead of playing god, you can provide your proof as well, and we can simply debate the subject. BUT NEVER insult someone for what they like, especially if you don't know as much on the subject.

Note, this post is not directed at our other admin, 3XXXDDD. You at least were civil. And I won't deny, for a while, it was the only game in town. But its staying power doesn't exist solely from that. I have burden of proof, as mentioned, and will submit it if nessasary. but again, I know its a subject not cared for by both of you, and won't force it.

If, alternatively, this gets me a ban, when I was the one insulted, so be it. I will continue to direct people to the blog for the mathimatical value. After all, reguardless of what kind of person I may find you, it won't change the fact you do have insight into this game. I am also happy to let it rest here.

I would like to leave off with one last thing.I will admit, I am using this quote from a television shoe, but it doesn't make it any less true. "To hold to one assumption, and exclude any and all contradictory data, that isn't science. That's politics."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 14:36

What the hell are you talking about alexander? I'm not talking about you or MtG.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 14:48

Alice wrote:
No. Don't.

Don't dialogue with them. Not even just one post. The stupidity will suck you in.

So your saying you didn't say this, right after 3XXXDDDs post reguarding magic? Or was this just directed at the first post, and be an incedent of very poor timing.if its the later, my appologies.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 14:50

*regarding
Please stop misspelling that

Also no, none of that shit is about you. It was about 3XXXDDD and me and Kaijudo. Stop being a jackass.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-12, 15:06

It was a misunderstanding, and I'm sorry. As I said, it was a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty2013-03-17, 01:14

dehart68 wrote:

is it me or dose this guy need some medication for his Dragonic Overlord, The End sickness. even though i understand where this guy is coming from. there are things in card games that are constant and that's the change in the balance in power. to support my accusation:

1. if cardgames were constantly the same then people would just quit out of shear annoyance.

2. change brings about new flavor and new mechanics that allow a better experience for the players (most of the time)

but now for some logical reasoning. even though change is good in any tcg there are times when they have horrible ideas (crossride's). here are my reasons

1. how the hell are you gonna sucesfuly get over any 13k vanguard without running dark irregulars, pale moon, or (possibly they have the ability) bremuda triangle.

2. why give these cards unnessisary borkeness. (Dragonic Overlord, The End being able to make you plus 3 easily)

now that's being a little logical but for the most part i dislike crossrides because there way too op. i think they could've made them a little more balanced than just "here lets make kai, aichi, and ren have some crazy ass op cards!" wtf was bushiroad smokin" "maybe some burning bush?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yall hate meta Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall hate meta   yall hate meta Empty

Back to top Go down

yall hate meta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next