Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty
PostSubject: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 03:32

i've been struggling to find some decks that are difficult to play that i like... so now i just want to play it simple while im still looking or atleast waiting for aqua force

Starter:
lulu

12 crits 4 heals

G1:

4 gemini
4 chocolat
3 dark cat
3 milk

G2:
3 maiden of libra
4 battle sister glace
4 wiseman

G3:
4 apollon
4 souffle

Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 03:35

i really like the tsukuyomi ride chain, but its expensive as fuck (as every oracle think tank deck i've seen).... of there were only something like it that's less expensive :\
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 07:37

My Scarlet Coco deck :D

my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? N0EJcIv
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 08:14

coco is expensive also
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 08:16

NightmareDraw wrote:
coco is expensive also

Of course, they are SP.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 08:36

well if the TS wants a tsuku like gameplay (maybe not wholly as a gameplay) then there's galahad
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 23:40

Ok Nightmaredraw... I have some questions to ask.

1) What is your budget?
2) Do you realize that OTT is one of the most EXPENSIVE clans in VG?
3) What is your goal with this deck? "Winning image," perhaps?
4) Why aren't you using Silent Tom?
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 23:44

MonolithAngel wrote:
Ok Nightmaredraw... I have some questions to ask.

1) What is your budget?

do you also realize that im not the topic starter?
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-16, 23:59

Oops... that's embarrassing, my apologies. Sorry about that <.< My screen is very small, I must've mistaken the names. I apologize for the confusion... that was completely my fault, I'm very sorry about that.

Those questions were for PaleMoon, not you. I'll do my best not to make that mistake in the future, thank you for pointing that out to me.

So...

To PaleMoon:

1) What is your budget?
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-17, 00:10

Silent Tom is very pricey. Just to let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-17, 00:20

MonolithAngel wrote:
Oops... that's embarrassing, my apologies. Sorry about that <.< My screen is very small, I must've mistaken the names. I apologize for the confusion... that was completely my fault, I'm very sorry about that.

Those questions were for PaleMoon, not you. I'll do my best not to make that mistake in the future, thank you for pointing that out to me.

So...

To PaleMoon:

1) What is your budget?

its ok lol, i can see your very embarassed seeing all that uneccessary apology :D
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-17, 00:28

@ NightmareDraw: Haha well I guess you accept my apology then! And I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think I was rude or anything.

@ Jabberwork: I am well aware that Silent Tom goes for 18 bucks and upwards. However, I don't know PaleMoon's budget, and wanted to make sure that he at least knows that Silent Tom exists, in case his budget actually can afford them (I wish I could :P)
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-17, 00:35

I was kinda surprised when he put dark cat in, but not use sakuya.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-17, 01:10

lol no problem

as for the topic starter, based on the deck you created i could guess that youre a budget player

OTT might not be the deck for you, but if you really really really like OTT, i suggest you wait for eb05 to be released in english, i could bet the prices would drop tremendously, except tsukuyomi

anyways if you insist on budget clans that are competitive you can check out alice's vanguard on budget
but if you don't like the top budget clans there i suggest the following clans that can be played (fluctuations in competitiveness...? :/ pls dont kill me for saying that) in budget

1. Palemoon Robert's divination Vanilla
2. Angel Feather ergodiel ride chain
3. Aqua force....( i just assumed since i feel no hype around nearing its release)
4. Narukami's Indra
5. Kagero's goku (pg will tore your wallet apart, least in our area)
6. Bermuda's Raindear/Carine/Flores Multi Attack Vanilla Draw power
7. Murakumo
8. Gold paladin's aggravain
9. Pure Galahad RP
10. Pale moons Mistress hurricane vanilla
11. Neo Nectar (so budget and yet good)

i suggest you get the units first before the PG's, because you can play without the PG's. harder though, but you can't play with PG's Alone
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-18, 22:41

Hey Palemoon, why don't you tell us what clans you like? Then we could try and suggest builds and clans to you that are actually affordable AND playable :)
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-19, 06:18

well.... i really really really love aqua force... but i just read alice's deep clan, it was very discourging at how the deck needs tons of rrr's its just so sad... i also kinda like dark irregulars... hmmm...and ofcourse PM also because of robert
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-19, 06:21

its also sad that the clans i love are expensive...but if there's no choice you could give a playable, a bit crappy starting deck, i dont aim for competitive yet, just to play around while saving... im still a student that relies on allowance so... yeah
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-19, 21:34

So you like Aqua Force? hmm!

You could build the deck that focuses on Navalgazer, it should be fairly cheap(er). And for Pale Moon: if you're on a budget, replace Crimson Beast Tamer with Jumping Jill, replace the Perfect Guards with Midnight Bunny (for casual usage of course). Tell me if you want a decklist, I made a decent Pale Moon deck with 40 bucks (not including Perfect Guards).

Sadly, Dark Irregulars is expensive as f*** and the only cheap (ok, not really) is Beelzebub. Yeah. Kinda disheartening, I know.

Yeah, I get how you feel; I'm in high school and I have to save money for MONTHS to build a deck. But hang in there! You'll find something.
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-20, 03:57

sure that would be of help having a deck list for palemoon thats budget

anyways, im also planning to buy the aqua force tria deck and just improve it slowly piece by piece ... still need your opinions if its good ...

and if this will help a friend of mine gave me some dark irregular pieces

here they are

4 death anchor
2 doreen
1 gwynn
4 amon g1
3 amon g2
4 vanillas
3 courting succubus
8 stands
2 shirley
2 devil child...

Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty2013-04-20, 08:14

im just asking for which is the ideal path to take
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?   my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips? Empty

Back to top Go down

my ott melt your face beatdown deck... tips?
Page 1 of 1