Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Vanguard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-05, 16:31

Well since Season 2 sucks, I wrote this general story-line idea;

Many years ago, there used to be a small and expert group of Cardfighters that could defeat just about anyone. During the Team World Championship of 1999, they felt a strong surge of what they could only say to be “intuition” that helped them win in the Final Round against the current reigning World Champions. They held this position for many years after until one day they recgonized they weren't being challenged anymore and decided to retire from the Cardfighting scene.

In their downtime, they decided to research more about the “intuition” that they felt, through this research they learned about the existence of Cray and further understood the depths of this “intuition” that they now dubbed PsyQualia. Through more study they learned how to control it's influence to some level of extent, granted it wasn't perfected.

With their current knowledge in hand, they went to seek out and gather more of whatever the substance of “PsyQualia” was which led to the “Myterious Force” that is invading Cray in the modern day however the weren't the first to be aware of the existence on PsyQualia and were assaulted by Aqua Force & Company, a skirmish ensued and not even Aqua Force alone were enough to stop the Champions, who froze the Aqua Force into glaciers.

The Mysterious Force soon acquired PsyQualia's substance and brought it back to their ship and returned to Earth. With this substance, the Champions were able to affect the minds of many by not only showing them events of the future but erasing events of the past as well. With it, they banished any and all memories surrounding Aqua Force and themselves.

After many more years of studying, they figured out the potential of what PsyQualia could do, if it could be used to influence Cardfighter's through the Units of Cray, then it could also be reversed (just like it's other quality of Future vs Past) and influence the Units of Cray through the Cardfighters.

However even the three Champions didn't hold enough power to control Cray, at least not directly. So they once again took to Cray, this time with many sub-ordinates (many of which were originally from Cray that were the Units the Champions used themselves when Cardfighting, now obedient and sealed from memory of Cray & Earth both under the influence of PsyQualia. They were essentially the test subjects of PsyQualia's influence).

They intended to start a commotion in order to have the clans themselves seek out Cardfighters or “Vanguards” which would save much time on their behalf. Once Vanguards had be chosen by the Clans, the Champions would seek out said Vanguards and try to..hack..into the established link between Vanguard & Clan. They figured if PsyQualia can wipe memories, it could control the brain in other ways too, so they used their concentrated substance of PsyQualia to further force entry into the mind of each and every “Vanguard” on earth that had an established connection to Cray, through this link they would order the Units of the Clan under the appearance of the Vanguard.

Once all Vanguards are thoroughly brainwashed, they would get each Vanguard to command all the Units on Cray onto the Champion's ship. After doing what is essentially the domination of the entire Planet of Cray, they travelled back to Earth guided by nothing but ambition and seeked to over-take the World through this hierachy of Champion > Brainwashed Vanguard from Earth > Clan Loyal to Vanguard in Question simply for the Challenge of it.

One strong note I have on this is that in the Final Battle between Aichi & Co and The Champions is that at the point PsyQualia with Aichi, Misaki, Kamui would be influenced by The Champion so basically if they three Heroes were to rely on PsyQualia, they would be telegraphing every single play to their Opponent (due to the Opponent being the one forcing the PsyQualia vision) and because of that they would for the final battle would have to ignore PsyQualia.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-05, 17:14

V-Mundi: Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-05, 17:23

Alice wrote:
V-Mundi: Fanfiction

Still a better story-line than Season 2.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-05, 19:39

Story-line wise season 2 isn't that terrible. It just has a host of other problems.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-06, 00:00

Yeah it's a pretty typical storyline. They just forgot all the character development and plot from S1.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-06, 20:25

Well, some things from it are interesting ideas, it's really the fact that they have NOT been handled well. Some of things have been stuff like..

Kai joining AL4. Actually pretty well justified, IF they had actually paid more attention to it. Could of been handled with so much as a simple, "As long as things don't change, we'll never grow stronger. That's why, Aichi. Next time we meet, it will be as rivals." Completely in character for Kai(At least, my view of him, as kind of a "tough love" type mentor. Now, I'm used to finding that I interpret things differently than most people, so that disclaimer IS neccesary.) and doesn't leave you wondering.

Just MY thoughts, I'm not saying it's THE only way it could of gone or the BEST way, but I still think it would at LEAST be better than what IS.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-06, 21:39

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Just MY thoughts, I'm not saying it's THE only way it could of gone or the BEST way, but I still think it would at LEAST be better than what IS.
Your cadence is showing
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-06, 21:46

Alice wrote:
Lockon Stratos wrote:
Your cadence is showing

I certainly hope so, as that was the effect I was going for.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-06, 23:42

I found the main problem with Season 2 was the lack of good fights, with many of them being bogged down by "special rules". I thought Christopher's fight with Aichi, Tetsu's fight with Kamui and Kyou's fight with Leon to be my favorites so far and they didn't need any weird rules to make them interesting.

Lack of Kai was also a bummer. It was great how he used a wide variety of grade 3s during the first 30 episodes or so and we saw him fight a lot. Now the only fight we've seen with him from beginning to end was a trial deck fight right at the start of the season.

They just need to cut the bullshit and get on with the plot though. I need me some Vermillion big bad so that Aichi can fight "mysterious power" Kai.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty2012-11-07, 00:12

If they'd stop this simultaneous fighting bullshit then we wouldn't get like 30 second cutaways of each fight which makes it boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vanguard   My Vanguard Empty

Back to top Go down

My Vanguard
Page 1 of 1