Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Unique deck

Go down 
+9
Dragon∞Blade
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
3XXXDDD
Traesive
WingZero
Vandelan
Alice
Shadowbane
noobsuser
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
noobsuser

noobsuser

Looking for Unique deck Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 05:02

Is there any deck which is trolling or mindfucking other player with unique build.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 05:15

Try reading up on the Megacolony; it is a good and cheap and can give your opponent plenty of headaches.

http://vmundi.blogspot.sg/2012/05/deep-clan-megacolony.html
Back to top Go down
noobsuser

noobsuser

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 05:32

Which builds? Antlion or Activate my traps ?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 05:34

I'd use Giraffa really. But traps is FAR more likely to troll them. Antlion is if you want to beat someone with a 25 dollar deck against someone using Golds or something who paid 250-300.
Back to top Go down
noobsuser

noobsuser

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 06:15

Look forward to traps build, aside from megacolony, are there any other builds that similar?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 08:11

Noba-Nubas are pretty trollerific. And possibly psychologically damaging.
Back to top Go down
noobsuser

noobsuser

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 20:41

Alice, you mention that you still have other granblue deck build aside from those you have post, right?
Would you mind post these deck build here?
Back to top Go down
Vandelan

Vandelan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 22:31

Couldn't a Tachikaze tanking build be pretty frustrating for an opponent? Nobody really plays them either...
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-13, 23:58

Fuck Megacolony -_- Had to play them twice in Round Robin at one of my last tournaments. Shits annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vandelan

Vandelan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 00:18

WingZero wrote:
Fuck Megacolony -_- Had to play them twice in Round Robin at one of my last tournaments. Shits annoying.

Clearly, you need to start running stand triggers to counter this secret tech!
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 00:21

Vandelan wrote:
WingZero wrote:

Or play Bermuda Triangle. Or Sakuya OTT. Bounce them rested cards back to your hand.
Or do what Misaki did in the anime and burnt her entire hand to minus 5. Risky, but it works as a final turn.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 00:38

Traesive wrote:
Vandelan wrote:
WingZero wrote:

Or play Bermuda Triangle. Or Sakuya OTT. Bounce them rested cards back to your hand.
Or do what Misaki did in the anime and burnt her entire hand to minus 5. Risky, but it works as a final turn.

What Misaki did was a calculated risk, since she could tell her opponent would have problems guarding. Not sure if she was counting on a trigger or not...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 03:02

noobsuser wrote:
Alice, you mention that you still have other granblue deck build aside from those you have post, right?
Would you mind post these deck build here?
If I can remember them, lol
Back to top Go down
noobsuser

noobsuser

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 06:55

Vandelan wrote:
Couldn't a Tachikaze tanking build be pretty frustrating for an opponent? Nobody really plays them either...
Tachikaze tanking build? What different compare to normal build?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 07:09

He's probably a Japanese format user where Tachikaze have an offensive build.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 07:25

Mr.Invincible Nova Grappler/Counterblast Heavy or Chief Nurse Shamsiel/Counterblast Heavy
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 08:18

Spike Brothers Grade 1 rushdown for massive damage and lulz
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 09:45

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
THIS. HUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHE
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 18:20

Traesive wrote:
Vandelan wrote:
WingZero wrote:

Hey I never said I lost :P I 2-0'd both, its just weird and kind of annoying. I basically did the Misaki thing and burny through my hand for the win.
Back to top Go down
noobsuser

noobsuser

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2012-12-14, 20:11

I currently building 1 that mix with granblue

G0:20
4 Smart Leader, Dark Bringer
16 Critical Trigger (Spike + Granblue)

G1:30
4 Cyclone Blitzer
4 Reckless Express
4 Medical Manager
4 Wonder Boy
4 Dandy Guy, Romario
4 Undead Pirate of Cursed Rifle
4 Child Frank
2 Ripple Banshee

Is this deck good (troll) enough?
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2013-01-05, 15:35

MANGUARD RUSHDOWN FTW.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2013-01-05, 16:12

Goku isn't a unique deck, but it is certian hell against alot of different decks that require boosters.
Or Kagero/Nubatama since every single person guards them even if I attack rearguards.

In fact, anything with retiring, discarding and trapping is considerably trollish.

Well, Shamsiel can also be troll. That's a special case.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2013-01-05, 21:25

>Manguard
Oh gosh. I need to try this shit out.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2013-01-05, 21:36

Gelatin wrote:
>Manguard
Oh gosh. I need to try this shit out.
Go to my spikes article and check the Hail Mary build. MANGUARD
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty2013-01-05, 22:11

Oh man, depending on what rares and commons my friend has from those three sets, I could build that deck for about $36. I take that back. Forgot to factor in Reckless Express' cost. $56 is still damn good considering that's maybe a third of what it usually costs to build any of the more popular decks.

Delicious budget MANGUARD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Unique deck
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next