Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Unique deck

Go down 
+9
Dragon∞Blade
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
3XXXDDD
Traesive
WingZero
Vandelan
Alice
Shadowbane
noobsuser
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

Looking for Unique deck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck - Page 2 Empty2013-01-05, 22:15

Oh man, now I wanna try it too!

WAIT, MAYBE I'LL MAKE GRANBLUE RUSHDOWN!

i need to go see how feasible this is....

EDIT: don't kill me, that was a totally random thought and i'm still evaluating it
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck - Page 2 Empty2013-01-05, 22:21

Gelatin wrote:
Oh man, depending on what rares and commons my friend has from those three sets, I could build that deck for about $36. I take that back. Forgot to factor in Reckless Express' cost. $56 is still damn good considering that's maybe a third of what it usually costs to build any of the more popular decks.

Delicious budget MANGUARD.
Know what's hilarious? The deck to the right of it is cheaper and it is more of a traditional form deck LOL
Back to top Go down
LeEdenWeiss

LeEdenWeiss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck - Page 2 Empty2013-01-09, 02:07

Skittles:

A deck with every clan in it.
Taste the Rainbow!!!!~~~~
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck - Page 2 Empty2013-01-09, 12:15

Since I've technically just started to buy cards (like my first opening was about a week ago) my deck that I'm making into an OTT culd be called that. It contains seven clans at the moment. It may sound bad, but it used to have 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Unique deck   Looking for Unique deck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Unique deck
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2