Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hybrid Deck Ideas

Go down 
+19
NinjaSonic
Starphoenix
LittleFighterFox
Shadowbane
Tryston
LiighTning
Donkay
WingZero
gettineggywithit
3XXXDDD
Nysonin609
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
ShinkenRed
Chestnut_Rice
alexander.stone88
DragonāˆžBlade
Alice
Traesive
doomboykhoi
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Hybrid Deck Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Deck Ideas   Hybrid Deck Ideas - Page 3 Empty2013-01-30, 06:59

Y U no pay attention to Stand D-Police Nubatama...?

My friend trolled everyone at my last locals. And will probably troll everyone at this locals too.
Back to top Go down
TimPowerGamer

TimPowerGamer

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Deck Ideas   Hybrid Deck Ideas - Page 3 Empty2013-01-30, 12:01

TimPowerGamer wrote:
While it is nice that a boosted Overlord that activated its effect is always a +2 (it either takes 2 cards to guard, retires a RG and takes 1 or more cards to guard, retires two RG's, or just 1 Shirayuki <-- but that would be silly) it's not exactly like your opponent won't be willing to drop 2 cards to prevent additional damage/field destruction at whatever stage of the game Overlord is using his skill.

Alice wrote:
Guarding Overlord still requires a minimum of -2. Overlord is always -2 for your opponent.

Not only did I say that, I also listed the only card which is currently an exception to that rule (Shirayuki) and said even though it accomplishes stopping Overlord for a -1, it's a silly way to use that card. Also, if for some silly reason someone is using an unboosted Overlord, that can also be stopped for a -1, but that isn't realistic either.
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Deck Ideas   Hybrid Deck Ideas - Page 3 Empty2013-02-08, 21:10

Genesis with OTT Moon Line for stack shenanigans.
Genesis seems to have enough cards that can help cycle to the stack ,and Artemis does not have Lord.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Deck Ideas   Hybrid Deck Ideas - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 03:20

Yeah 3D proposed that as well. I haven't really studied their cards so I can't opine but this idea seems to be spreading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Deck Ideas   Hybrid Deck Ideas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hybrid Deck Ideas
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3