Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What decks have you made?

Go down 
+19
Mr. WoW
TehNACHO
chromereaper
seththecookiehunter
Featherine
ShinkenRed
Klaus
Some Gamer Dude
Chestnut_Rice
TwinPsionic
WingZero
3XXXDDD
NavyCherub
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Gelatin
HugeMcLargeTall
Redbeastmage
smellmybox
Alice
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What clan decks have you made?
Kagero
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl106%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 6% [ 18 ]
Narukami
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl104%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 4% [ 13 ]
Tachikaze
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl107%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 7% [ 21 ]
Murakumo
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl101%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 1% [ 4 ]
Nubatama
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl102%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 2% [ 7 ]
Royal Paladin
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl107%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 7% [ 21 ]
Gold Paladin
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl106%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 6% [ 20 ]
Shadow Paladin
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl105%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 5% [ 15 ]
Oracle Think Tank
 6% [ 18 ]
Angel Feather
 7% [ 21 ]
Genesis
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl101%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 1% [ 2 ]
Dark Irregulars
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl104%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 4% [ 11 ]
Pale Moon
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl105%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 5% [ 15 ]
Spike Brothers
 4% [ 11 ]
Granblue
 4% [ 14 ]
Aqua Force
 1% [ 4 ]
Bermuda Triangle
 5% [ 16 ]
Nova Grappler
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl108%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 8% [ 26 ]
Dimension Police
 4% [ 12 ]
Great Nature
 4% [ 13 ]
Megacolony
 5% [ 17 ]
Neo Nectar
What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pl102%What decks have you made? - Page 2 Pr10
 2% [ 5 ]
Mixed (equal / no focus / multiclan)
 2% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 312

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-02-14, 11:29

Alice wrote:
I was surprised and happy to see Stern get picked up so widely. He's a great deck that Japan stupidly ignored the first time through.

I think I actually saw quite a few Stern decklists when I was skimming through.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-02-14, 14:14

Alice wrote:
I was surprised and happy to see Stern get picked up so widely. He's a great deck that Japan stupidly ignored the first time through.

What?! They didn't ignore Stern. He only had a brief showing because Set 5 came along to rape the format not too long after but I'm pretty sure he got a decent few wins in, at least 2 Regionals I'm confident about.

That's another reason to, I don't think the Regionals started till a short time before BT05.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 13:19

Except you're completely forgetting that people said Stern was "bad" and Perfect Raizer was "the best Nova deck post Set 5". Which is not only false but clinically retarded.

Also, since WHEN THE FUCK did this website have so many Gold Paladin players (and even Royals players)? Oh right, I was stupid enough to put the vote panel in the goddamn Newbie forum.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 14:40

bahahahah Alice. Too Good. I actually had numerous people quote something I posted about how Gold Paladin's are bad on Popo. Good times...
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 20:39

Ack, I just made Dimension Police yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-01, 09:33

Working on dat Miracle Rain build.

Funny how you realise that you have most of the cards already and so might as well try and complete it. I was only missing Diamond Aces, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-02, 20:23

Finally finished my Giraffa/Master Beetle and also a JPN Musketeer deck
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-02, 21:01

So that's an interesting month of data. Novas in the lead with Angels tied up to Tachis. Unfortunately Golds only one deck behind them. Who let these goldfags in? Oh right, that was my fault for putting this in the Newbie lounge.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-02, 22:46

92% of the Poll isn't Nova Grappler.

Yeah, V-Mundi is plentiful of yes-men
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-02, 22:53

>25 people agree with me about NG
>20 people say fuck the police and vote Golds

Looks like the number of yes-men to no-men is pretty goddamn close :P

How's that for "tainted data"?
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 01:31

I had completely forgotten about that whole thing.
Still bringing it up a month later... You guys are really mad huh?

I'm sort of sad to see you still don't seem to have understood the point I was trying to make, but seeing this is still kinda funny regardless.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 02:37

smellmybox wrote:

I'm sort of sad to see you still don't seem to have understood the point I was trying to make, but seeing this is still kinda funny regardless.
Actually I was making a joke, but since you can't let it go;
It's sad you couldn't see the point our rebuttals made. But go ahead and call someone mad because of your own insecurities.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 06:06

Make snarky remarks about posts someone made a month ago, tell him once he responds that he can't let it go. That's the Nova Grapple!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 06:27

smellmybox wrote:
Make snarky remarks about posts someone made a month ago, tell him once he responds that he can't let it go. That's the Nova Grapple!
It's called getting in data. The data is in. Not my fault it took a month. Don't be so petty about it.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 08:52

smellmybox wrote:

Your point was very clear, that the V-Mundi player-base was nothing more than a heard of yes-men.

I originally did it in jest, sarcasm being one of the most common where I live, but that reply has kind of infuriated me because instead of manning up and realizing that your point doesn't have any ground to stand on at all, you are now trying to defend it with bullshit like "You didn't understand my REAL Point".

It's vague, backpedaling nonsense that shouldn't be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

Now if you would like to make your real point (with substantial evidence), go ahead and do so clearly, if not, take your righteous paranoid backpedaling nonsense to pojo or whatever cesspool you have seemingly crawled out of.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 13:57

3XXXDDD wrote:
Your point was very clear, that the V-Mundi player-base was nothing more than a heard of yes-men.

Oh, that? I can't figure out where the original post is but I'm pretty sure I said that this place was well known for its yes-men, not that I believed it. Whenever I see any other forum bring this place up it usually devolves into attacks on the community for blindly following everything Alice says. I brought it up to help strengthen my point about the whole corruption of data thing; that you can't take the results of a poll seriously when you add bias to it. Perhaps I worded it poorly or shouldn't have brought it up at all, but that was just a side note to my main point, not something I expected to have taken this seriously.

The point I was talking about not understanding was the poll results, since you guys seemed to be poking fun at the fact that other factions had plenty of votes as well, and that's not what I was originally getting at. I don't really have anything further to say about the yes-men statement cause I never really felt that way to begin with, and I'm kinda shocked you thought I did. Why would I keep coming back here and posting all this time if I believed that everything I said would be drowned out by people who don't think for themselves?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 14:31

Quote :
I don't really have anything further to say about the yes-men statement cause I never really felt that way to begin with, and I'm kinda shocked you thought I did. Why would I keep coming back here and posting all this time if I believed that everything I said would be drowned out by people who don't think for themselves?

You would be surprised by how many people come here to hate (often blindly and therefore hypocritically so). It's one of the reasons the Newbie lounge exists in the first place.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 14:42

Well sorry, but I'm not here to hate. I try to make all my posts constructive unless someone decides to take a swing at me (which is usually Alice). I wouldn't waste my time posting my opinions and taking the time to explain them as much as I do if I thought it was falling on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-03, 18:36

I don't take swings at people. If they post things with no support, I point that out.

Posting what clan I voted for (Note: I actually DIDN'T do this, I just gave an example clan that happened to be by vote) doesn't taint the data. People voted what clan they wanted to play most. What originally tainted the data is exactly the opposite of people reading the OP. They kept NOT reading the OP and voting for their favorite clan. In both threads, I had to monitor them closely. Neither of them were about getting some subjective opinion from the userbase (which I agree can be tainted, except that I already influenced people long before the poll started so that word loses all meaning here), I was looking for straight FACTS.

What clan do you play the most?

Answering these is a statement of fact. The only chance of data tainting is someone not able to read and follow directions. Which happened, and I had to repeatedly clarify it to them.

You jumped onto an issue where I would've welcomed the criticism had it been a different type of poll, but it wasn't. Now it's time for this conversation to end. This has gone on far long enough.
Back to top Go down
Zeronos

Zeronos

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-18, 23:10

Currently, I only have three decks which are playable which are listed below. There are many others I have in the works (at least one clan from each nation), but I've convinced myself to focus on the decks closest to completion.

Royal Paladin:

Galahad/Soul Saver - My first deck and the one I have used in numerous local tournaments with great success. Unlike some variants out there, I run the G3 Galahad.

Dimension Police:

Enigman Storm/Daiyusha - I'm still experimenting with the Daiyusha, as I had originally used Rain as a back-up Grade 3 until she got her own deck.

Enigman Rain/Miracle Beauty - Though generally complete in my book, I like to experiment with different card arrangements. As an example, I'm trying to get my hands on Magical Police, Quilt to see if she makes for a good Draw Trigger substitute.
Back to top Go down
Black Phoenix

Black Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-19, 13:51

I've built a few decks since I picked up the game. I've mainly run OTT, starting with Amaterasu, moving to Tsukuyomi when set 3 was released. I played Soulless CoCo for a while, but got bored of it.

Currently I also have Bermuda Triangle, Neo Nectar and Angel feather, with some Granblue peices on their way. I've also had Pale Moon and Novas at one point or another (had Novas twice actually, kept dropping them to pick OTT back up...).
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-19, 17:01

If I remember correctly, it was me who said that Nova Grappler was the Vmundi mascot or however you wish to word it... so I dont understand the issue.
Back to top Go down
Oflari

Oflari

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-19, 22:42

Royal, Great Nature and Megacolony :D
Back to top Go down
Chain11207

Chain11207

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty2013-03-20, 14:53

Tachikaze!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What decks have you made?   What decks have you made? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2