Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Talk: Local

Go down 
+13
mastermune
Jabberwock
Scruffy420
Dragon∞Blade
Kaji Motomiya
junri
3XXXDDD
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
HugeMcLargeTall
VesperGhoul
Wingtips
Alice
Raulm3
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

Lets Talk: Local - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk: Local   Lets Talk: Local - Page 2 Empty2013-04-29, 21:37

Dragon∞Blade wrote:
Let's see, back in the CA bay area, I go to 3 different "locals" none of which are actually in Oakland where I live.

C&J Collectibles has a good crowd on the Vanguard tournament days (Saturdays), like maybe 30 people in tournament (plus about 30 for yugioh making a huge crowd). They carry bushiroad sleeves too. Packs are $2.75, boxes are online retail +$5. Tournament entry is $5.

Dang, do you go to the same C and J collectibles as I do? (I'm not sure if there are more than one C and J)... I hate the shop owners at the one I go to, they never seem to value their customers and are rude to the highest degree.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk: Local   Lets Talk: Local - Page 2 Empty2013-04-30, 16:38

We finally got some new players at our local that transferred from another store. I was so so happy, mostly because they were very good players and showed my meta the big fish in little pond that was starting to happen. They mostly play/talk with me though and for the life of me I can't understand why. But I can say I find the new challenge very good and something to help build my skills up, lord knows I need it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk: Local   Lets Talk: Local - Page 2 Empty2013-04-30, 19:10

They read V-Mundi? That might explain why they talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk: Local   Lets Talk: Local - Page 2 Empty2013-05-01, 12:36

Actually I did ask them that and they say they glance at it every now among the other vanguard blogs and use their own previous game knowledge in conjunction with what they read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk: Local   Lets Talk: Local - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Talk: Local
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2