Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still play Vanguard competitively?

Go down 
+4
corundum
Klaus
junri
3XXXDDD
8 posters

Yes
Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pl1054%Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pr10
 54% [ 15 ]
No. I don't feel like it
Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pl1018%Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pr10
 18% [ 5 ]
No. I prefer Judging
Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pl104%Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pr10
 4% [ 1 ]
No. I am a Tournament Organizer
Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pl100%Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pr10
 0% [ 0 ]
No. I have nowhere to play
Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pl1024%Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Pr10
 24% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty
PostSubject: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty2013-03-10, 19:34

This is important to me for a multitude of reasons. I would really like it if as many people as possible could vote.

(Competitive as in competition above but NOT including locals)
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty2013-03-10, 21:55

I can't because Bushiroad does not care about Canada. There are no Stand-Up qualifiers at all in Canada, only the Team League. Apparently one of the reasons there is a shortage of Set 5 packs in Canada is because Bushiroad prioritizes American shipments first. Way to utterly alienate an entire market, right? It's a fairly big market too.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty2013-03-10, 22:03

Kansas always takes forever for new things to pick up. Wichita is an exception since it's long been the business testing ground for a lot of places (Pizza Hut's first store is there for example).

Tried most of last year to get people to see the game and to get someone around here to stock it. But neither Wal-Mart nor Hastings care. But they'll happily stock Kaijudo and the Megaforce PR game.

So until more time has passed, likely won't have a meta outside me, my brother, and a friend.
Back to top Go down
corundum

corundum

PostSubject: Re: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty2013-03-10, 22:28

Yes. I'd like to see how far I can take my decks, and at the competitive level, most participants will try to bring their A-game. That, and I'd like to personally see what the mindset of US players in general is like - my locals likes to get indie and experimental for the most part. Mostly, I suspect I don't mind still playing at a competitive level because qualifiers tend to occur very close to where I live, and with no entry fee, well, I don't have much to lose.
Back to top Go down
specrtalduke9387

specrtalduke9387

PostSubject: Re: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty2013-03-10, 23:12

yeah i play cfv competitively. i just topped 2 a stand up challenge sat. at hypermind (a cardshop in burlington, nc)
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty2013-03-11, 03:49

I like Vanguard, and I do frequent places such as V-Mundi to get deck help (since if I'm in this, I might as well do it properly), but I can't be arsed to go to a tournament. Too much effort.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty2013-03-11, 04:19

I have nowhere to play
I prefer Judging
Bushiroad is inept

All three.
Back to top Go down
black cat

black cat

PostSubject: Re: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty2013-03-11, 11:36

Black cat here (meow) yes I do play Vanguard competitively! I travel around a lot so I play both japanese and english purr.......
the black cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still play Vanguard competitively?    Do you still play Vanguard competitively?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1