Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?

Go down 
+38
chromereaper
Noy620
Some Gamer Dude
Rider Kick
ShinkenRed
LiighTning
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
taesyeon
gettineggywithit
bucketcat
DragonāˆžBlade
ZanderSteel_91
Nihckeuq
Lockon Stratos
Gelatin
smellmybox
DJ_Rapster
Smittons
Omnigeek
Traesive
Kyril
Kirosnefakman
luis
WingZero
Oflari
Klaus
Mizuki
3XXXDDD
ScarletWeather
Mongoose
Night_Live
HugeMcLargeTall
newbishop
Epideme
AstoXx
zawarudo
Alice
Vendetta98
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vendetta98

Vendetta98

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 19:20

I was wondering if you guys would be willing to share some of your decklists.
These are the guidelines to follow:
-(Deck Name)
-Grade 0s
-Grade 1s
-Grade 2s
-Grade 3s
-(Tell us how your deck works, or why its budget, etc.)
Thanks, and I guess I'll start us off!
-Tachikaze(Budget Build)
-Grade 0s:
1 Dragon Egg
4 Ironclad Dragon, Shieldon
4 Savage Shaman
4 Pack Dragon, Tinyrex
4 Black Cannon Tigger
4 Herbivore Dragon, Brutesaurus
-Grade 1s:
4 Sonic Noa
4 Winged Dragon, Skyptero
1 Archbird
-Grade 2s:
4 Assault Dragon, Blightops
4 Ravenous Dragon, Megarex
4 Cannon Fire Dragon, Cannon Gear
-Grade 3s:
4 Tyrant, Deathrex
4 Ravenous dragon, Gigarex
- The reason why my deck is budget(and I'm pretty sure you know why)is because i couldn't afford the other 3 Archbirds, so I added another Gigarex and 2 more Cannon Gears. Blightops is awesome because of the 2-stage guard he gives me, which I love so much as a combo with Deathrex+Gigarex supporting, TO REACH 26000!!!! So yeah, budget. Dinochaos is stupid, nuff said. AND I DON'T CARE for what any of you have to say as otherwise, no way to get the -'s out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 19:27

Oh dear god what am I reading. 9 G1s? if you can't afford archbirds, at LEAST put some randoms in there :C
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 19:30

Grade 0s are the new grade 1.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta98

Vendetta98

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 19:42

Alice wrote:
Oh dear god what am I reading. 9 G1s? if you can't afford archbirds, at LEAST put some randoms in there :C
I know why you would say that, but you would never even ride Archbird in the first place so......
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 19:45

I would. I don't like getting grade stuck.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 19:48

Are you joking? Yes you sometimes need to ride him. He's still a G1 that can be ridden and boost.
Back to top Go down
AstoXx

AstoXx

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 20:00

If I'm dominating a game and thoroughly don't need null guards but need the boosters, heck yeah I'll call him. If my option are getting gradelocked at 0 or riding a null guard, you better believe I'll ride that thing. Just like if I have 2 null guards in hand, I won;t potter about going, "Oh, I can't block at all!" No, I'd discard one null guard to use the other. They're a lot more versatile than just no-selling attacks.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta98

Vendetta98

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 20:28

ok, but im still new so im srry if i offended any of you in anyway
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 22:55

Did you just say that you boost Tyrant, Deathrex with Gigarex? Or am I just stupid.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-19, 23:00

You know, I didn't read too much into his post but now that you mention it...

lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-20, 07:14

wat
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-20, 07:31

Yeah, so far there is no way in Tachi for DR to hit 26k 0.0
Back to top Go down
Vendetta98

Vendetta98

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-20, 16:12

I guess lol, i actually just said that boost thing to troll, srry.
i would never do that my gigarex is always going to my right front rearguard circle, ALWAYS.
left row is all ways going to be food for deathrex and the like and yeah.
Back to top Go down
AstoXx

AstoXx

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-20, 17:27

Cool, now we know we can attack your left RG to force you to either waste guard or retire something you don't want.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-20, 19:58

Yeah, although to justify its RRR status, I think Gigarex should've been like a Palamedes clone, you just need to retire something via card effect for it to be active, because +1000 is just lackluster unless you can afford to minus, or pay for on retire effects several times in a turn. Though the card isn't horribad.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 00:46

Gigarex is pretty horribad. It should be able to eat a card for 3k power, turning your field into recyclable Margals or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 01:30

I think when they made gigarex they forgot to think of an ability so they just slapped the savage ability on it and missprinted it as a RRR
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 08:19

Maybe they honestly thought it'd be better than it actually is, the best one really can hope is to push it to 12k really (a friend usually call something in top of Blightops to get Shieldon and then if he hits with Deathrex, he gets something like Skyptera back and he gets Gigarex to 12k, albeit cards like Executioner clones doing that better =.=, just saying it's not entirely horrible since so far he's the only shot to a 20k column, or if you want to truly final turn, minus a bit to push him up to a 21k column. Risky and seriously outclassed, but a Tachi doesn't have any other option besides him just yet as I'm aware
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 08:22

I doubt they thought Savage King, any of the Savages or Gigarex would be good. Tachikaze seems to have purposefully been given awful support.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 08:30

At least they're getting really good support in set 8, Dark Rex is one card I' really respect, considering that Tachi's can make up for the minuses it produces, plus the additional Twin Drive...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 08:48

They don't even need to make up for it since it's a straight game-ender.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 09:00

Just speaking in the off-chance of a miraculous save, it should end the game, but if it doesn't for any reason, it leaves you for a good next turn
Back to top Go down
Vendetta98

Vendetta98

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 13:44

Dark Rex and the Raptor Ride Chain are some seriously good things for the tachikazes, and they might even make approach the decks of Royal Pals and the like with more consist play, with the ability to get out Raptor Colonel, with his awesome Limit Break, and then the game ending and all powerful Dark Rex at their disposal, they will be seeing a little bit(if no alot) more play in the future.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta98

Vendetta98

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 13:45

Now if you don't mind could you guys list your Deck list so this thread can go the way i wanted it to do please?
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty2012-11-21, 15:41

All right, I'll post up my Granblue build

Grade 0 - 20
Captain Nightkid x1 (starter, and I rarely use his ability, so I could try out Guiding like suggested in the article, although if for some reason I want to remove him from the field, his ability is more reliable than Guiding's from experience, I've never felt CB use to be much of a problem for me, I usually end up sacking him for Sam. Spirit if need be)
Doctor Rogue x4 HT (staple heal, yet... nice to have some kind of eye candy in the deck :P)
Ghoul Cannonball x4 CT
Rough Seas Banshee x4 CT
Knight Spirit x4 CT (12 crits ftw)
Chappie x3 (adds defense and optios

Grade 1 - 12
Dandy Guy Romario x3 (the vanilla is mostly here for the few Nightmists and to get Skull Dragon to hit for 21k)
Samurai Spirit x 3 (nice option in case I luck out to get Exceed, and a great and accessible booster)
Deadly Nightmare x1 (mostly a tech, I don't consider the Deadly Swordmaster as a good superior ride, due to lack of soulcharging which the Deadlies ironically need)
Dancing Cutlass x2 (the only draw engine the clan currently has, and the plus can go a long way if used right)
Gust Jinn x3 (staple perfect, I only have three unfortunately, yet as of now, I've never been left wanting with only 3)

Grade 2 - 11
Ruin Shade x2 (Great attacker, unfortunately only have two...)
Skeleton Demon Knight x1 (just a vanilla, until I hopefully find a third Shade, he's somewhat useful for Cocytus, yet I seldom see the ability pulled off, even at more copies)
Chef Pietro x 3 (Mostly pressure, I'm rarely ever allowed to unflip damage)
Deadly Spirit x 3 (Great reusable attacker, he usually is called in for any excess G3's I have)
Captain Nightkid x 2 (mostly for tech purposes, Romario is there for him, and in case of an opposing 10k VG, he's fine in front of a Sam. Spirit)

Grade 3 - 7
Ice Prison Necromancer x4 (Just a great card overall, the +5k during late game is dangerous with 12 crits, and thanks to the extra defenses from Chappies and the reanimated units can drag this phase of the game quite a bit, sometimes I can call another cutlass for a real +1)
Spirit Exceed x1 (just a nice tech, fills up the soul if pulled off, in any other case, he's just fodder for a revival)
Deadly Swordmaster x1 (11k vanilla, which once in a blue moon can be useful to shut down bad columns, though I usually ride him if there isn't another option)
Skull Dragon x1 (pretty much the build's final turn unit, I tend to string reviving skills if my hand, or even field is poor, the 20/21k column RG column along with the late game VG, and the high likelihood of a crit usually spell curtains)

Not much more comments, it's been tried and tested, grade ratios so far have worked, it's highly consistent and can defend rather well, even in the late game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next