Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?

Go down 
+38
chromereaper
Noy620
Some Gamer Dude
Rider Kick
ShinkenRed
LiighTning
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
taesyeon
gettineggywithit
bucketcat
DragonāˆžBlade
ZanderSteel_91
Nihckeuq
Lockon Stratos
Gelatin
smellmybox
DJ_Rapster
Smittons
Omnigeek
Traesive
Kyril
Kirosnefakman
luis
WingZero
Oflari
Klaus
Mizuki
3XXXDDD
ScarletWeather
Mongoose
Night_Live
HugeMcLargeTall
newbishop
Epideme
AstoXx
zawarudo
Alice
Vendetta98
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-14, 17:33

Here's my royal one:

G0
x1 Drangal
x4 Bringer of Good Luck, Epona
x4 Alabaster Owl
x4 Margal

G1
x4 Knight of Quests, Galahad
x4 Flash Shield, Iseult
x4 Snogal
x2 Pongal

G2
x4 Knight of Tribulations, Galahad
x2 Beast Knight, Garmore
x2 High Dog Breeder, Akane
x3 Knight of Silence, Gallatin

G3
x3 Knight of Godly Speed, Galahad
x3 Fang of Light, Garmore
x2 Soul Saver Dragon
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-14, 17:55

hmm, I didnt even think of Akane, might switch that for Gallatin. Regardless, Im really interested in seeing how this works, if it doesnt work, Im using proxies for this so it doesnt matter. Also, I plan on using Garmore's as RGS along with everything else, Lohengrin/SSD as Vanguard, so I dont think theres room for Palamedes. But again, we'll see, trial and error.

Okay I made some slight changes, I added Akane, and it now includes both Pongal and YPK but I removed Borgal - I noticed that Borgal is a 9k booster with 6 soul, but I'd probably just end up filling the back row with Snogals so thats all 9k :P If not, I have 7-8ks and a YPK

Edit: Okay so, I very quickly realized that the soul aspect doesnt really... kick in. You basically just run Garmore's, the odd Akane and hit with like 19-20k columns. and then rape by Soul Blasting with SSD.

Fun fact though, I rode Beast Warrior, Called Snogal, attacked, drive checked snogal. Next turn, rode Fang of Light, called Beast Warrior, called 3 Snogals. Yes, I had Snogal boosting Snogal for a 20k column as well as a 24k Column VG and 18k rear. It was funny. I find this serious fairly entertaining to use. Im excited to progress with my personal development.
Back to top Go down
Kyril

Kyril

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 03:17

Posting my potential Reijy build here. I really like Reijy, his effect is cool and really scary on paper but I really just like his art. I like human/human-like characters more than dragons/demons/etc. But as I was building my deck, I played it a few times and I usually run into defense problems. This is especially true when I manage to ride Decadent Succubus and spam her soulcharging, leaving me with a small hand. So I usually either don't get 15 soul fast enough or go into late game way too early.

Note: I play in the ENG format, but since set 5's coming soon anyway, I'll be adding in cards from that.

G0: 17
x1 Greedy Hand (SVG) - decent early boost, soulcharge 2.
x6 Crit - 4 of the one with the "put in soul" effect for some emergency soulcharging
x6 Draw - 4 Hysteric Shirley because of the effect. 6 draws also to counter that small hand problem.
x4 Heal

G1: 15
x3 Yellow Bolt
x4 March Hare - perfect guard, run at 4 due to weak defense
x4 Alluring Succubus
x4 Demon Bike

G2: 11
x4 Flirtatious Succubus
x4 Decadent Succubus
x3 Emblem Master

I'm also thinking of running Free Traveller or Dark Soul Conductor instead of a Decadent Succubus. This is because of that need to spam my hand to get the most out of her effect, and if I'm unfortunate enough to have more G3's, Decadent's effect won't do much. I haven't tested this or anything yet, though.

G3: 7
x4 Blade Wing Reijy
x3 Demon Marquis Amon
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 04:23

WingZero wrote:
Fun fact though, I rode Beast Warrior, Called Snogal, attacked, drive checked snogal. Next turn, rode Fang of Light, called Beast Warrior, called 3 Snogals. Yes, I had Snogal boosting Snogal for a 20k column as well as a 24k Column VG and 18k rear. It was funny. I find this serious fairly entertaining to use. Im excited to progress with my personal development.

How can two Snogals make a 20k column? 9k + 9k =18k
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 12:06

You really have to use Dark Soul Conductor. He's awesome.

Epideme wrote:
WingZero wrote:

+ random Brugal = 10 + 10 = 20
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 12:39

Kirosnefakman wrote:

Epideme wrote:
WingZero wrote:

Pretty sure Snogal's skill only triggers with other Snogals, and Garmore's the only one who triggers off of Snogal and Brugal.

To the wiki!

Edit: Yeah, it's only for other Snogals. Snogal doesn't get +1k for a Brugal.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 12:47

Omnigeek wrote:
Traesive wrote:
Kirosnefakman wrote:

Epideme wrote:
WingZero wrote:

Pretty sure Snogal's skill only triggers with other Snogals, and Garmore's the only one who triggers off of Snogal and Brugal.

To the wiki!

Maybe it was a maxed out Snogal field. That would do it.

But max amount of Snogals is 4. Snogal's original power is 6k.

2 Snogals = 7k, 3 Snogals = 8k, 4 Snogals = 9k. Snogal can't reach 10k by itself.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 12:51

Traesive wrote:
Omnigeek wrote:
Traesive wrote:
Kirosnefakman wrote:

Epideme wrote:
WingZero wrote:

To the wiki!

2 Snogals = 7k, 3 Snogals = 8k, 4 Snogals = 9k. Snogal can't reach 10k by itself.

Yeah, I later realized the mistake. I could have sworn I deleted the comment.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 13:07

Omnigeek wrote:
Traesive wrote:
Omnigeek wrote:
Traesive wrote:
Kirosnefakman wrote:

Epideme wrote:
WingZero wrote:

To the wiki!

Yeah, I later realized the mistake. I could have sworn I deleted the comment.

I probably quoted you before you deleted it and posted it after you did. Oh well :T
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 14:28

Omnigeek wrote:
Traesive wrote:
Omnigeek wrote:
Traesive wrote:
Omnigeek wrote:
Traesive wrote:
Kirosnefakman wrote:
Really
Big
Stupid
Fucking
Unnecessary
Chain

Pls no
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 14:37

I somehow knew someone would comment of that :3
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 14:55

Yeah I was thinking about it after, I realized that it didn't count itself :S MY BAD. Didnt make a difference though.

So heres my first attemp at a Morikawa style build,

Royal Paladin Morikawa

Grade 0
x4 Epona
x4 Llew
x4 Owl
x4 Elaine

12 Crit, 4 Heal - Might run 8 crit and 4draw or stand
SVG Drangal

Grade 1
x4 Galahad
x3 Flash Shield Iseult
x1 Marron

Grade 2
x4 Blaster Blade
x4 Galahad

Grade 3
x4 Brigitte
x2 Soul Saver Dragon
x4 Gancelot
x3 Holy Disaster Dragon
x4 Palamedes

Pretty straight forward, Gancelots to potentially assist the grade 2 ride and if you do ride Gancelot on Blaster Blade you can do obvious. Holy Disaster and Palamedes for the rear-guards. Brigitte as the Vanguard for her +5k when you check a grade 3. Uses Galahad ride chain to open to assist the ride. So yeah, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kyril

Kyril

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 20:30

WingZero wrote:

So heres my first attemp at a Morikawa style build,

There clearly isn't enough Grade 3's in this!

But in all seriousness maybe you can drop 3 more Grade 3's so put in 3 more Marrons so you'll have something to boost with.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 20:34

Morikawa Decks are 17/8/8/17.
Back to top Go down
Kyril

Kyril

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 20:37

WingZero wrote:
Morikawa Decks are 17/8/8/17.
Really? I used to think he ran like 17/1/1/31 that's why he never got anything.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 20:49

Nah, at numerous times in the show he notes that he has "all these grade 1's and 2's) in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Smittons

Smittons

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-17, 21:21

My decklist?
Whatever trial deck I find. I hear OTT's comes out soonish.
I cant be motivated to put money down to order specific cards when the closest shop is 1.5 hours away, and I'm already undefeated v.s. the only other guy who plays in the region. That's Kagero v.s. his Angel Feathers - again, trial deck.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-18, 01:26

WingZero wrote:
Nah, at numerous times in the show he notes that he has "all these grade 1's and 2's) in his hand.
I actually figured it was 17 zeroes, 4 ones, 4 twos, and 25 threes. Especially since when you see him play, his 1 unit is always Bahr, and his 2 unit is Nehalem.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-18, 01:36

Regardless, any actual comments about the deck?
Back to top Go down
Kyril

Kyril

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-18, 07:40

Well, aside from it probably going to be inconsistent in riding, it looks okay. Maybe you could swap some out for an Alfred instead. At least that way having a field full of grade 3s will merit some plusses since Alfred can power up.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-18, 15:16

The issue with Alfred is that Odds are, you're not going to have much to boost with Aka, unless I Fill up everything with Grade 3s, Alfreds only hitting 14k. At least with Brigitte being the Vanguard, because of the large number of Grade 3's and triggers, I have a decent chance at the +5k so you'd at least be hitting for 15.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-18, 16:39

But with Alfred you can call one needed g1 or g2.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-18, 16:51

hmmm, true say, I completely forgot about that.... -2 Holy Disaster +2 Alfred.(Staying within Japenese restrictions)
Back to top Go down
DJ_Rapster

DJ_Rapster

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-29, 17:12

im going to make my first deck I want it to go a little like this but i still need a little help any ideas

Grade 0:
Happy Bell Nociel x 3 (Stand trigger)
Rocket Dash Unicorn x 3 (Critical Trigger)
Sunny Smile Angel x 4 (HealTrigger)
Critical Hit angel x 2 (Critical Trigger)
Miracle Feather Nurse x 2
Fever Therapy Nurse x 3 (Draw Trigger)
Grade 1:
Thousand Ray Pegasus x 2
Clutch Rifle Angel x 3
Lightning Charger x 4
Battle Cupid Nociel x 2
Heavenly Injector x 4
Grade 2:
Iron Heart Mastema x 3
Fate Healer Ergodiel x 3
Million Ray Pegasus x 2
Holy Zone Penemue x 2
Grade 3:
Circular Saw Kiriel x 2
The Phoenix Calamity Flame x 2
Drill Bullet Geniel x 2
Cosmo Healer Ergodiel x 2
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty2012-12-29, 17:34

DJ_Rapster wrote:
im going to make my first deck I want it to go a little like this but i still need a little help any ideas

Grade 0:
Happy Bell Nociel x 3 (Stand trigger)
Rocket Dash Unicorn x 3 (Critical Trigger)
Sunny Smile Angel x 4 (HealTrigger)
Critical Hit angel x 2 (Critical Trigger)
Miracle Feather Nurse x 2
Fever Therapy Nurse x 3 (Draw Trigger)
Grade 1:
Thousand Ray Pegasus x 2
Clutch Rifle Angel x 3
Lightning Charger x 4
Battle Cupid Nociel x 2
Heavenly Injector x 4
Grade 2:
Iron Heart Mastema x 3
Fate Healer Ergodiel x 3
Million Ray Pegasus x 2
Holy Zone Penemue x 2
Grade 3:
Circular Saw Kiriel x 2
The Phoenix Calamity Flame x 2
Drill Bullet Geniel x 2
Cosmo Healer Ergodiel x 2

First of all, you only need one Miracle Feather Nurse. You only get her effect when you ride over her when she's the starting vanguard, so an extra copy is pointless.
Second of all you're trying to do way too much with one deck. You're going to end up with a cluttered mess in your hand because many of these cards don't work well together.
It seems like you're mostly trying to make a deck centered around Ergodiel, who requires you to dump an extra copy of herself in order to use her effect. If you only have two in the deck you'll most likely never pull this off, so it's strongly recommended you max out on the grade 3 Ergodiel. You may want to check out the Angel Feather article and take a look at the deck lists to get a better idea of what you may want it to look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next