Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?

Go down 
+38
chromereaper
Noy620
Some Gamer Dude
Rider Kick
ShinkenRed
LiighTning
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
taesyeon
gettineggywithit
bucketcat
Dragon∞Blade
ZanderSteel_91
Nihckeuq
Lockon Stratos
Gelatin
smellmybox
DJ_Rapster
Smittons
Omnigeek
Traesive
Kyril
Kirosnefakman
luis
WingZero
Oflari
Klaus
Mizuki
3XXXDDD
ScarletWeather
Mongoose
Night_Live
HugeMcLargeTall
newbishop
Epideme
AstoXx
zawarudo
Alice
Vendetta98
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-03, 22:02

I've always enjoyed the idea of Panzers because they fuck off the field in their own way and being able to Superior them for the cost of optimistically Grade 3s just seems like the height of bitchiness.
Back to top Go down
ZanderSteel_91

ZanderSteel_91

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-04, 02:27

Just got back from locals, 1st place :D final was against Narukami, tough match but I 2-0ed him. First match was long, both healed 3 damn times, literally got down to two cards in deck, but was victorious! Lizard Soldier Saishin smoked my mecha trainer every game lol.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-04, 12:01

ZanderSteel_91 wrote:
Just got back from locals, 1st place :D final was against Narukami, tough match but I 2-0ed him. First match was long, both healed 3 damn times, literally got down to two cards in deck, but was victorious! Lizard Soldier Saishin smoked my mecha trainer every game lol.
Very nice.
Though he should've only been able to if Narukami went first
Back to top Go down
ZanderSteel_91

ZanderSteel_91

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-04, 12:29

Oh dont worry, both times, not a single 10k guard in both starting hands to even take a chance.
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 16:29

Alright, here's my new deck:

Grade 0
1x Wingal Brave (will use Bluegal until set 5)
4x Bringer of Good Luck, Epona (Critical)
4x Alabaster Owl (Critical)
4x Future Knight, Llew (Critical)
4x Yggdrasil Maiden, Elaine (Heal)

Grade 1
4x Toypugal
4x Little Sage, Marron
2x Lake Maiden, Lien
4x Flash Shield, Iseult

Grade 2
4x Blaster Blade
3x Swordsman of the Blaze, Palamedes

Grade 3
4x Solitary Knight, Gancelot
4x Swordsman of the Explosive Flames, Palamedes
2x Twin Shine Swordsman, Marhaus
1x Knight of Conviction, Bors
1x Holy Disaster Dragon

http://triggercapital.blogspot.com/2013/01/royal-paladin-beatdown.html
if anyone wants a justification (not gonna copy paste a wall of text here)

I swear it works......MUCH better than I thought. It seems to fare VERY well against crossrides actually, and Majesty Lord Blaster is a joke against this deck for some reason......that, or I tested this deck against 200 or so noobs (I didn't).
Back to top Go down
bucketcat

bucketcat

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 17:29

Angel Feathers, Sham-Swap Focus.

Grade 0: 17

Hope Child, Turiel x 1

Sunny Smile Angel x 4
Happy Bell Nociel x 2
Bouquet Toss Messenger x 2
Critical Hit Angel x 4
Rocket Dash Unicorn x 4

Grade 1: 16

Pure Keeper, Requiel x 4
Thousand Ray Pegasus x 4
Burst Shot, Bethnael x 4
Battle Cupid, Nociel x 3
Lightning Charger x 1

Grade 2: 10

Love Machine Gun, Nociel x 2
Million Ray Pegasus x 4
Core Memory Armaros x 4

Grade 3: 7

Chief Nurse, Shamsiel x 4
The Pheonix, Calamity Flame x 3
Circular Saw, Kiriel x 1

I have 4 of both Nociels but I chose to go with smaller numbers because I was having problems with rearguard support for Sham. Putting in 2 more Armas instead of 2 more Nocies has netted me more cards in hand. The Kiriel Combo and the Ponies with a Sham vanguard would be my idealized set up but I unfortunately can't obtain it very often. I know my g3 count is low but I've only been gradestuck a handful of times thus far (mostly against Kagero) when I couldn't swap out a G3 in my damage zone to get it into my hand.

I'd call this deck my primary I think. It's the one I tend to use more frequently in locals even though it probably isn't as 'strong' persay as my Tsuku deck.

It's done well against everything but Goku and Spike Brothers, especially if the Spikes is a Juggernaut type build.
Back to top Go down
Oflari

Oflari

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 11:26

Dragon∞Blade wrote:

Grade 3
4x Solitary Knight, Gancelot
4x Swordsman of the Explosive Flames, Palamedes
2x Twin Shine Swordsman, Marhaus
1x Knight of Conviction, Bors
1x Holy Disaster Dragon

It seems so bizarre and it's hard to defend yourself with 12 grade 3s. Does it really work?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 11:48

Of course it does. Look closely at it. Each Gancelot can correspond itself to a Blaster Blade, making it the same as if she had 11 Grade 2s.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 11:56

Yeaaaah, there ARE a few flaws there, specifically, if you're depending on Gancelot for your ride, you HAVE to be able to use his skill when you're at G1(Meaning you had to draw him, or have him in your hand BEFORE you draw for your G2 ride turn, so it's only a pseudo G2.), otherwise you are behind in the grade game, obviouslly. Although, I HAVE found that some things that seem unlikely on paper do end up happening far more than they should in reality. Like my brother and Kryph. NEVER fails to use it, and this is after pile shuffle after pile shuffle. EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO REASON HE SHOULD, STOP, okay, get my blood pressure down, okay, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 12:11

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Yeaaaah, there ARE a few flaws there, specifically, if you're depending on Gancelot for your ride, you HAVE to be able to use his skill when you're at G1(Meaning you had to draw him, or have him in your hand BEFORE you draw for your G2 ride turn, so it's only a pseudo G2.), otherwise you are behind in the grade game, obviouslly. Although, I HAVE found that some things that seem unlikely on paper do end up happening far more than they should in reality. Like my brother and Kryph. NEVER fails to use it, and this is after pile shuffle after pile shuffle. EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO REASON HE SHOULD, STOP, okay, get my blood pressure down, okay, I'm good.

There's only like a 10% chance or less that you get your Grade 2 on the turn 2 draw. So yeah, Gancelot can count as a copy of Grade 2 for deck construction. In fact, using Barcgal and Gancelot is how Brigitte makes a Morikawa deck work.

Also I've said countless times that pile shuffling is wrong. Read my article on "Why you get bad draws"
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 12:18

Oooh, I think I made a big goof there. I thought it was simply making 7 piles by dealing off the top or bottom to each. Ehehehe...he, I'm a moron. *Open mouth, insert foot.*
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 14:45

Lockon Stratos wrote:

Yeah, I noted this is my deck explanation. But it actually hasn't really become a problem yet.

Checking into grade 3s late game is more problematic.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 15:10

Dragon∞Blade wrote:
Lockon Stratos wrote:

Yeah, I noted this is my deck explanation. But it actually hasn't really become a problem yet.

Checking into grade 3s late game is more problematic.
Yeah this is your real problem. With no gordons to make up shielding, you can get shieldscrewed in late game and just die to explosive decks. Hence why that build just isn't up on my blog. However, for people who like that sort of thing, check out my Jellybeans-Emperor tech build with panzer gales. It gives you a searchable defensive out and more consistent rides.
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 15:26

It hasn't become too much a problem with 4 perfect guards (but I'm so used to using 1-2 in real life that anytime I use a deck with 4, it feels really easy).

But then again, I noticed that this deck tends to push the opponent to 4-5 damage while you're still at 2-3 (especially if they called no guard on an early Gancelot). The wins with this deck are usually consistently early due to its nature.
Back to top Go down
Nihckeuq

Nihckeuq

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-07, 05:24

My Robert build that i can remember off the top of my head, Uses the Quantum, Peekaboo and Purple Trapezist combo to generate advantage.

Grade 0s: 17

Starter: Girl who Crossed the Gap

4x Critical Triggers
4x Draw Triggers
4x Stand Triggers
4x Heal Triggers

Grade 1s: 15

3x Magician of Quantum Mechanics
2x Jumping Glenn
3x Purple Trapezist
4x Hades Hypnotist
3x Midnight Bunny

Grade 2s: 10

4x Barking Cerberus
2x Mirror Demon
1x Peekaboo
3x Dancing Princess of the Night Sky

Grade 3s: 8

4x Dusk Illusionist, Robert
4x Nightmare Doll, Alice

Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-08, 17:08

Giraffa Megacolony, spoilered for convenience
Spoiler:
The goal is to have your opponent make a face before the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-08, 19:59

Oh god it's my IRL Megacolony build essentially. That's how I teched mine out except I have 1 Karma Queen, 2 8ks, and 1 Violent Vesper as techs.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-10, 16:23

My next deck for Locals:

Grade 3 10
x4 Asura Kaiser
x3 Lion Heat
x3 Mr. Invincible

Grade 2 10
x3 Kirara
x3 Brutal Jack
x4 Death Army Lady

Grade 1 14
x4 Twin Blader
x3 Tough Boy
x3 Claydoll Mechanic
x4 Death Army Guy

Triggers 16
x4 Batleraizer
x4 Turboraizer/Lucky GIrl/Stand Trigger
x4 Critical/More Stands
x4 Ring Girl, Clara
Back to top Go down
taesyeon

taesyeon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-11, 00:28

Current atm, haven't playtested it yet.

Grade 0: Spark Kid Dragoon (Starter)

8x Crits

4x Draw

4x Heal

Grade 1

4x Guld

4x Red River Dragoon

3x Photon Bomber Wyvern

1x Desert Gunner Raien

2x Dragon Dancer Rai Rai

Grade 2

2x Djinn of the Lightning Flare

2x Dragonic Deathscythe

4x Thunderstorm Dragoon

4x Demonic Dragon Berserker Garuda

Grade 3

1x Breathrough Dragon

1x Thunderbreak dragon

2x Djinn of the Lightning Flash

4x Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion

I'm thinking of taking out some Garuda so I can run 4 deathscythe, and removing the Rairais for Raiens. Also going to put some shidens in when it comes out and possibly switch to a dungaree build until the The Blood and Eradicator Dragonic Descendant

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-11, 01:59

Your deck seems kind of all over the place. Especially with the random rairai-thunderbreak at 1s and 2s. I also don't really see a reason for you to run the 8k vanilla when you have no 8k Grade 2s. For that matter, with the only 6ks other than those random rairais you should probably take out being Wyvern at 3, you don't need Lightning Flash AND the 10k vanilla. And yeah, you need Death Scythe, just not exchanged for Garuda. Otherwise looks pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
taesyeon

taesyeon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-11, 04:12

Hmm... how about for grade ones, 3 photon bomber, 4, guld, 4, red river, and 3 raien. Grade 2s, 4 deathscythe, 4 garuda, and 3 shiden (didnt know it was out, will work on getting it) and for grade 3s, 4 vermillion 2 thunderbreak and 2 lightning flash
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-11, 04:43

If you use Shiden (I do recommend it), you can actually cut red river entirely for more 7ks. If you want.

Edit: or since you're using the Djinn/Breakthrough (I just noticed) go 4 Raien 3 Dragoon.

Last edited by Alice on 2013-01-11, 04:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
taesyeon

taesyeon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-11, 19:39

Ahh okay cool.
Back to top Go down
taesyeon

taesyeon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-15, 11:01

@Alice, in terms of your Phantom King decklist for shadow pallys, what kind of columns am I looking to set up besides dictator arianrhod and macha charon?
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty2013-01-15, 23:31

Looking to touch up on Alice's Leo-Pald build by replacing the G2 Hammsukes with some other unit.

Right now I'm thinking of Multimeter Giraffe who can hit for 21k given the right conditions (2 damage with a boosted Otter behind it); Lamp Camel who has really pretty art and a neat on hit ability; or a combination of the both.

I'm also thinking Camel > Koala because I feel like 7k defense on a G2 is icky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next