Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?

Go down 
+38
chromereaper
Noy620
Some Gamer Dude
Rider Kick
ShinkenRed
LiighTning
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
taesyeon
gettineggywithit
bucketcat
DragonāˆžBlade
ZanderSteel_91
Nihckeuq
Lockon Stratos
Gelatin
smellmybox
DJ_Rapster
Smittons
Omnigeek
Traesive
Kyril
Kirosnefakman
luis
WingZero
Oflari
Klaus
Mizuki
3XXXDDD
ScarletWeather
Mongoose
Night_Live
HugeMcLargeTall
newbishop
Epideme
AstoXx
zawarudo
Alice
Vendetta98
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Night_Live

Night_Live

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-26, 16:39

I agree with Alice, If I were you I remove the 2 canon gears and put at least 2 shaman warriors, behind a gigarex remove 2 cards and it will be like having 2 a sonic nova boosting him up, or just simply because its a booter.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose

Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-26, 21:07

So minus two cards to hit 20K? That's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-26, 21:19

Mongoose wrote:
So minus two cards to hit 20K? That's pathetic.
Where is this now?
Back to top Go down
Mongoose

Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 03:21

Alice wrote:
Where is this now?
Unless I'm misinterpreting Night_Live's post, here:

Night_Live wrote:
If I were you I remove the 2 canon gears and put at least 2 shaman warriors, behind a gigarex remove 2 cards and it will be like having 2 a sonic nova boosting him up,
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 11:35

Ohh damn somehow I missed that. Yeah that's no good. Putting him in for a vanilla 6k until you can get Archbirds is fine, but NOPE to retiring crap.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 13:17

Re: Granblue decklist

Without even touching your card choices, that grade ratio is kinda screwed up. If you're going to include Chappie, you might be better off taking a card from each grade level at the 14-11-8 ratio (so 13-10-7) to include him, so that you don't put yourself at a bad boost-to-attacker ratio or improperly scale your rides in terms of priority.

Not really sure why you want Skull Dragon in there, either. If you want consistent use of your Deadly units or Cutlass, Basskirk is a better choice and more importantly doesn't -1 you at the end of the turn for your troubles. Spirit Exceed's also kind of a jank unit, especially for RRR, and if you think Swordmaster's a bad ride skill you may as well dump him because in practice, without something to capitalize from that extra soul, it's the exact same damn thing- and at least the retired units from Swordmaster immediately put themselves in a zone where you can use them again.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 14:04

Skull Dragon sits in your drop zone not hurting anything unless you specifically need him. That's why he's good.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 14:11

While it's true that Skull Dragon does kill himself at the end of the turn, it is often worth it to hit for Stage 3 against 10/11 Vanguards which means while you'll take the -1, you'll be doing so while forcing another card out of your Opponent.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 16:13

That's true, and I'm a big fan of the toolboxing the clan can already accomplish- I'm just not very fond of the unit as a general rule, since Granblue doesn't do enough in the way of offensive pressure for me to warrant that kind of situational inclusion, even if I can reliably get access to it when I could be running something I won't cry if I get stuck riding in that spot.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 18:52

No, trust me Scarlet I know how you feel. It took me a long time to get over my hate for it and just put it in at 1 copy as a chappie target.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 20:18

I know the deck ratio is odd, I have mulled over it many times myself, yet it has worked pretty consistently in practice, and the remember that the booster to attacker ratio isn't as important in this clan, due to being able to revive a booster from an attacker, and again, haven't felt any issues with this as well, I set up pretty easily and quickly more often than not, I may knock out a G2 once I have a fourth Jinn, as for Skull Dragon, like Alice said, it just sits there for Final Turn, I've learned the hard way it's plain stupid just to spam, and isn't required in all games, he's just there as a very useful tech, as well as he's rarely ever ridden at one copy.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 20:52

It really does not need 11 Grade 2s when you're -1 G1 and -2 G3 from the naturally optimal 13-11-9. You should be going 12-10-8 or something close. Actually you'll find that's what mine uses. Each grade is -1 from the natural optimum. "In practice" doesn't really work here since there's mathematical proof that something else is better. Which means it is. Basically that means there's not enough "practice" if that's working out.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 21:01

I've been meaning to kick out that last G2 from the line up, but if anything, it'd probably be for either any grade 1 (preferably Jinn, once I get it), or Swordmaster, he's never been hurtful to ride, even for a vanilla, and I just love when it screws over my opponent for making bad columns when they expect Cocytus
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 21:15

It needs to be a Grade 3. Not only are you 2 too low, one of your G3 is not a good rideable. That's like a virtual 6.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 21:19

true, the Exceed is just there for the very off chance I get the superior ride off, okay, will most likely put a second Swordmaster for the higher chance of an 11k V
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-28, 22:18

I just copy Alice because I like to win.

Suck it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-28, 23:00

I pretty much always end up recommending someone copy me when they ask for deck advice. I mean, if I didn't think my build was good, I wouldn't publish it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-11-29, 01:14

I usually follow Alice's decks initially, then try out other stuff as I come to understand the deck better and feel like trying crap.
Back to top Go down
Oflari

Oflari

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 14:19

I'll post my Lox deck and let's see what happens :V

Grade 0 (17)
1 Schoolyard Prodigy, Lox (the start of everything)
4 Ruler Chameleon (emergency booster for tigers and bizarre requirement in the Lox ride chain)
2 Triangle Cobra (6 crits works fine)
3 Eraser Alpaca (stand triggers for doped units and persona blasted units)
3 Alarm Chicken (6 stands works fine too)
4 Dictionary Goat (staple heal trigger)

Grade 1 (15)
4 Bringer of Knowledge, Lox (just neccesary)
4 Pencil Squire, Hammsuke (requirement to que pluses from doping and in the ride chain
4 Cable Sheep (staple)
3 Monoculus Tiger (back up of binoculus tiger)

Grade 2 (10)
4 Law Official, Lox (just neccesary)
4 Binoculus Tiger (key to activate the ride chain and doping, staple)
2 Geograph Giant (target for stand triggers until we get Compass Lion)

Grade 3 (8)
4 Guardian of Truth, Lox (just absolutelly neccesary)
4 Magnet Cocodrile (perfect target for stand triggers and Lox's persona blast)

Even if it is a very conditional deck, after testing everything I could, I found this as the most consistent version of it by now. I'll be waiting for the singer animals in BP09 so this can be a decent deck, croak :D
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 14:47

Even in the 1/3 of games you get off the ride chain, it won't even give you a +0 on your rides. You'll still be -1 each ride like your opponent. If you're going to choose a Rank 3 chain (low chance, high reward) you should get one with a high reward. Sadly, Lox is not one of them. As you said, a very conditional deck.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-12-13, 17:19

Lets see how bad my Nova Grapplers get torn apart.

Grade 0
x4 Battleraizer(SVG) (Stand)
x0-4 Turboraizer (Stand)
x4 Red Lightning (Crit)
x0-4 Shining Lady (Crit) (I generally run 6 crits 6 stands)
x4 Ring Girl, Clara (Heal)

Grade 1
x4 Twin Blader
x4 Death Army Guy
x2 Queen Of Heart
x2 Clay-Doll Mechanic
x1 Shout
x2 Tough Boy

Grade 2
x4 Death Army Lady
x2 Highspeed Brakki
x2 King of Sword
x2 Kiara
x1 Brutal Jack

Grade 3
x4 Asura
x2 Moai
x2 Mr.Invincible

Authors Notes:
Grade 1: I dont like running very many shouts, I dont see them to very incredibly useful for the most part, honestly speaking. Tough Boy, 8k Vanillas are always nice, my favourite Grade 1 to ride as well. Queen Of Heart, I love setting up the 20k column with King Of Sword, that columns has actually saved me many times. Including Grand Finals of my last tournament. (Attack with everything, then re-stand your King of Sword and Queen of Heart by pulling double stands to swing again for 30k :D)

Grade 2: Brakki is great, I've made a thread about it, and it honestly works. Highly recommend in almost every deck.(Just started using it in my Pale Moon deck). King of Sword is the 10k Vanilla thats staple, I kind of want more of them to be honest. Brutal Jack, I don't like running more then 2, but since adding Brakki I've dropped that down to 1. Kirara is Kirara.

Grade 3; Asura is Asura is Asura. Mr.Invincible is my favourite card, but I might cut it down to one. Moai is just to help make 20k columns in the rear-guard. This Grade 3 Line up is pretty much temporary. I know Maoi is kind of bad, and Invincible is worse, but regardless. For the time being, I do also intend on adding two more Moais and removing something from the other grades. So yeah, how bad is it? :D
Back to top Go down
Oflari

Oflari

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-12-14, 10:53

Alice wrote:
Even in the 1/3 of games you get off the ride chain, it won't even give you a +0 on your rides. You'll still be -1 each ride like your opponent. If you're going to choose a Rank 3 chain (low chance, high reward) you should get one with a high reward. Sadly, Lox is not one of them. As you said, a very conditional deck.

I consider it as an early game doping with no cost and it can gain pluses with hamsuke. I know the deck is veeery conditional but I wanted to play with it and it's fun :)
Back to top Go down
luis

luis

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-12-14, 12:07

Stick to alfred, rana.
But if you really want to leave your royal paladin deck, i'll gladly borrow it. I wanna play RP Garmore :) .

My pale moon sarah deck is almost exactly the one alice posted, but i took the peek-a-boos for two dancing princess. I really cant give any food for the poor guy here. In a robert deck he will have plenty of food.

Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-12-14, 16:24

I'm looking to make a Garmore-6 Soul Build, I think it could certainly work.

3-4 Fang Of Light, Garmore
2-3(Probably 3) Lohengrins
1-2 Soul Saver Dragons

Grade 2
3-4 Beast Knight, Garmore
3 Gigantech Dozer
2 Gallatin
2 High Dog Breeder Akane
Grade 1
x4 Snogal
x4 Flash Shield Iseult
x3 Young Pegasus Knight

x2 Pongal

Triggers are Triggers. Im feeling 8 Crit, 4 Draw 4 heal
SVG Brugal

Okay so, after making this deck I already believe its trying to do too much, with that being said I really want to experiment with it using mostly proxies. I love the 6 Soul and I love Garmore :). Not sure if I should use Pongal or YPK, but probably YPK because SSD isnt a neccesity.

Last edited by WingZero on 2012-12-14, 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luis

luis

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty2012-12-14, 16:57

The lack of Palamedes makes me sad.
I think you should focus on one strategy (either Garmore or Six soul) for better results.
Also, i see your deck use very few counterblasts so you can add some Blaster Blades to make good use of them. Akane would work too if you decide to focus your deck to Garmore. (im not counting lohemgrim skill).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?   Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, how 'bout them decklist?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next