Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!)

Go down 
+2
Traesive
CyprusWHM
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!)   Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!) - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 13:02

Scarlet I know what Gold Paladins are about. What I'm telling you is that the average player does not. They see a luck mechanic gone wild and they make stupid plays because of it.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!)   Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!) - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 13:07

Alice wrote:
Scarlet I know what Gold Paladins are about. What I'm telling you is that the average player does not. They see a luck mechanic gone wild and they make stupid plays because of it.

Sorry, I get a little carried away sometimes.

Yeah, I know people do this kind of stuff. I'm just of the opinion that bad players produce bad plays, no matter whether they're using Gold Paladin or not. If the luck mechanic weren't here, they'd still be playing stupid with whatever clans they did have. In a way, mechanics like Gold Paladin help because they make it really obvious who's paying attention and who isn't.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!)   Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!) - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 14:07

ANYWAY. The point is Shadows don't need more of that bullshit random call nonsense besides Badb Catha. They really need more nemains and good killers.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!)   Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!) - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 16:34

Alice wrote:
ANYWAY. The point is Shadows don't need more of that bullshit random call nonsense besides Badb Catha. They really need more nemains and good killers.

Shadow Paladins need more ALL the things.

You know, I actually wouldn't mind a Dark Cat clone in this clan. Not a net plus, but basically anything that puts another card into play when it enters the battlefield has good synergy with Ildona.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!)   Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!) - Page 2 Empty2012-11-27, 18:54

Dark Cat clones are best for decks that have slow starts so they can make a comeback in the game later. The problem is if you're winning, playing one means your opponent can make a comeback (I've won every time someone played a dark cat)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!)   Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Paladin Build (Now with Blasters!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2