Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some news with regards to the Japanese format.

Go down 
+19
Skithiryx
Mizuki
meeb
firagadam
DracoFox
3XXXDDD
Lockon Stratos
Desir
ScarletWeather
Traesive
Tryston
Trinam
Epideme
Omnigeek
CyprusWHM
zawarudo
Alvarofsj
Alice
Shadowbane
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 04:13

blaze11572 wrote:
mad over a card game, arguements are invalid.
Butthurt over a card game, complaint invalid.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut Maximum

Juggernaut Maximum

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 12:33

Personally i think people need to complain less and play the cardgame more.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 12:43

But then where would pojo be?
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 12:47

Trinam wrote:
But then where would pojo be?
^This made me laugh so hard.
Back to top Go down
Vandelan

Vandelan

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-13, 19:34

And this is me not giving a shit because I don't play the Japanese format.

I got one hell of a laugh out of the Facebook announcement with all the whining about there not being an english version of the list nerfing Gold Paladins!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-14, 03:14

Vandelan wrote:
And this is me not giving a shit because I don't play the Japanese format.

I got one hell of a laugh out of the Facebook announcement with all the whining about there not being an english version of the list nerfing Gold Paladins!
That was pretty hilarious. Something should be done about them being overplayed, but they're not overpowered. So many whiny brats.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-14, 07:50

Ban Garmore.

Gold Paladins fail to become a thing.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-14, 11:41

Well, considering that encouraging diversity(Read as, get people to buy new stuff.) is the only way I can justify the Tsukuyomi hit, then actually, yes, that actually could be a thing over here. We limit some of the GP's over here for a while, and undo it later when people figure out that they're not Godlike. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
orochiiori

orochiiori

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-15, 00:31

Alice wrote:

I'll be unhappy if all the whining salty babies cause an uproar and get it overturned. This has been an absolutely childish reaction.

funny that you say this since you also had a petition and email sent to bushiroad about nerfing the crossrides, thats not childish?

dont get mad about people trying to change the game with an overturn of a game change when you made a movement trying to make a game change. You basically got what you wanted and your calling the people who disagree with you "whining salty babies"? when you were being one when trying to email bushiroad about the crossrides in the first place. Hypocracy at its best if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
CyprusWHM

CyprusWHM

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-15, 00:46

orochiiori wrote:
Alice wrote:

I'll be unhappy if all the whining salty babies cause an uproar and get it overturned. This has been an absolutely childish reaction.

funny that you say this since you also had a petition and email sent to bushiroad about nerfing the crossrides, thats not childish?

dont get mad about people trying to change the game with an overturn of a game change when you made a movement trying to make a game change. You basically got what you wanted and your calling the people who disagree with you "whining salty babies"? when you were being one when trying to email bushiroad about the crossrides in the first place. Hypocracy at its best if you ask me.

First, it wasn't a petition. It was a letter explaining how 13k Vanguards completely shifted the meta and invalidated a large portion of the existing decks. There was no call to ban or restrict them. Second, stating an opinion isn't whining. If you read that petition you'd realize what whining is. Not to mention it was written by a middle schooler. Finally, anyone who dislikes crossrides isn't getting what they want, more crossrides come in every set.

Care to try again?
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty2012-12-15, 01:34

orochiiori wrote:
Alice wrote:

Alice sent a letter expressing the belief that 13k unbalances the game, and listed evidence for her position.

This petition about the restrictions isn't half as eloquent. It comes off as a whiny petulant tantrum that the cards that have been dominating the metagame since their release are finally being dealt with.

If you cannot tell the difference then I feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some news with regards to the Japanese format.   Some news with regards to the Japanese format. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some news with regards to the Japanese format.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3